Goodbye Sup Forums, You Colossal Faggots

At first I chalked up the shit storm pussy fit going on in this board to ShareBlue shillery, but it actually seems like you queers are legitimately upset over Trump thumping one little fucking base with his golden Tomahawk cock.

Apparently, Sup Forums was hoping that Trump was going to be Obama 2.0 and not remind the world that America is the stronkest nation the planet has ever seen.

Sure, you can be upset if you're an isolationist and he puts butts on the ground, however plopping his brass balls on the negotiating table and making your god Putin slurp on the salt of American scrotum sweat isn't the invasion of Syria.

President Barry led the nation with his dick hidden between his legs like the sissy boy trap that is Michelle Obama. Russia, China, North Korea, ISIS and Europe were parading around, tearing the world to shreds and sucking the wealth out of America.

Now America is back and you little faggots better get used to it. You're the most pathetic excuse of neck-bearded, Nazi larping, queer-o-sexuals I have ever laid my eyes upon.

Repent, niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
instagram.com/asmaalassad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buh-bye drumpfette

I can't wait to see all of the old election memes edited into even funnier anti-Trump memes.

good riddance kikeboy

>Sup Forums is one dude
But i supported the strike. Some people are just mad from /sg/ becsuse they all back assad. They can fuck off tho

Hilldawg teir

Goodbye faggot.

See you tomorrow

Truly lead-tier meme right there.

No kraff dinner for you

Wait, soon even Ben Garrison will be roasting Trump.

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>holy imprimatur

DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South, and by the sea-shore; the land of the Canaanites, and Lebanon, as far as the great river, the river Euphrates'

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Rephaim, and the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Girgashite, and the Jebusite.''

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

This is your last chance. After this, there will be no turning back. You either take the blue pill, go back to sleep and wake up to believe... that Yaweh is your God. Or, you take the red pill... and it will show you just how deep the rabbi's hell goes.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE JEW TRICK IS?

>(shabbat!, gormless goy)

>america first
>we don t care about the others we must first make our country great
>let russia kill isis
>we don t know who we are supporting in syria , those maybe terrorists

proceed to do a 180 in the matter of 2 days and goes half neocon . There is why everyone jumping off the Trump train .

Enjoy Neocohenservatism, you absolute retard.

God forbid we leave a Secular dictator alone, and chose not to empower hardline Sunnis.

The vast majority of Sup Forums loves Trump. We don't post nonstop, but we're indeed here. Don't get fooled by the psyops that's been taking place over the last week or so.

>Goodbye Sup Forums, You Colossal Faggots
>At first I chalked up the shit storm pussy fit going on in this board to ShareBlue shillery
Stopped reading. Good bye loser, nobody will miss you.
Sage.

>isolationist
"Isolationist" is a Marxist smear term for not being cucked by globalists.

Assad needs our help. Anyone who has friends in Syria instead of spewing MSM headlines would know society in Syria was stable and heading in a good direction prior to CIA-Israeli intervention. Assad is fighting jihadists that want to turn Syria into an Islamic state, which will be catastrophic to the regular people still hanging on for life in Syria. Trump knows it was yet another CIA false flag in 2013 and in 2017 yet he signed off on murdering fine young Syrians that day and days before. He hadn't played his whole hand yet so let's see.

We better fucking get a wall and tax cuts.

Bye. Hope you KYS.

Why does Sup Forums support these muslim fucks in the east that ruin our civilization??

Yes you make awefully good characters in goyim pay to play.

Assad did nothing wrong .

Saudi arabia is the worst country in the ME , but you are allied with them , go figure

America all technology made in china, electronics developed by Japan. Backdoors, information access and override controls, America is a fucking ghost power.

>waste hundreds of millions of dollars in retaliation to a false flag attack
That's not brass balls, that's fucking dumb. Brass balls would be putting the hawks in DC in front of a fucking firing squad for treason.

>it's a white trash takes pride in dying for zionist wars episode

That's why they shut JFK up, he was telling you the truth about how corporate leadership lead by economy with politicians mere vessels for consumerism, by bending and leading social trends to flex the will and narration of the populas lives. Fucking pawns.

good.

you can never come back if you're posting degenerate sluts of any kind.

you dont contribute shit

Zyklon Ben would have never approved of Donald "100% Kosher" Trump. The libertarian Redditor imposter on the other hand does because it makes him shekels.

This was the base that most of the attacks against ISIS in which Sup Forums helped with came from.

inb4 Assad dindu nuffin

literally Assad dindu nuffin

>At first I chalked up the shit storm pussy fit going on in this board to ShareBlue shillery, but it actually seems like you queers are legitimately upset over Trump
>He just realised it

How dumb are you?

t israel shill

How's it going rabbi?

Assad kept the Muslims quarantined within his own country. How does destabilizing it further ensure that millions of Muslims will stay put? The Muslims need a strong dictator to keep them in line because that's all that they have ever known from a cultural standpoint.

tl;dr Assad did nothing wrong and we have no business fighting more kosher wars for Israelis and oil barons the GOP is in bed with.

Go get maimed by an IED for ZOG, you retarded fag

Nice tattoo, whore, youll fit in at the camps

Fuck off, we dont need kike lovers here. I support Trump but not the fucking kikes and something needs to be done about Kushner and his whore wife.

>/leftypol/ is dead, and the majority of its users were bots that also spammed furfaggot boards
>project its rotting corpse onto both Sup Forumss
Watching the Left eat itself alive is quite delicious.

I dont want to completely turn against him. I want him to realize that the jews need to be purged from his advisors

He bomb the wrong Muslims
If he bomb Saudi and Israel to dust everyone would cheer here

>America all technology made in china

I didn't realize Silicon Valley was in China.

We dont want to do any more dirty work for Israel. We would be better off fighting mexican drug cartels if trumpy wants to play in the sand.

I think a lot of the uber-pro-trump shills are Jews or JIDF types.

Bye reddit.

this... oh man i got excited just thinking about it.

Is it a coincidence that just after the mods merged Sup Forums with /mlp/, the sheer scale of shillery on this board has increased 1000% percent.

Some would say that's a yuge correlation.
I think its safe to conclude that these niggers jumping ship are pony larpers

Finally someone with nuts. OP for president.

Faggot we didn't root for a good goy over the last months that would be played by the MSM and suck up the narrative just because they push it. Period.

Assad is the only one protecting Christians in Syria. He is the ONLY stabilising force.

Fuck your (((politics))). That was exactly the problem. Its was kosher farce.

The fact you reddit Trump cucks now keep constantly lying and downplaying the damages done in the attack everwhere makes you no better than shills and completely discredits you faggots. We have HD videos and the MOD reports about the damages, yet you keep trying to push this "everything is actually fine it was just TRUMP MASTA PLAN FAKE ATTACK""

He didn't just damage the airport and made parts of it completely unusable and danaged aircraft and killed personal, he adopted the official fake news narrative for the US and endorsed the islamists terrorist and invited more false flags.

You think Sup Forums is retarded and will take your retarded narrative?

It's like Reddit doesn't realize Trump the man is capable of making a mistake; they act like he should never under any circumstances be questioned or else you're a shill. I voted for him and I'm not quite 100% anti-Trump yet, but fighting foreign wars for Muslim oil barons and Israelis isn't why I voted for him. The fact that he basically promised that we'd be doing the opposite is why he earned my vote. For fuck's sake, he needs to at least start building the fucking wall and stop being so kosher.

Trump's attack helped Al Nusra, the rebels that McCain meets with and we give money and arms to. The media tries to blur it all together, but we are funding terrorists to help Israel topple assad and its bullshit. We'd be better off fighting mexican cartels, fuck these kikes.

Vid related is one of the rebels who your tax dollars and our bombing campaign supports

it is a coincidence that just after trump fuck up the sheer scale of trumpshills has increased 1000% percent

>yuge

Back to fucking /Reddit you faggot.

+1

Shilling is the same amount minimum 4 drumpf boards per hour

You sound like you're about 12

You can tell the difference between the two types of trump supporters, and it's laughable. Sup Forums voted for him because of his promises, so those people are willing and want to call Trump out when he fails to deliver the goods. /ptg/ voted for him because of his cult of personality, so any criticism is some form of elaborate shilling so it's forbidden, followed by claims of an nth degree game.

Pretty sure it's because Trump started bombing the only people who defend Christian's in Syria because of a fake gas attack and because his jewess daughter and (((son-in-law))) convinced him.

Its because their mods censor everything against their narrative, so they really believe that everyone else thinks like them. They cant handle our raw free speech. We shit on everything and everyone when its justified, even our presidents.

Ow

Wow, all this interesting and genuine posting by unpaid, regular people has really changed my mind all of a sudden.

Just kys. Honestly, what a fucking gay job you guys have. I come on here, read a few bantz, make a shitpost or two, then I go do some other stuff. You fucking idiots have to sit here and type unoriginal, unfunny shit all day and it does no good at all. What a waste of time and brain cells.

Goodbye R*ddit

Nobody is jumping off the Trump train
Wtf are you on about?

Its a combination of shareblue shills and libtards taking over the board. I think everyone went to discord rooms and shit till things calm down. We are still here. Just not posting much.

They are storming the board countering shill with the_donald redditor for example. And newfags and shill are bumping shill threads

Im on phone now so i dont have the screenshots of their convo
Can someone else post?

MAGA

Sup Forums BTFO

yeah, were mad but we just want a change in policy AWAY from all this pro-israel shit

t. military industrial complex

This

>not all Sup Forumslacks
here, have some resilience. how many times have shills tried to discredit Trump? how many times has he handed their asses? how many times has Sup Forums freaked out temporarily. people like you can make a difference here.
#MAGA

digits dog

my gods that reb girl is hot!

If trump keeps on sucking that circumsized dick Sup Forums isn't going to get any better for you.

Oh fuck off. Trump did a complete 180 on all he said during his election, bombed the only person protecting Syria Christians and stabilising Syria, because of a probably false flag.

There is no storming you fucking Reddittor. It's just common sense. We didn't vote for another neither-con lying politician, and had some faith in Trump, but he's done EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WOULDNT, and if that doesn't raise a few red flags you're fucking brainwashing yourself with the rest of your faggot /Redditor friends.

good post britbro

you niggers got your own whole fucking site

fuck I want a Trump towel now

he should make some personnel changes, and i'm not happy about him supporting ryancare, but i'm not mad about the syria thing. hey, look, we haven't been vaporized by nuclear war!!!

We loved Assad long before we loved Trump.

Trump playing good goy and bombing the only person protecting Christians from ISIS style murder because his kike daughter convinced him is worthy of criticsism, don't you think.

name please

I'm with you on this one. WTF is wrong with people around here? Fuck shareblue propaganda, you idiots drank the Putin koolaid and it's rotten out your fucking skulls.

Putin is not your friend.
Assad is not your friend.

Trump did nothing wrong.

>NOTHING FOUND

i'll give you that the bombing was questionable, but i think it was a political, not military move.
have you seen the video of the squirming "dead muslim casualties?" he even warned russia.

> mfw you accidentally vote for trump the war hawk instead hillary the warhawk

Always name the leftist.

Of all people, the leaf is the voice of reason and unity

Dude wtf I guess I love Israel now?

>mfw you're such a newfag

>but i'm not mad about the syria thing

Assad is the only person protecting Syrian Christians. He is the ONLY stabilising force there.

Ignoring the fact he almost certainly didn't gas his own people, and that the Syrian rebels have been proven to have nerve agent (the same rebels who are months away from being completely wiped out) why the fuck should it matter? Assad could kill every terrorist or terror it sympathiser (who do you think lives in ISIS controlled areas) with whatever he wants and it shouldn't be the wests problem.

Trump has gone back on everything he said he would. Because his fucking kike daughter and kike son-in-law hold an insane amount of power of him.

I couldnt even read this whole thing because of the obvious shill agenda

SAGED

Just because some faggot /Redditor made some stupid infograph doesn't mean all criticism of Donny boy the golden goy is invalid.

Pretty sure no leftist faggot would support Assad, a Christian supporting secular dictator.

If it makes you feel any better the holocaust never happened and blacks are inferior to whites.

Now fuck off back to /Reddit.

Wouldn't want the wrong opinions getting in your head, eh free-thinking red-pillers of the internet?

>Assad is not your friend.

Assad is the only stabilising force in Syria. He has support of the entire Christian population, who he protects from Muslim brutality.

He isn't just my friend, he is doing Gods work in fighting militant Islam.

Deus vult and hail the lion of Damascus you fucking cuck.

>Sup Forums always liked Assad

THIS. Visit his waifu's Instagram for chrissakes:
instagram.com/asmaalassad/

You have to be a Walmart pajama Christian or a Star of Repham-worshipping Ziocuck to wish death upon these moderate and civilized people. Israel is in a selfish, neurotic rendezvous with Satan --whether you're religious or not, THEY ARE INVESTED and relentless.

I've concluded that a young man loses his innocence upon encountering the JQ, desu. It's 2017 and even random Sup Forumsacks haven't fully exited the fog of horror that is geo-Talmudic-politiks.

>checked
i agree the gas attack was probably a false flag.
>everything
no, almost nothing, but yea, ivanka and jared should go away.

>president fucks up
>doesn't think it makes sense that people would complain about the fuck up

You Trumpgen made full use of it. How do you think you're clean of the tactic?

This.

All hail the Lion of Damascus.

They sure taught that kid a lesson. Bet he'll behave in school now.

Need more redpill threads. Pic related. I will possibly start a thread myself tomorrow.

Get in losers, we're taking over the world

MAGA