Why does the left attribute every right-wing victory to Russian meddling?

Why does the left attribute every right-wing victory to Russian meddling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how are her teeth so white?

who is this fluid druid?

>democrats

BLEACHED

Im sure there is going to be great discussion in this thread, great pic op

Just remember the slogan of Sup Forums, since most threads nowadays are Sup Forums-tier anyway. "Op is a fag".

because they are so absorbed in their morals that the idea that someone disagrees with them is impossible to them. its why they get so upset when you disagree, they think its a monstrosity to oppose their idealogy.

i want to stab my throbbing member into her tender and sopping axe wound if you know what i mean?

I'm glad my wife is nowhere near that attractive. I don't think I could go outside with her knowing at any moment all men in the area are going to try to fuck her.

who is this man milk mephistopheles?

She's so hot, I can't even answer the question. These chicks make it hard not to bust inside and make lil shitskins, luckily she'd never date me

I see you followed Jimmy Soul's advice

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

Sierra Skye

I don't know but the dressed up slit you posted has fucking horse teeth.

Because they are mentally ill.

The reason is that talented people are increasingly ditching the Anglo left, leaving them with retards who can't think up anything better.

Because they are incapable of believing that they can lose. They think their motivations are pure and because of that whatever they do will succeed and make the world a better place

Because Russia helped Trump win and the Trump campaign cooperated with it. This is known fact and soon Trump will be impeached.

Deal with it. Seriously. Just get over it. It's happening.

What did he mean by this?

Because they are retarded. Kind of like how everyone on this board is a retard who thinks everything is an elaborate conspiracy.

same reason the right thinks criticising the president during war is unamarican except when the president is a lefty, then its their patriotic duty to protest.

>I read it on Buzzfeed, I know this new information makes no sense in the narrative that Trump works with Putin, but I'm sure they know what they're talking about, because I don't want to bother reading up on it!

>I should "just get over" an event that has never happened and will never happened
>No evidence of Donald Trump committing a crime
>But somehow the Republican Congress is going to vote to impeach Trump
ok

Because they don't want the millions they sunk into Hilarity's campaign to all be for nothing. So in typical faggot fashion they'll "uncover documents" or in layman's terms "forge evidence to divert attention away from their criminal candidate's acts"