Sup Forums users you instantly recognize. Mods say we get 1 meta thread faggots:

Sup Forums users you instantly recognize. Mods say we get 1 meta thread faggots:

>Polish autist that makes several christian threads a day with the same fedora pics
>Anonymous5, larping and crossposting in unrelated threads "dig deeper" "you're almost there" "check my past threads"
>Malaysian Mike
>ObamaLeaf posting jobs infographs and that one gif of white girl laughing
>Portuguese guy that makes most of the /PTG/'s
>"tfwbeingnip" english teacher in japanon
>the other nip that makes "japan needs 300,000 more refugees" threads

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0j6Bi1h33w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't forget the pope poster

who's that user? vatican city has a few Sup Forumsacks

also Spanish user that makes all the communism generals

>wanting to indentify users
I have never seen anything more reddit: the post.

>pointing out users that are easily recognizable and have already been identified
also:
>the faggot that thinks everything is reddit: the post

this thread is dead, is now a mummy thread.

You forgot the Serbian Shariablue shill

start posting lads

The Croatian who tells me to go to sleep every time I mention NTO's. There are space warships in space right now.

german deerposter

Mike
The Greek that has a hateboner for america
Hans the deerposter
Larp5
That commie spaniard
Vatican user
proxyking

You forgot the schizophrenic german that should kill himself

Australians.

Winter is coming.

PRAISE MOLOCH!

he got doxxed last i heard, haven't seen him in a while
>Hans the deerposter
only one I don't know, give me a basic gestalt

Where is the rest of the squad?

The toothpaste flag that hates the Dutch and loves Hillary.

The german that always posts the deer. I think its his pet or something.

oh fug, the deer that's always in slightly suggestive poses? I thought that was a meme, didn't realize there was an actual kraut who had a pet deer.

I'm not sure its his. I think I remember reading in one of his threads that said it was though. I think he says he sleeps with it, but in a nonsexual way.

>Spanish guy that makes Commie generals everyday
>All the Brit/pol/ tripfags
>>Malaysia Mike (He's my favorite, unironically)

fpbp

>unironically liking the most autistic person on the board

The leaf that failed Jordan petersons class

>Look at the effort to engage with the topic! Truly amazing rhetoric
This fucking thread, wew lad. I love the guy who pastas all the YouTube links. He is doing a service. I wish their was one about decorum on this board.

Polish guy that makes pope john paul memes

>The 6 or so r/MarchAgainstTrump shills that dogpile every thread that calls out their raid
Well, now they're down to 5. One of those niggers got banned.

>The Australian late night BLACKED spammer
>The ban evading Egyptian BLACKED spammer

That's why I like him. Every thread he shows up in turns into a shitpost fest against him while he samefags everywhere. It's actually pretty funny, although I haven't seen him since the Sarah Andersen comic edit threads.

oh I almost forgot:

>the brit that makes the fake news headline threads and gets 300 (you)'s

>"whites are albinos" meme poster where he randomly hijacks a thread that has nothing to do with albinos or white people and then spends the next 5 literal hours posting countless memes with loquacious paragraphs about how white people are subhuman genetic freaks of nature who are derived from albino niggers
he's been doing this for two years now

There's the canada user who alternately LARPs as a highly educated black man in med school with thousands of white pussy slays under his belt, then becomes an adolescent "HOW U BOUT TO TAYL ME WHITE BOI" who also, incidentally, gets reams and reams of white pussy cause
>MUH BASED COCK

I think it's the same interracial cuckold/make-me-feel-inferior-daddy fetish that he's experimenting with from different angles. Fucking canada.

That Thailand user who posts anti-Trump posts until you call him a ladyboy and then he goes away.

nigerian med student leaf
autistic dravidian poster, right?

No estonian toothbrush girl poster mentioned? Also fuck Malaysian artfag.

fuck off reddit

>The Turk who hates white people
>The Panaman guy who hates trannies
>"Rural and suburban retards" leaf

>autistic dravidian poster, right?
yes

That Turkish guy is just starting bait threads kek

>based anti-Trump Norwegian
>based anti-Trump Finn
>based anti-Brexit Brit

I love you guys

Do i really shitpost that much?

>malay mike
>kanna leaf
>penis leaf
>obama leaf
>ctr serb
>deer poster
>aussie black poster
>iraqi who is gay and hates leafs
>get stealing jew
>autistic pole who makes religion threads
>200k nip poster
>deer poster
>proxy kun
>XYZ4
>/ack/ for some odd reason and he shouldnt fucking be here

Plz be my Christian anime proxy gf

don't forget me

Shut the fuck up, cruzeiro nigger.

the self hating bahamas guy for sure

>that one guy who fucking hates Israel

He sure does use a shitload of different proxies, but damn, he's a prolific shitposter

>the guy who makes the "Sup Forums users you instantly recognize" threads

>Greek bible thumper that posts pictures of dead trannies and replies to literally every single person with a bible quote

the gay schizo christian leaf

Anybody seen venezuela guy lately? I liked that guy. Am hoping he's still out there, somewhere, shit posting under a new flag perhaps

Israeli "fick machine" dude, are you there?

I saw a video today from Venezuela, If I could make a guess I would say there was more than hundred thousands of people protesting against that dictator.

the guy who always refers to 4chin as a [insert esoteric country] [insert esoteric hobby] board

>Burmese sewing board
>Bangladeshi basket weaving forum

When will Russia nuke Toronto?

China and Russia are allies. Russia would never nuke a Chinese colony.

>the Latvian memeball poster with bad grammar
>the rural and suburban retard leaf

>tfw nobody mentions redpill pasta leaf

>r/asianmasculinity fag who spends all day spamming picks of asian dudes and white chicks

that saudi fucker always shit talking about oil

almost forgot the nigger user with durag who post timesstamps of the top of his head

the bermuda user who post in every wewuz thread a pic stating that they wuz dickcleaners

That annoying trip fag with the ID "all posts made by this user are satire or blah blah blah"

>proxy
user, what you're looking at is a legit vatican city flag. Some nip lady browses Sup Forums and works for the Vatican.

If you guys had extra flags you could recognize people a lot easier

>always see Raleigh
>always see Charleston
>always see Cartago, Costa Rica
>always see Sao Paolo, BR, however this could be more than one person
>always see Texas
>occasional Budapest
>occasional Scotland

Also ancap portuguese user and the austrian guy who jumps into every holocaust denial thread and yells muh 60000000 gorillon

That pro EU, eternal Anglo slayer German

Who is this woman and why do I want to dick her so bad

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

the gay Bavarian qt

I reported him to malaysian authorities during the hwndu saga for anti-muslim propaganda, with 3 years of proof

he's probably in jail or dead

>meta thread
>discussing Sup Forums-celebs
>worse than fucking e-celebs
>hey guys i recognize this tripfag
Kys forever fucking nigger.

don't forget me, the Portuguese pepe poster and meme investor.
btw that is one of the worst pepes made by jidf. m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0j6Bi1h33w
shameless post

me

That burger that always posts about cyprus

>Canadian hapa that posts AMWF
>Self hating pole that loves germany

The Swede always going on about Sweden and Vikings.
The Norwegian who always level headed about everything, but doesn't talk in a broken English like other Bjorns.
"Le nationalism is a cult" Kraut, he hasn't been around lately.
The Turk going on about European women.
The shareblue kike(s) who double spaces everything and thinks we don't know he's a kike.
Vatican user(s).
Spaniard commie.
The American who goes "I am Iberia"
That schizo German who goes on about how someone is tearing apart reality in front of his eyes, rivers disappearing and cities crumbling as he walks down the street, and then that time he told us not to go to sleep at 3 am.
Those FBI cuckolds who tried posting "don't dig too deep, go to sleep" shit and then got btfo for being fags. (PSA, stop meming them into our culture)
That American guy who makes Bog threads.
The one """"woman""" that browses Sup Forums and only writes in wrapped paragraphs.
That kid who thinks he can block people on this site.
LARP user who keeps telling us WWIII is going to happen "tomorrow".

Almost forgot
Canadian crusader who always cites Bible verses
That dude who keeps trying to make Esoteric Jahanism a thing
Maylay Mike
The Canuck that hates Jordan Peterson

>That dude who keeps trying to make Esoteric Jahanism a thing
Jahans has a legit following m8.

That Canadian who makes a low-quality post.

>The Canadian who is always pro-Russia and says America should cooperate with Russia but turns heavily anti-American when confronted

The Turk that always posts how he likes little white girls

The Russian who always posts the info graph about Iberians having less than 1% sub Saharan African admixture.
I've seen that guy on /his/ before too.

Who does not like little white girls?

You can like children without it being sexual, you know. Children are our future and should make us happy knowing the future is in good hands.

As long as there are still white children, there is still hope.

mummy

The one dutchman who posts based Hegel

>austrian guy who jumps into every holocaust denial thread and yells muh 60000000 gorillon

That might be Hitler's ghost.

The jewish american princess who posts the drumpf BTFO threads with various crying feels in maga hats, always cites CNN

>thatguy

>sink the chinks viet
>the autistic malaysia mike
>tsuyu shitposter(s?)
>"albino" and "whore mother" autistic poo shitposter
>commie spaniard
>kraut deer poster

Heck, where is that viet lad anyway? Haven't seen him lately

>that british mummyposter
kuchiyose no jutsu