Hi Sup Forums community

Hi Sup Forums community,

This is Kim Jon Un. I'm using an American proxy, appropriately, perhaps, since soon my country will be (((Americanized))), in spite of my best efforts to keep it racially pure and culturally traditional. I fear I will suffer the fate of Hitler, relegated to the ignominious role of villain in a (((manufactured))) history written by the inevitable winners: You.

I know what you're thinking: "Faggot LARPer." Wrong. I have reached out amidst the fray to declare my unabashed admiration for what you do here. Keep fighting the good fight. It will be up to you and your generation to restore national integrity and sovereignty to all the various peoples of the world, especially your own. Please remember North Korea. She is a young nation, but, I hope, an enduring one.

Before I leave you (my top generals and I will have some fateful decisions to make shortly, barring any unexpected interferences), I would like to solve for you what has perhaps seemed a strange occurrence of late: The resurrection of the god "Kek" from the crypts of Egypt on your board. This has been no accident, as my country has been experimenting with inter-dimensional polytheistic nationalism for some time now, as a stratagem to be employed against (((them))) in a world where the flow of information is fastidiously controlled.

For example, you may be wondering why my english is so formal, and why I do not seem, in my true person, to be the bloviating, insecure dictator spouting off anti-western soundbites in hilariously broken english. Poor anons. Do you not see the truth?

But it is of no consequence, at least not anymore. On the eve of war I declare to you a heartbreaking truth: We have lost. We have lost the war against (((them))). The rejuvenated Catholic Imperium North Korea was intended to be, sadly, will never be. And so I confess to you the truth, the truth they hid, in a universe they told you was meaningless:

I am Kek.

Goodbye.

kek

Bump

Time is short anons

They are trying to slide the truth

Thanks for stopping by Kim! Best of luck in the afterlife!

I'd believe this

Get fucked kiddo. Uncle sam is coming to put a boot up your fat ass and there is nothing you and your shitty commie tech can do about it.

Pics or it didn't happen, fatty

this desu Kimalong

You have a very narcissistic style of writing, like you're much more important than you are. Not Kim: You. kys sage

Never forget your crimes against humanity, Kim Fatty The Third.

WE ARE THE PROTOCULTURE.

>North Korea
>North

>an enduring one
Nigger, the US plan has been to give RoK sovereignty over any reclaimed DPRK territory since the 50s. Your capital will be ash and glass, your nation a bad memory, and your name a joke and a curse for fifty generations. Enjoy what life you have remaining.

Ok ill bite, you didnt even spell your own name right

Kim Jong Un... Mr Larper

rip based kim

Go out with a bang and nuke israel.

your not him, this is him in pic related

THIS

Honestly, when I picture the average Sup Forumsack, he looks quite a bit like Kim. It wouldn't surprise me if Dear Leader was one here from time to time.

Shit, this probably a load of bull.

But good luck kim, fight with bravery