can't believe this. trump made me die a virgin! never gonna vote for him again

Enlist and rape the local women of the country you invade problem solved

I will die as kissless virgin

>trump made me die a virgin
yeah sure okay

and STAY THERE

I'll kiss you Hirohito

I can't believe I voted for this conman

Come to America, we love you there. You enrich us instead of bomb shit UNLIKE SOME ISLAMIC ETHNORELIGIOUS GROUPS!

>Virgin
>Mexico
>Hookers everywhere
> No longer virgin

its better to have war without a gf.
when your drafted you dont have to constantly think of her being raped or killed

kek

This passage from Revelation relates to Genesis. Look up the curses in Genesis. What they all had to do with. Procreation. "And they are singing a new song before the throne and before the four animals and before the elders. And no one was able to learn the song except the hundred forty-four thousand, who have been bought from the earth. These are they who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are those who are following the Lambkin wherever It should be going. These are bought from mankind, a firstfruit to God and the Lambkin"

Good night Sup Forums
I only hope when I wake up tomorrow North Korea is gone

I love you guys (no homo)

It's incredible how awful leftist memes are.

At least you're dying in a homogenous country
No thanks to your shitty amigos

WW3 would be too kind a fate for us. Something tells me, there will never be a big enough happening for a societal reset, nor big enough to release you from your torturous life as a sad lonely basement dweller and genetic dead end.

Rape em.

you do know the US is right above us right

All of Sup Forums are socially awkward people you idiot it's only recently that people with relationships are on here