Hacker Wife Admits Trump Link

Since I doubt any of you keep up with any actual news, the Russian hacker that they arrested in Spain was arrested on behalf of the CIA. He's a guy who is known for spambots and botnets, is on the list of the world's largest spammers. He's also known to have worked for Putin to spam fake news during the Russian election, claiming one of the opponents was gay.

In the local newspapers where he was arrested, they quoted the wife saying that her husband was arrested because of a virus he wrote for the Trump election.

So I guess we can continue this meme that Russia wasn't fucking with our election but I'll just keep posting this kind of news for those who aren't cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-39553250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> In the local newspapers, she's quoted as saying, "..."

Where's the link to a quote then, faggot?

>Russia is backing Syria
>Trump, who bombed Syria, is butt buddies with Putin
Pick one you awful shitposter

god i hope shareblue is keeping you as an unpaid intern because these posts arent worth a single shekel

What the fuck do you want? The left in charge? It doesn't matter what Trump is as because we have distrust in media, the left has lost all credibility and the people will finally believe that the government is too entrenched in corruption to change through elections. It's a chance at self determination.

whoa, no source needed ill just take your word for it bro

trump did that to make everyone stop investigating his russia ties. we voted a fucking kgb agent in office folks!

> OP is a stupid faggot
bbc.com/news/technology-39553250
"However, Agence France-Presse news agency quoted a source close to the matter in Washington as saying that Mr Levashov's detention was "not tied to anything involving allegations of Russian interference with the US election"

>Mr Levashov's wife Maria told Russian broadcaster RT that the arrest had been made in connection with allegations that Russians had hacked the US presidential election.

Why don't you quote the part I was talking about.

Who cares what a "source" said. You're the same faggots who say "sources" are fake news.

>russia man from spain injected a virus into a network which wasn't even connected to the internet because obama gave the voting machines over to homeland security to put on its own independent network and monitor
okie doke

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE IS UR FRIENDSLIDE THREAD

SAGE IS UR FRIEND

i believe this is complete bullshit. but I believe this is the sort of bullshit that will stick. fuck this timeline.

>Calling the story you cited fake news because he didn't highlight the part where some slavshits dumb cunt wife ran her mouth about something she wasn't even involved in

Full retard

>saying that her husband was arrested because of a virus he wrote for the Trump election.
So that virus hacked my ballot? Is that what you mean? Fuck off sourceless fake news faggot

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

>being this clueless of how relationships work

Start with a girlfriend, son. One day you'll find a wife too.

>being this absolutely retarded

You must be gifted.

trump shills btfo
how much proof that russia hacked the election and changed the votes do you need?

Trump won the election because of a virus that hacked the voting machines. Even though those machines aren't hooked up to the internet. You heard it here first.

> cognitive dissonance off the godamn charts

You're another one of those gifted retards.

Lmao you stupid fucking mongoloid your own source says its BS and you want to derail into I don't get laid because clearly his vodka swigging cumdump is a KGB mastermind

Time for you to stop posting dipshit

>we

still pretending you're one of us? pathetic

>government literally says Russia hacked the election
>Sup Forums says that's completely fake and the government lies
>government has a man arrested related to that event
>government official statement is that this has nothing to do with that even though this was a CIA operation
>MUH GOVERNMENT SOURCE IS DEFINITELY TRUE LADS THIS MEANS IT'S FAKE

You guys are really trying hard tonight.

this doesn't sound like your clickbait title you faggot

t. shareblue

No archived link
Sage

h-he's p-playing chess

Romania is not Russia and when he was first arrested all the media reported he was Italian??

>Obama says election can't be tampered with
>Get btfo
>Russia hacked your paper ballots and this mail order bride has spoopy virus proofs!!!

You're a special kind of retard aren't you

Damn, that sure is some solid evidence you've provided.

Someone should turn this into a gore or roll thread

>Implying watching rick Wilson acolytes try to make Svetlana the bot farmers wife a credible source of le Russia le hacking le election b-btfo isn't comedy gold

No she didn't. SHe said that was what the agents said when he was arrested. Lmao a true shill.

This is the Russian shill paid response, you realize that we know about it, right?

Every time election hacking is brought up, one of the shills is ordered to pretend that we mean that you hacked the voting machines.

Nobody has ever said that the voting machines were hacked. So kill yourself and the rest of Russia with you.

Good. I voted for him but he has to go back

racheal maddow is looking hot

So DNC having their shit leaked for Hillary tier incompetence revealing their gross subversion of their own party's will means the democratic process was subverted because the proles shouldn't get to know their corruption even if their servers are leakier than your mother's gaping cunt and Russia must have done it, gotcha

Wasn't there proofs on how the hacking of the actual voting machines could be done?

I've grown tied of the Russia hacked our election conspiracy theory. It's been repeated for months now with no clear meaning of what "hacking our election" is. And when these alphabet agencies admit there's no proof, it shuts it down but people still believe it and that annoys me.

>he doesn't know that the GOP had servers hacked by Russia as well

>Regarding Russian conspiracy shills as people

Shiggy

You mean that repeating a fake story until people believe it makes you mad?

You mean like Fox News is constantly putting the Rice story, with ___zero___ evidence of any wrongdoing whatsoever, at the top of the page almost daily, and having done so so many times now that in their own stories they talk about this as if it's a known conspiracy? Despite still linking NO evidence?

Wew lad. Just wew.

>Every time election hacking is brought up,
What the fuck is election hacking? I bet you can't even define what you're spouting

Wag the dog

Squall??

Michigan did say their voting machines were tampered with and couldn't recount them
districts clinton won in
Cia News Network and the rest of legacy media framed the headlines in such a way that I have to deal with hundreds of people (wife included) who thought the news meant the machines were hacked

Don't watch CNN and pretend that you watch 'the news'
did you 'news' mention that Robbin Young spoke with guccifer 2.0 who confessed that Seth Rich was his whistleblower?

>we voted a fucking kgb agent in office folks!

Close, but wrong country.

Lol and they couldn't snuss out shit because they paid decent network engineers like a respectable enterprise should instead of being petty little cunts worried about throwing Bernie under the bus

Oh wait I forgot Bernie supporters were all Russian bots too

this is literally what you believe. Gas gas gas

>they quoted the wife saying
So hear-say?
wtf it's nothing

i don't care how my horse wins, i only care that he wins desu

Stick around the mental gymnastics are special Olympian tier

>he's pretending that he knows what they got out of it

Why would they release what they got out of the GOP's servers when they wanted Trump to win?

Use that hunk of meat in that worthless head of yours.

Gladly there is still people that care about the laws.

>revealing their gross subversion of their own party's will

You just revealed your divide and conquer tactic

>Guy with spambots, worlds largest spammer
>"wrote a virus for the Trump election"

not to mention that dnc staffers who were fired for stealing equipment and accessing networks
they ended up firing all their staffers
almost like they were worried about a leaker

>woman loses husband (stability)
>woman is offered deal by government (stability)
Women are not people, they are dependents. She'll say whatever they want her to say.

>You mean like Fox News
This isn't about fox or Susan rice.

There actually is evidence for it. One of Obama's spokespersons admitted they were spying on trump and his people. And cnn refuses to touch that story, but runs shit about trump paying hookers to piss on a bed.

>He made a virus so it must have been for the election, in favor of Trump
>Guy was wrong for spreading propaganda
>So I will counter this by spreading propaganda

because trump was empowered by fucking over the GOP maybe? how would finding some shit on the GOP affect the man the entire GOP were against?

Of course Russia was fucking with the election.
It's just that unless they literally hacked the voting machines, I don't give a shit.

>"Since I doubt any of you keep up with any actual news"
implying you do?

Five seconds in Google you fucking brain dead mongoloid. Even """politifact""" confirms there was no breach

Dear spambot
Exactly what was the mechanism of action of the hack? Are you saying that people would not have had a problem with Hillary were it not for Russian internet commenters? Are you saying that commenting online constitutes hacking or illegality of any sort? Are you admitting that there was no "hacking of the election"?
Also, you would look a lot less like spam if instead of flatly asserting nonsense you actually linked and quoted a source.

>"Since I doubt any of you keep up with any actual news"
>posts with no link
>posts with shitty .jpg
>is a fag

Come back when you learn how to find real news, normie

A Post About a SpamBot
>is spam
>mindfuck.exe

>If I misuse buzzwords it means it wasn't true!

Shitposting on my couch with a brew wish I could get paid to rustle Russian chicken little democrats though desu

The damage control shill operation is hard at work here tonight.

>>government literally says Russia hacked the election

Get a grip faggot.
You tried pushing a flimsy narrative and revealed you don't know shit about anything surrounding foreign Intel probes let alone the story you cited and got rekt by your betters.

Quit cobbling cocks and do your homework next time

>we voted a fucking kgb agent in office folks!
I thought we Voted a JEW, what the fuck happened in these few past hours?

It's funny he won't respond to us, he got BTFO