Problem?

Problem? Goyim?

No problem.

The problem is how very few of them got to their target.

Good Goy.

Rubbing seems to be a true meme for some reason.

My greatest ally has spoken.

Or should is say....Has said nothing at all. Which speaks for itself. The passive aggressive Jew.

The Jew.

At least we're not niggers, my greatest ally.

Problem?

Goyim?

Your women were whores long before ours were. My good Jewish friend.

*blocks ur missile*

Your mum is a whore.

We own you, goyim.

*blocks your continent's communication*

*Thinks ground forces mean anything vs air strikes*

Don't you have some petrol to drink right about now, abbo? Or a road/street to sleep on?

That's an awful nice coastline you have there, it would be a shame if anything happened to it.

Here's some insight, kikke....

You never hear women (of whatever race) say or think a Jewish guy is physically attractive or masculine.

Isn't it weird how the only countries who have lost astronauts are countries with a space program? What a strange coincidence.

Your comms rely on our continent you dumb fat burger.

no problem at all, carry on pls

shalom

problem, kafir?

*Thinks airstikes are better than ground forces*

You cannot do shit unless you physically seize and hold ground. Airstikes cannot gather intelligence, cannot man a VCP, cannot kick in a door to catpure targets, cannot force a regime change.

Im starting to notice how retarded you burgers are now.

With so much gentile sacrifice, how do you Israelifags sleep upside down at night?

The only reputation you have on this board is shit posting.

Promptly fuck off you kangaroo nigger fuck.

this pic makes me giggle everytime

Kiss pine gap and your only hope of waging war in the Pacific goodbye you dumb fuck.

*believe me*

Your known around the world, in real life as fat, stupid, arrogant, peices of shit with the most corrupt government that decides to police other countries for not having their bramd of corruption. Go fuck yourself. Good luck at the BBQ coming your way.

Know how you bypass boots on the ground? Just blow the fuck out of everything with artillery from a distance and air.

You dirty sand nigger petrol sniffing abbo.

And yet we will still blow you the fuck out. No talking shit. No games. Australia is literally irrelivent on the world stage. Nothing but a shit poster on a containment board.

SHART

IN

MART

Healthcare and education run by Jews?

No thank you, Abo. I would rather blow you up. As if you've contributed anything to humanity anyways.

Your whole government is run by Jews you dumb fuck.

A nigger being well fed. Your point?