TOP KEK

>America thinks it will beat North Korea

You dumbfucks couldn't beat the Vietnamese - and those guys were armed with deadfall traps, sharpened sticks and the odd rifle.
How in God's name do you think you're going to even stand a flying fuck of a chance against the well armed and well trained North Korean warrior?

Its going to be glorious seeing this fight in 4kHD. I'll be seeing you Americunts on the rekt threads on gif.

Toodle pip!

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/military-fitness/weight-loss/troops-too-fat-to-fight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do not want to fight NK

LoL

We got China to do it.

Please be trolling

Anyone got a quick rundown on the average North Korean soldier?

Best Korea was bested once before. Its the Chinese onslaught that drove US back to 38th parallel.

>implying you'll be watching anything in your sharia controlled country

LlSTEN TO ME EVACUATE NOW BEFORE THE WAR

The US projects 48% population loss in the first 12 hours of the War. Get out of the cities

Get out of the cities GET OUT GET OUT NOW

Are you trying to warn Korea or the US?

The average North Korean is under 5 foot.

Plot twist

>chinks turn around and shoot americans

5 feet of pure muscle, 130 average IQ, empowered by superior juche ideology and the pure, wholesome North Korean diet - the average flabby diabeetus infused American is going to fail against them.

At this point it will be a mercy kill.

military.com/military-fitness/weight-loss/troops-too-fat-to-fight

North Korea is a rotted shed, all we need to do is kick the door down and the whole structure will collapse.

Do you have your 4k war viewing tv license?

>4' 7"
>weak bones and poor eyesight due to malnutrition
>very bad teeth due to lack of dental care
>less than a month of training

May god have mercy on us.

They beat you, retarded bong

>tfw we invade Best Korea and take home a harem or womanlet traditional virgin Korean qts.

>the well armed and well trained North Korean warrior

Har, har, har.

Oh you limeys sure do have such a grand grasp of the absurd. We have much to learn from your humor.

ol kimmys chemical weapons dont need dentistry

>well armed and well trained

lol, no.

Pussy

>They made the fatal mistake of underestimating their enemy

Pic related - Brave American soldiers bravely being hauled off to get shot and chucked in a ditch.

Norks can barely feed their army in garrison, how do you think they'll do logistically when actual war hits? Thousands will be surrendering in a month just to avoid starving to death.

Define juche. Protip - you can't.

lol shitpost from tiny tim lmao

oh

If theres one thing that defeats modern technology its marching in neat lines.

FUCK AMERICA
FUCK SOUTH KOREA
FUCK JAPAN
I HOPE YOU ALL WILL GET NUKED

They all look the same, nice Photoshop© skills

Isn't their average height around 5 ft or something?

Since they don't eat much.

Australia will be the next power in the pacific

After the war the average american will be 6 foot under

>Straya
course you will m8.. course you will

north koreans dont know what it is either

>Launch 59 tomahawks
>@
>Only 23 hit the target
>@
>36 is nowhere to be seen
>MUH SUPERCOMPUTERS! MUH AEGIS AN SHIIIT
America is great again, you really can beat North Korea.

kek good one Kim, im pulling for ya

Says a Brit who hadn't defeated shit without help in 100s of years

How the fuck do you have Internet?

Koyrolink duh

thank the lord bantz cannot win wars or else we'd be fucked

Do the building along the cost that are stories tall always go empty? When my friend saw them on his trip there, he said they were all empty.

cant shoot bombers two miles high with shitty ak's. gound invasion is for plebes

trump hits pyongyang with a b83
china hits hamhung and chongjin with DF11s
NK surrenders before russia can make up it's mind what to play with
russia puts 12 R36s on a single NK hospital just for shits and giggles

I hope to culturally enrich as many NK women as possible with my bwc as soon as the counties been 'liberated'.

Loaf of bread = sucki sucki
Bag of rice = fucki fucki

>You dumbfucks couldn't beat the Vietnamese
Remember how the UK didn't send troops to Vietnam?
Australia and America remembers.

>spineless pieces of shit

>Its going to be glorious seeing this fight in 4kHD
Not if Mahbub steals all your money so you can't afford to renew your TV license, my friend.

No i live in manpo so if shit hits i just take a little boat and now im chinese

All we have to do is shut down their imports of food.

They will be all dead in a couple years.

Kek.

post proofs

American=pussies?
Confirmed

>implying 59-23=36
Russian education, everyone.

You don't have the issue of potential civilian casualties in N.Korea like you did in Vietnam, so theres nothing holding uncle Sam back.

65 years of relentless propaganda on our 1080p jewboxes have prepared every American for the righteous, joyus rapture of the total elimination of the North Korean condition.

You have no idea what we have been taught to think and feel about North Koreans in this country. Our men, women and children of all ages, truly and whole heartedly believe this this a massively capable, fundamentally evil nation of zelots whom of which all are bred to despise Americans.

We are shown vice news, network news, and "documentaries" that show us the bizzare otherworldy 'state' that is North Korea, and its almost carnival like hate for America.

The American eagle will spread its wings mercilessly on North Korea, and all our citizens, even the most lost leftist, will praise this action.

Korea will make the lesson of Hiroshima and Nagasaki seem like shoolyard scoldings.

Hopefully Britain will be fighting Spain instead

this

> 50s/60s era combat training and techniques
> WW2 era uniforms and equipment style loadout
> No body army in general use beyond WW2 type helmet.
> Poor/Bad supply line ability
> Limited recon assets
> limited amount of 'elite forces' with strong martial discipline, well fed and trained, and imported Russian or Chinese equipment, on par with US equivalent. A mix of surplus and indigenously designed gear. NVG, accurate small arms, body armor, etc.

A random mook soldier is likely in poor health compared to other modern armies, malnourished, and poorly trained / equipped. Many army units supplement their food rations by growing food themselves or raising livestock, if defector stories are true.

China will not allow the US/South Korea to invade NK. It will be Korean War 2.0. Chinese troops are already massing on the Yalu River.

this

UK is americas Ally
We will be dying together brother.

>Invade North Korea
>Government collapses
>Government couldn't even feed its people pre-invasion
>Rebels starve

Gee, whiz.

>Democratic People's Republic of Corea couldn't singlehandedly destroy America in a week
TOP KEK AMERISHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Coreans are ITCHING for a war with America. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of US soil that has running water, electricity, or hamburgers that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send in the gook squads with Otto Warmbier first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY scooter-ridden american they see. When Corea is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

French Canadians literally held two Chink + Nork divisions with 18 men on top of a hill.

We have a special trick up our sleeve.
We wait until dark and bomb the shit out of the one building with the electric lighting.

we didn't have the same technology back then and America could have destroyed the whole Vietnam with bombs but they did not want to because they felt bad or it was against the law get your shit straight. i don't know anything about the vietnam war but i am guessing it was just small coordinated raids and sweeps that the usa did there. if it was full force we could of destroyed their whole country that is what usa does in every war they never go full force for some reason i dont know why.

The Vietnamese were using chopsticks! Lmbo

>those guys were armed with deadfall traps, sharpened sticks and the odd rifle

Best Koreans can only dream of being that well funded.

Strasserism mixed with worshipping the Kim family like an emperor.

Same way we did with Iraq both times you retarded fuck

China's gonna help the us cause best koreas kind of a dead weight on china. Calm down you impirialist warmongering traitorous Brit

>China already said they are keeping back
>Implying the South Koreans won't jump at the chance to conquer the north
I don't want to go to war but if we do chances are Kim is killed by a military coup within 3 months so they can sue for peace

Implying the chinkz haven't been funneling modern equip, training, techniques and much more

Implying that if no nukes were employed on an all out combat, a stalemate wouldn't happen again

I saw that documentary, those guys were badass.

>We destroy nuke factory
>PRC absorbs North Korea
>???
>Profit

It's actually true. The Americans can't beat the NK. They can't beat anyone.

>being this retarded

Patriots are old tech. Might as well burn 'em when we have 'em. Nice try.

X37B has been in orbit for over 600 days. More than likely deploying kinetic weapons platforms. A 7 meter rod of tungsten travelling at re-entry speeds will destroy a small city with no radiation after effects. Multiplied by 20 per platform youre looking at a substantial first strike weapon.

Tomahawks*

The US, retard. NK won't even be hit due to their superior "Iron dome" technology.

This is pretty low quality bait m8 try harder

Thanks Destro. Now we know.

>uh,uh,uh,uh I I I I got two words for you.. Predator Drones.

YOU FUCKING SHITS. I JIST WANT TOBPLAY STARCRAFT, NOT FIGHT DIRTY FARMERS.

US, PLEASE NUKE NOW

Mommy I made the fake happening post again

China is North Korea's...

At least we can get there without having to deploy tugboats with our ships for fear of them sinking.

and this time there will be no protest at home, no objections abroad. No need for dogmatic adherence to Geneva or 'rules of engagement'.

all of that will be forgotten footnotes in the hailstorm of absolute savagery that will rain down on North korea, from weapons hitherto unknown to men of any nation.

North Korea will be the most significant human proving ground in all of warfare's history. A new way of war will come from the example that will be the former condition of North Korea, and never again will this form of governance or life occur. Truly, the last of its kind.

Trump launched his attack on Syria, (the opening salvo of WWIII) as the Chinese president lay on American Soil, in a Florida country club, 10's of thousands of miles from Chinese clay. China is prepared. China and America will agree to this concern

think about that.

Then Russia is China's and Iran is Russia's see the ball rolling round the world...

Simple is always the best way.

Why are koreans so close in height
>not much genetic diversity?

How did this happen? And what did it mean by this?

And China already said they won't save Kim's ass from the fryer so don't worry about it

Fellow leaf, just because our countries a shit stain compaired to theirs doesnt mean you have to get jealous. I kind of like it when our government/other countries bend us over

>China
>modern anything

You're cute.

Vietnam was a ground war in a jungle over half a fucking century ago. In case you haven't noticed, warfare has changed a little bit since then, you fucking retard.

How old is North Korea?
Is this the final state of humanity?

Look at their faces, they've reached singularity.

It helps when one of the guy on the hill was a literal Gregor. And another guy closed a breach in the defense line with a wall of dead chinks.