WHITE HOMELAND

WHITE HOMELAND

In South Africa, the remnants of the Boer population is being persecuted by the black majority. The West turns a blind eye to their suffering. Sup Forumsacks, are you just going to watch as whites are slowly but surely eradicated?

For those of you who want to keep your honor, here are a couple threads about creating a white homeland in Rhodesia.

MAKE ZIMBABWE RHODESIA AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8107039.stm
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/crisis-in-south-africa-the-shocking-practice-of-corrective-rape--aimed-at-curing-lesbians-9033224.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
youtu.be/6fzRSE_p1Ys
youtu.be/204wttKn7J4
youtu.be/PHV2N0tMyEA
bestgore.com/burn-victim/africa-thief-suffer-serious-burn-steal-copper-wire/
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=V5Q9S3epIDs
m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/ekurhuleni-mayor-sends-strong-warning-to-save-sa-white-people-20170410
youtu.be/yflxXNuDCd0
nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/facebook-outlines-measures-to-combat-racist-and-xenophobic-content/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why dont white supremacists just take over south africa
nobody in the world seems to give a fuck about that place and it shouldnt be too hard to beat some niggers in war

who cares

>many mineral resources dere

Good luck trying to convince the world that whites are worse off than the majority of blacks in the country.

The hell with the Afrikaners. Wasn't there supposed to be some attack on April 6th? Nothing happened. It's all bullshit.

Nah, don't care. Don't colonize places you don't belong in retards

There are 0 white people left in Zimbabwe. Left it fester.

lel some guy sitting behind a desk contracted to shitpost by CIA getting boar'd

Being that only 8% of the country is white and the government would side with the blacks, what could go wrong?

OP I'm on board. Where do we start?

We don't need the world, we only need a few hundred angry goyim who have hope for a better future for their people.

This.

wonder if its a racket, does it really take that much to feed however many people are there?

Zimbabwe is due for a revolution, and we will be taking over

>White Homeland
>South Africa
>Boers
>Rhodesia
your literally sperging out on 3 different topics

People don't know that SA whites aren't entirely comprised of Boers and Rhodesia had virtually no boers

(you) make it sound like the whites aren't all that supreme ....

Which way do ((you)) want to have it?

Just fucking nuke us

We will have our homeland in Rhodesia where the negroes won't take advantage of us like they do in s. Africa. They get away with it there because they outnumber the whites by so much, but if we bring several million of them into Rhodesia, that will change.

Kek, they have diamond mines there user, the jews care so the world cares. the whole reason the dam niggers are in south africa is because of the jews.

Any info on south africa i cant find shit other then protests against the president. couldn't find shit info. south africans should document report on this shit.

Bring on the information and stories you fag

>White
A lot of them are part black

This is the kind of blood-boiling shit that we'd rescue our Aryan brothers and sisters from if we took over Rhodesia and let them in. We'd be doing a service to humanity.

I have sheats of copy paste infor on countries. where the fuck is your info. start reporting as there is no get rekt or horror. start handing out phones with cams to the nigs so they can film the brutalities commit. FUCK DO ANYTHING.
>South African rape survey shock
>One in four South African men questioned in a survey said they had raped someone, and nearly half of them admitted more than one attack.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8107039.stm
>Crisis in South Africa: The shocking practice of 'corrective rape' - aimed at 'curing' lesbians
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/crisis-in-south-africa-the-shocking-practice-of-corrective-rape--aimed-at-curing-lesbians-9033224.html
>South African men rape babies as 'cure' for Aids
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
>The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
>The Truth About Nelson Mandela
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
>Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites
whitesyoutube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
youtu.be/6fzRSE_p1Ys

youtu.be/204wttKn7J4 what they dont tell
youtu.be/PHV2N0tMyEA suidlanders
---------------------------------
--------------------------------------

bestgore.com/burn-victim/africa-thief-suffer-serious-burn-steal-copper-wire/

Look at the jidf protecting the diamond market by reducing feeling of nationality and race.
>can i just join you fags?

Kaffirs everywhere, polygamist president openly calling for blacks to "take back land from the whites" , one of the main opposition leaders calling for whites to be "driven into the sea", main (white-ish) party is super liberal, so it's basically vote in Tyrone or Hillary - worse part is watching the West take as many Non-whites in as possible knowing how it's gonna end, but not being heard

Defeatist talk, you can at least serve an example for the rest of the world.
SA was a arid desert empty of people, Whites came started farming, slavery was illegal because of the british.

Whites offered jobs to people from neighboring countries.
More came and started to rapidly out number the black workers and whites.

Workers and whites get attack raped mugged constantly.
Apartheid commences they keep the non working immigrant blacks away from the whites and black paid labor.
67 deaths a year

Nelson Mandela the self proclaimed terrorist took power with terror attacks, kills 77,000 people
SA rape capital of the world
37 deaths a day
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

>start talking

Weather's nice tho

Why are you not spamming threads taking footage making meme.
>did the jew break your soul, just get angry you are dead otherwise or anyways
>you are not telling me anything new.
>what is going on, did the nigs get their gibs this month?
>is there a increase of violence ?
>are ppl being mobbed by nigs hordes?
>do you have any get rekt?
>maybe gore?
For the love of kek.
>facepalm

Just like your mongrel face
It's true though. There are plenty of stealth nigs in Boer and Anglo community. Plenty of part Portuguese too, which is basically the same thing just less nig ancestry than direct recent one from 1650-1800s

The Jews gave them Nukes but they were too scared to use them.

Sure some, not most.
>this shit is a fairly recent development
the south Africans are not being mixed in to extinction, they are just killed of by the orc hordes.

There's no hope for the last of the Whites other than to move to our new Rhodesia

not really maby the anglos but not the afrikaners

Exactly, "some". That's why Europeans need genetic passports for citizenship with 100% blood confirmed just like German traditionalists proposed, when there were talks of EU membership for "Greeks" and Iberians. Afrikaner genetics are as unique as Icelandic ones and deserve full scale genetic map and individual passports

I am willing to legally sponsor one or more to come to the United States.

>be 5% of the population
>do 90% ofthesociety-building
>get genocided
>see your genocide as punishment for your racism
How do we deal with the White Guilt Question?

>Afrikaner genetics are as unique as Icelandic ones and deserve full scale genetic map and individual passports
Your idea. make a thread ;)

They don't want to go. Some of those families have been there 300+ years, longer than burgerland has existed. It's like if someone from Sweden offered to sponsor/rescue Americans from the US.

Understand that the term racism is pushed on us by jew communist so we feel bad.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>(i get my best links of stupid cunts trying to disprove my argument with shit they didnt read)
I learned leon trosky wasnt the first to use the word racist.

The nigs are illegal immigrants that dont belong there, they have been there around 2 generations.
>the question, is this world going to legitimize demographic invasions.
>like in syria

>Afrikaner genetics are as unique as Icelandic ones and deserve full scale genetic map and individual passports
We love you too. Diaspora?

Diaspora to Rhodesia after we've reclaimed it

>Rhodesia
You don't want Rhodesia. Kaffirs were equals there

Daily reminder that white people won't exist in 200 years time unless we get our shit together.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5Q9S3epIDs

Will one of you fuckheads explain what is going on there already? We have these threads all the time but the information is always contradictory, same with google. If you want help then start explaining the fucking situation more clearly

Start by explaining this picture,
Why would any whites want EFF? Be honest

Why you faggots LARP with Rhodesia all the time? Rhodesia opposed Apartheid and guaranteed the equal rights to niggers and other races

m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/ekurhuleni-mayor-sends-strong-warning-to-save-sa-white-people-20170410

hot off the press lads!

>le 65% face

Fix your own collapsing house you dumb sack of shit.

Is it just me or are the kaffers hatred towards whites becoming more clear everyday.Zuma even blamed all the whites protesting Friday of racism

Soon it will be 5 years jail time if you discriminate. a independent boerland kinda starts to sounds good.

Im still busy with my degree at uni so if shit goes down in the next 4 years atleast i will die killing some nogs

i'll meet you in valhalla

SA was a arid desert empty of people, Whites came started farming, slavery was illegal because of the british.

Whites offered jobs to people from neighboring countries.
More came and started to rapidly out number the black workers and whites.

Workers and whites get attack raped mugged constantly.
Apartheid commences they keep the non working immigrant blacks away from the whites and black paid labor.
67 deaths a year

Nelson Mandela the self proclaimed terrorist took power with terror attacks, kills 77,000 people
SA rape capital of the world
37 deaths a day

lmao have you seen actual boers?

they are literally white trash and look fucking retarded 9 out of 9 times

They still want the Whites to make the economy grow even though they have had everything taken away from them?

t. subhuman Tamil-East African mutant

fuck SA and fuck those lowlander scum who lives there. Why the fuck should anyone from Europe care about some mixed mongrel farmers who willing chose to live with Negros?

youtu.be/yflxXNuDCd0

They were forced to by global pressure.
Jews wanted controll of the diamond mines so the anglo coalition attacked south africa turning them in to a puppet state.

After a while de clerk decided to fall for the terror and hold open elections

white saffas are mostly deformed and degenerate anyway so who cares

>inb4 pic of charlize theron
>exception that proves the rule

It's our Blood and Flesh

all of my keks, everytime

How does one become a military contractor in S.A.? Is there such a thing, and are Americans welcomed?

honestly the world looks at you guys as outsiders there still. hence the no support. just leave ffs! reclaim sweden!!!

Just out of curiosity, is dutch and afrikaans mutually intelligible?

By now you can't reclaim it without a war.

the economics have tanked their currency gone to shit because of all the nigs and globalist sanctions. they cant get out visa are hard to get because again the nigs.

not really no, the written text more so

>There are 45 million blacks in SA

Few hundred wont do anything, its better if they leave SA or else they will have high chance to get genocided

nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/facebook-outlines-measures-to-combat-racist-and-xenophobic-content/

they have no where to go

I guarantee you America would step in and put a stop to it

They need a homeland, a lot of them have migrated here and to Australia but even the first generation has quickly assimilated into society aside from the odd Saffer butchery. If the white flight continues they'll die out culturally and ethnically.

>tfw you're waiting for the nuclear holocaust over Europe so you get to have poor qt European refugees.