One of the most Based men in history

One of the most Based men in history

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/pdfy-tFY2X_MTA6N1VjFH
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adversus_Judaeos
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc&t=1s
youtu.be/DduUcPSU_TM?t=2322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was pretty legit, I was raised Lutheran.

That book was never taught in Sunday school for obvious reasons. But there were multiple copies in the church library. lol

Good goy

Saint Martin was based as fuck.

Disgusting CHI

What an incredibly vague book title.

Not going to lie, catholic here. I think he was pretty based desu

Link to PDF of "On the Jews and their Lies".

archive.org/details/pdfy-tFY2X_MTA6N1VjFH

>proddie larping as Catholic

You couldn't make it more obvious if you said "im thinking of leave the church cuz of le francis is a cuck xD"

The turkroaches didn't get a free pass either.

Clearly there has been a campaign over hundreds if not thousands of years to demonize the Jewish people as money-obsessed, amoral and insular.

The alternative is unthinkable.

I actually am. Born catholic but my mass is full of foreigners. I'll probably die Catholic but I don't like what it is right now.

Says the cuckold who broke Christendom and wrote a book about how bad the crusades were

>Catholics weren't the aggressors
Okay idol worshiper

Now compare Luther to pic related.

He is a cuck though, he capitulates to false deities and praises heathens...nvm he's a typical Catholic.

Still making it obvious

Of course a fellow catholic would call me a cuck for not towing the line. Fuck off faggot. You're the reason most people born catholic are agnostic now except for the retarded shit skins.

Meanwhile...

I was baptized catholic as well and my family has ties to the church for over 700 years but I still left the church.

I am not a pagan larper but I think we should slowly transform the remnants of european christianity (which are often shaped by pagan traditions) into a deism/shintoism while keeping the positivst aspects of christianity (gothic buildings, silent night holy night etc).

Cutting off semitic influence while not risking to split the population and allow (((them))) to push for religious conflicts within our Reich.

I'm not reading that. My grandmother made sure I was baptized. If you don't accept the truth of my words then you are probably just another D&C kike tbqh

Do you still practice today? How do you view Lutheranism compared to other major protestant church's?

>someone wrote a book titled something one time therefore

>wah wah when will da jooz stop with their holohoax
>OMG EVIL JOOS KILLED MUH CHRIST
>based
huh.......

>TFW baptized Lutheran

>The alternative is unthinkable.
That non Jews are right about the Jews? I think it lad.

Would you just move back to Israel already? You spend far too much time on this board.

>“When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.”
—Matthew 27:24-25

>1 Thessalonians 2:14-16King James Version (KJV)

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>Acts 3:13-15King James Version (KJV)

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

>Titus 1:10-11King James Version (KJV)

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

>Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Pope Francis a shit.

If it wasn't for the thumbnail I wouldn't be able to figure out what that is.

> t. color blind

Holy shit was that just some common sense I just saw?

>all human thought about the Jews has been exactly the same
>no difference between Nazi antisemitism and English antisemitism

>'If Rhenferd's Essays were translated—if the Jews were made acquainted with the real argument—if they were addressed kindly, and were not required to abandon their distinctive customs and national type, but were invited to become Christians as of the seed of Abraham—I believe there would be a Christian synagogue in a year's time. As it is, the Jews of the lower orders are the very lowest of mankind; they have not a principle of honesty in them; to grasp and be getting money for ever is their single and exclusive occupation. A learned Jew once said to me, upon this subject:—"O Sir! make the inhabitants of Hollywell Street and Duke's Place Israelites first, and then we may debate about making them Christians." '
>[Footnote 3: Mr. Coleridge had a very friendly acquaintance with several learned Jews in this country, and he told me that, whenever he had fallen in with a Jew of thorough education and literary habits, he had always found him possessed of a strong natural capacity for metaphysical disquisitions. I may mention here the best known of his Jewish friends, one whom he deeply respected, Hyman Hurwitz.]

All "antisemitism" is not the same.

Martin Luther is disgusting he should've been killed just like Muhammed.

John Chrysostom shat all over the Jews a thousand years before Martin Luther. Anything that needed to be said was said there. Martin even wrote a letter to the patriarch asking to join him and they found his theology lacking.

Protestants should not exist only orthotic

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adversus_Judaeos

To add to this, E Michael Jones, a Catholic is more anti-jew than any living protestant nigger this board could muster or think of

youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc&t=1s

>mfw
I love you too goyim.
and remember - without our jewish asses there would be no reason for this board to exist! :p

Thread inspired me to go to church this Sunday

>One of them a two year old girl
More like the only one for the next year

Protestants love you Israel

34:56 - 38:42

youtu.be/DduUcPSU_TM?t=2322

I think you're ok in small doses in a land far away. Now fuck off my TV screen.

only based crosscuck there ever was

Kys pagan cum drinker

shekels please

I think they are okay with large doses of zyklon b

absolute madman, truer today than when it was written, how can one man be so based?