Great Catholic King

There is a prophecy in the Catholic Church stating a king will rise to save humanity from destruction. He is somehow related to France and will save them from destruction in a Great War. He is supposed to become the last Roman Emperor and will rule a kingdom as great as it. He will be like David in the fact that he is after God's own heart. This might have something to do with the ring and rod part of the pol prophecy (no idea if that's real or not).

Other urls found in this thread:

todayscatholicworld.com/great-catholic-monarch.htm
mysticsofthechurch.com/2015/07/marie-julie-jahenny-breton-stigmatist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KxVGkaHAzwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Profile of the supposed King:
This man will have a relationship with God so deep that it will cause him constant grief in modern society. He will have intimacy issues and suicidal tendencies. He will have trouble connecting with people and have a constant sense of being misunderstood. He most likely will be shy and suffer from loneliness. He will be profoundly penitential. He will have much difficulty finding guidance in his life. His views being contrary to modern thought will place him at a severe risk for being labeled as mentally ill. He will have trust issues that leave him in a constant state of dread and fear. Most likely he will flee the world either to the wilderness or to a Monastic community. He will feel that the worlds problems are his own, and may become disillusioned. He will struggle with activities of daily living, and suffer from depression and isolation. He will have difficulty finding a realistic support structure, and will encounter much hostility in regards to his mystical nature. He will be altruistic and have a deep respect for the lowly of this world. At some point in his life he will have a major identity crisis, that threatens his whole sense of existence, self esteem, self worth, and his place in the world. He will be traumatized by the force of human resistance to God's Will. He will have anger issues and feel conflicted about war, violence, justice, and mercy. He will be hyper-intelligent and a searcher. There is a High Possibility that he will disbelieve in himself and his own capabilities. He will not be fond of technology or technological advances. He will prefer rural living to urban environments and will be a minimalist. It is not improbable that he will suffer from paranoia, disassociation or lose his sense of reality all together. He will live with great confusion in his heart.

I'm not ready yet.

> This might have something to do with the ring and rod part of the pol prophecy

Well...

Clash of Ring and Rod is an old sumerian metaphore for "Tribulation".

Top Kek.

What bait! For shame user.

Tbh it's probably just us getting hyped up over nothing cause we want a happening.

Isn't that like 90% of pol's users?

Actually not bait search it up if you want many saints said there would be a Great Catholic king. Could be nothing though I'm not all knowing.

Only the depressed and lonely part.

Implying people on Pol are of morally solid character.

Basically, that's what makes it such tasty bait.

see

honestly though, if this isn't bait, its scary how accurately this would describe a lotta guys here.

Modern Monarchism in France? Hell yeah, sign me up senpai.

How does one become king?

When the world's gone insane, the so called insane are sane.

Where does this come from user?

Ask God.

Wow. I have been researching this for the past few weeks. I cannot believe I am now seeing this on Sup Forums.

From what I have found, he is from the great royal Catholic bloodline of King Louis of France. He will come from France, the House of Lillies. He will rule the world with a great Pope.

>"Are you...the next monarch? Or... Merely a pawn of fate? Bearer of the curse... I will remain by your side. Till this frail hope shatters... Take this with you. May it ease your journey. Go on, and see the King. He who made Drangleic what it once was; he who peered at the essence of the soul. King Vendrick."

Can you link me to she source of the prophecy user? Maybe these will be the two voices who will speak out.

Sources such as St Francis of Assisi, and St Bridget. It used to be a very serious prophecy in the Church. But it's "relevancy" declined over the past two centuries.

God appoints the Kinds. All the European Kings at one time all had royal Catholic blood. They were all appointed by God and the knew it. The reason France has been suffering so much the past two centuries is because they killed the God-appointed royal Catholic bloodline when they killed King Louis, who was a blood decedent from the House of David.

Search it up on google and YouTube there is a decent amount of info on it.

This user knows what's up. Apparently the supposed king is in exile and waiting to redeem France.

The fucking Bourbons. The fucking Tsars. The catholic kings of England. Traditional Christianity's monarchs have always been held in better hatred by the revolutionaries. Could you image what would have happened if they won the Spanish Civil War? Another branch of catholic royalty dead,

Arthur, the Once and Future King?

Arthur is a bit of a myth desu he wasn't even real King of England just the most successful Celtic King to resist Anglo Saxon invasion.

I heard he'll have a tight boi pucci.

My computer is acting slow but here are a couple things that yhou can start with:

todayscatholicworld.com/great-catholic-monarch.htm

This is very long, and there are mentions of the return of the Great Catholic King throughout, but you can do a search for The Return of the Holy Dove" to find a longer section about it.

mysticsofthechurch.com/2015/07/marie-julie-jahenny-breton-stigmatist.html

Good video. Repeats some prophecies, but good info nonetheless:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxVGkaHAzwY

Can you imagine how wonderful our lives, and our world, would be if the Catholic monarchies had continued to reign?

Thanks mate

Instead we always decide to go against God's will because "kings are evil and sheet"

>*Cough*Freemasons*cough*Protestants*couch* ahem..

\|T|/

Sounds like a shit king

>would not follow

>"kings are evil and sheet"
Interesting you said that because my relative was mentioning that the other day, how we have been brainwashed to believe that all Kings were tyrants and cruel and corrupted by power. We are never told of the great, or even good, monarchs. I told him the only good King story I know of is King Arthur, a true Catholic King whose story is still fairly pure about his goodness and what a Just and Righteous King he was. The movie, "Excalibur" from 1981 is excellent.

Do you have any ideas who this French monarch is? Are there any pretenders that show promise in your research?

Sounds like me. I am to be the Great Catholic King. Triples confirms.

The real one is supposed to be unknown.

>I told him the only good King story I know of is King Arthur, a true Catholic King whose story is still fairly pure about his goodness and what a Just and Righteous King he was. The movie, "Excalibur" from 1981 is excellent.
Let me clarify. The only good King story told in Hollywood, the media. You will never see a movie on the great Charlemagne, or the great King Stephen of Hungary, to name just two.

Tbh it's more common in America because there is a patriotic feeling in it I suppose.

>1 off
seriously though, numerology is bad

I have not found any yet. All i know so far is he will come from France, the House of Lillies, will have a limp, and will be a very strong warrior. He led a life of great sin before he did his penance. He is the last survivor of the royal bloodline of King Louis. And, of course, is Catholic. I am still researching. I do not know if he has exposed himself yet.

Close, but no cigar.

What he said: Numerology is very frowned upon by God.

Alot of pol users are making their Catholic confirmation soon and joining the knights of Columbus next.

No proof King Arthur was "just a myth." And remember, it was originally told by a French author. And, if you know the story, King Arthur did say that he will return when we need him most.

I am a direct descendant of the Capetian royal line.

I was very religious when I was a kid, but now I'm an atheist.

Am I the king?

Will numbers tell me?

Has anyone noticed how monarchies tend to last longer than any other form of government? If you're a fan of Peterson you'll understand where I'm coming from, but I think it's because a King brings us closer to God. The King is the archetypal hero, the top guy of our society. Who is responsible in a democracy? Not the President, he just executes orders... Not Congress, they just make laws... Not you or me, we're not part of the government.

But in a monarchy, it is the King. He's responsible. If the people have a complain, they go to the King. The King must listen if he wants to stay in power. In a way, a monarchy is more respectful of the needs of the people than a democracy. Democracy heeds to the highest (((bidder))).

>I was very religious when I was a kid, but now I'm an atheist.
I did read that as a child, this future Great Monarch was as a Saint. Then as a young adult was a great sinner. Before is time as King, he will do his penance.

Its not too late to swear fealty to the Queen. You can come back.

But Seriously, Monarchy is one of the best traditions of government. Monarch's didn't chose their job, they were given it. Unlike politicians who decide to go into it, pre-selecting them.

The tables are turning

Thought i had a psychosis but i know God spoke to me through Mary last summer, most likely becoming a priest, joining the Carmelites after graduation. Spooky

Malachy's prophecy is better. Vatican gets destroyed after antipope Francis dies and Judgement day follows.

Corresponds to Revelatios where Mystery Babylon is destroyed at the end of the world

I'm not on a path to penance right now. I'm not yet 30 though.

I've developed a hatred of Christianity because I feel it has opened the gates to the problems the Western World now faces. I just don't see how a Semitic religion can deliver the European people.

The cross though, I've just recently discovered this while doodling.

>pic related

I think the old Merovingian Blood line and many of the early monarchs were pagans.

I could go on and in detail, but I'm sleepy and will propably just ramble.

I couldn't agree more.

Interestingly, some Catholic monarchies do remain.

More than half of the monarchies in Europe are Catholic.

Most of those countries are pretty cucked. Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg etc. Andorra, Monaco, Vatican are odd cases.

Liechtenstein is an interesting case though. Technically the last remaining part of the HRE. The Prince is almost an absolute Monarch, though he usually lets the parliament pass bills, he reserves the right to make laws. The country is largely Catholic, devoutly so. The last true Catholic Monarchy. The people love him.

Good on you user. My Aunt is a Carmelite nun.

I even have the old royal haplogroup

I knew an older German guy once that was big into the Occult and said he had ties to the Thule Society. He said my bloodline and and my haplogroup connected me to the hyperborean blood past down from centuries. He paid for the dna tests and shit because he thought he sensed something in me.

Btw I'm 100% European with a T haplogroup paternally.

Bro I appreciate this so much. Desperately need people like you.

Its true. And also, governance was part of their family history, and pride. They naturally wanted to make their ancestors proud, and prove the value of their families name. In a darker turn, it would also mean if they fucked up colossally their own families lives were at stake.

>I am a direct descendant of the Capetian royal line.
I don't think that is the House of Lillies? That is the House the Great Monarch will come from.

>I've developed a hatred of Christianity because I feel it has opened the gates to the problems the Western World now faces.
Because the Catholic Church has been infiltrated and is being destroyed from whtin. Started in the 1940s, at least he first documentation I have found of it being infiltrated,and culminated with Vatican II, where they basically created a new religion. I have heard some Traditional Catholic Priests even say not to attend Church anymore because it is not of the true Catholic faith anymore, thanks to Vatican II. I still go, however, just not as often as I should. I feel taking communion is too important to skip but I do hate the new mass. I miss the old, traditional, beautiful Latin mass.

great order

Yikes! Be careful! In my research on the Great Catholic Monarch I came across a French woman who wrote that she feels the DNA testing companies are doing public testing to find the royal bloodline and weed him out. And the fact you let a demon (sorry, but people in occults, especially like Thule, they work with Satan, not God), know about your bloodline is scary to me. Stay away from them, stay safe..

I am impressed by your bloodline. Wow. Just please go back to being a traditional Catholic.

It was a wild ride, I was devoted fully to God this summer but once the next semester started I fell back into sin. I live in a house with frat brothers so its hard not to, especially so because im very passive when it comes to things we do.

I had a vision of paper being thrown into some type of tube then was spit out as goo. Then it formed into a heart, the whole experience was very supernatural. Also my mom told me about some weird thing that happened to her that had to do with me before I was born.

This prophecy is spooky to me.

Thats awesome, I still cannot make a final decided to join them or a Monastic order.

Yeah this could be any of us. Except he's a frog?
Also, sauce.

WOWOW THAT SOUNDS ZACTLY LIKE ME!

and everybody else on Sup Forums

>zodiac tier bait

Have you visited any orders to discern with them? What about the Jesuits?

>Liechtenstein is an interesting case though. Technically the last remaining part of the HRE
Had no idea. Thanks for this info.

Google the P.T Barnum effect.

>I don't think that is the House of Lillies? That is the House the Great Monarch will come from.
I'm related to Adelaide, Countess of Vermandois the last member of the Carolingian dynasty. Her husband was Hugh, Count of Vermandois whoes mother was Anne of Kiev. Through them I could realistically claim royal blood from every kingdom in Europe.

As far as the church goes, I think Christianity is a poor steward to European heritage and nationalism. The old pagan beliefs were better but lacked the organization.

I have only went one a retreat with the Carmelites and a diocese. I want to go on more retreats before I make my choice.

well he won't be coming anytime soon with this cuck of a pope

Amazing bloodline. Some lady will be lucky to find you (yes, I am a girl, no homo).

>As far as the church goes, I think Christianity is a poor steward to European heritage and nationalism.
Then you either have been taught poorly or not at all, but Europe became great under Catholicism. It was the great Catholic rulers that made Europe what it is - the magnificent architecture (Gothic Cathedrals), the glorious art, the literature (translating into Latin all the Ancient Greek works), Knights, chivalry, fencing, the list goes on.

Anyway, good luck on your path in life. Sounds like you can achieve great things with the ancestry you claim.

That gave me weird chills and made my eyes water...

Do you know anything more about these prophecies? This is the first I've heard of it.

I've always had strange dreams and visions of battles like I was there. Hard to explain. I've had a reoccurring dream since I was 2 (yes I remember the dream I know it's strange) it's of a man dressed in black trying to find me to kill me and he is walking in a forest on dry leaves that squeeze out blood when he steps on them.

I lost my left arm when I was 18 and since then the d ream changed. I now feel like he is very close with each step but a blinding light appears before him with a silver and blue lance and as he shields his eyes I wakes up. I have it once or twice a month. Same every time.

Also something else that was strange was that when my mother was pregnant my aunt had dreams of a black goat looking in her window at my mother. She has always hated me and I think it's because the dreams weirded her out.

Anything that I just said fit anywhere? I have no hubris on the matter, I've just always tried to make sense of it all.

In the latter part of the video it talks about the humble slaves and poor children of Mary, who will be raised up to make war against Satan.
And then it's asked what will they be like, these servants, these slaves, these children of Mary.
>They will be ministers of the Lord who, like a flaming fire, will enkindle everywhere the fires of divine love.
>They will become, in Mary's powerful hands, like sharp arrows, with which she will transfix her enemies.

>They WILL be as the children of Levi, thoroughly purified by the fire of great tribulations and closely joined to God.
>thoroughly purified by the fire of great tribulations
Most of us in here have been or are being purified as we speak, personal troubles usually have lead us into this site, it's followed up by further 'tribulations' in the form of red pills

>They will bring to the poor and lowly everywhere the sweet fragrance of Jesus, but they will bring the odor of death to the great, the rich and the proud of this world.
This is pretty obvious given the recent couple years in here.

>They will be like thunder clouds flying trough the air at the slightest breath of the Holy Spirit.
>They will have the silver wings of the dove enabling them to go wherever the Holy Spirit calls them
There is the image of Pepe as the giant octopus, having it's tentacles on everything and anything, but you could replace the image with thunder clouds or silver winged dove

>Attached to nothing, surprised at nothing, troubled at nothing, they will shower down the rain of God's Word and of eternal life.
Again, just take a look at where you are currently shitposting about Jesus

The next paragraphs are interesting, they talk about smiting the wicked and the devil, but more importantly how it's done.
>with the two-edged sword of God's WORD
>They will have the two-edged sword of the Word of God in their mouths
>((EXTREME FREE SPEECH))

Liechtenstein Isn't the most interesting country on earth, but as far as old Catholic monarchies go, it is one of the strongest.

Also look at the Order of Malta, and the co-principality of Andorra.

I have no doubt that Christianity shaped Europe, but I wonder when it turned from a shining light to a hindrance.

I always thought the Cathar chapter was interesting and that Catholicism started to decline in its duty as a guiding light for Europe.

All of the best parts of the semetic religion of Christianity were taken from the pagans though. So I wonder how much of its greatness is organic unto itself.

>Interesting you said that because my relative was mentioning that the other day, how we have been brainwashed to believe that all Kings were tyrants and cruel and corrupted by power. We are never told of the great, or even good, monarchs. I told him the only good King story I know of is King Arthur, a true Catholic King whose story is still fairly pure about his goodness and what a Just and Righteous King he was. The movie, "Excalibur" from 1981 is excellent.
Look at this dumb faggot. You aren't even American. Go back to Europe you Papist fucks.

HE IS AMONG US

Sorry, did not mean to spook you. I don't have much more information at this time because, oddly, there is not there much out there on the coming of the Great Catholic Monarch. I do know he is supposed to be lame (walks with a limp). Sorry about your arm.

>She has always hated me
Very sad. My first instinct was the goat was a demon, mad at your mom for carrying you. So perhaps you do have a great destiny to help mankind. I have not found much on the family of the Great Monarch other than he was hidden away when he was young, to protect him and keep him safe. But,I don't know exactly what that means. Also, he does come from France and will appear in France.

I am sure there will be more threads like this in the future and as I find info I can post in any future threads that appear. Good luck!

Good rundown and you have an interesting take on some of it. I am still trying to find more info on all of this.

Are the other 10% larping, cocksucking niggerfaggots like you?

he's also nilhilistic and has a wicked sense of humour right?

>I have not found much on the family of the Great Monarch other than he was hidden away when he was young, to protect him and keep him safe. But,I don't know exactly what that means

That's funny. An old family story my great grandfather always told about our ancestor went like this (this is on my mother's side not my fathers line which I wrote about earlier in the thread)...

My Grandfather's surname was Knight. He always said that we were related to the bastard of Isabella Capet and Roger Mortimer. That when Isabella was imprisoned in the tower by her son after she and Mortimer were overcome, she was with child. It was kept secret and when the child came he was sent to a monastery. Isabella kept his identity a secret, but paid the money to buy his knighthood when he was of age. So the boy took the bastard surname of Knight.

We always thought the story was great but not true. When I was researching my tree though I traced the Knight males all the way back to a Roger Knight born around the time that Isabella would have been in the tower. There are no records of his mother and father even though after him the family had a plethora of records.

Also can you send me the part where it described him as "lame"? Couldn't that just mean maimed?

It has to do with him having a limp, also mentions only being able mount a horse form the right side because of said limp.

user, please don't stick your hand in the garbage disposal in hopes of becoming the Catholic Monarch.

>its a papist live action roleplaying thread
embarrassing as always desu

My computer keeps losing internet connection (country living in 2017) so I need to sign off soon, but here is a list I came across that someone wrote:

1) exiled in his youth,
2) lame
3) would be the LAST king of France. (Count of Chambord was the last direct male heir of the Bourbon line of France. -- Henry II was not, neither was King Louis XIV)
4) His name will be Henry.
5) The Great King and Emperor would be revealed to future ages: his full identity was finally revealed through Marie-Julie--HENRY V, "the one they call the 'Miracle Child'."

I will have to research further on the "lame" part, to see if I can find any more detail.

That is an amazing family story, and so cool you were able to verify it through your own research. Very interesting!

I'm already missing my left arm, no worries user

Hurr durr, oh my gosh you guys this totally spoke to me.

You may or may not believe me but I had a dream once where I was walking in a field that could have been in France and then an angel came to me and was like, "you there boy!" And I looked around to see who the angel was speaking to but it was only me in the field and I said, "who me?" And the angel said, "yes you, boy. You are descendant of a great Catholic king and will become king one day when you get rid of your autism." And then the angel left and I woke up from my dream.

Well, you may or may not believe me but this dream was so real you guys, you totally don't even know.

I really wish that Monarchy didn't get such a bad rap, you know? I mean there were some good kings and stuff. I mean, sure, there was the feudal system and slavery and things and familial order of succession that's fundamentally against the natural order of things and all that but, you know, it was pretty good for the kings. And I'm descended from kings so I definitely wouldn't be made a slave or anything. I would definitely be the one to rule.

It's in my blood. But maybe not. It could be in yours, too anons. Just join the Catholic Church, give us - I mean them ignore that - your confession and money and we'll see what we can do to get you into heaven regardless. And maybe you are indeed the great mythological king, user! The king who will assume the rightful throne and he and his family will rule over all of Europe for all eternity.

Just become Catholic, user...that's it...right this way...into the little room you go...that's it...now open your mouth...mmm...that's it...take what the priest gives you.

it could be me. i was just daydreaming about orating hitler style before the reflecting pool. ya never know..

Regarding the list I suggest you try and do some of your own research. Prophecies are hard to interpret sometimes, so i ti s good to get a lot of different takes on them, and find common ground. Not sure what No. 5 on the list means, and how true it is, and I have not come across any prophecy that gives his name, so not sure where that was found, so just need to keep looking.

Anyway, good luck!

lol. Catholics and Jews truly are a cancer upon this Earth.

Protestantism is the only form of Christianity worth a damn. Catholics are just Jews with a Christian disguise.

It's embarrassing, tbqhwyfam.

thanks anoness

Anger issues, much?

lol. Brain damage much?

I am king.

You all seriously need read Revelations

>Catholic Church is the whore that lays with nations

Posting shit about catholics using pagan soldiers image kek