Just woke up, it's almost 6am here in Britbongistan

Just woke up, it's almost 6am here in Britbongistan.

I know this is Sup Forums but there's a bunch of Americans on this board so fuck it.

Dear Amerilords, how the fuck can a Brit, enter the US as a student (with the current laws and shit)?

Other urls found in this thread:

landisarn.com/2009/08/19/sponsoring-a-foreign-national-for-immigration-the-“affidavit-of-support”/
educationusa.state.gov/your-5-steps-us-study/apply-your-student-visa/undergraduate
instagram.com/explore/tags/ayakadolly/
instagram.com/rose.yume/
youtube.com/watch?v=_6EZVFEC228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TITS or GTFO

Sauce and I'll tell you. I work at a uni and help with visa students all the time.

Why are my trap sense tingling?

i too would like this information

I'm about to move to the UK (British citizen by descent) and I, too, would like to know how to emigrate to the States.

Call the embassy and ask them.

no tits, hidden hands, larger ear protrusion...the colored contact lens too.

Why would you want to move to the US?

I guess it depends on which state you have in mind, so which is it?

Question does the UK not have a "Study Abroad" program to the states? We have many going to shitty places like Africa and good ones like Europe but if you have a "Study Abroad" at your university as a student that's your best bet.

try google

Slightly visible Adam's apple "she" tried to cover with a choker

why do you want to come here? You don't take the occasional poster larping as a trades worker making 150k+ with a 50 acre property and forty guns seriously do you?

That's honestly one of the best Jinx cosplays I've ever seen

Not OC
You got kik or something? I'll send moar
I'll try that
Because England is fucking shiiiiit bro, I wonna end up in Silicon Valley eventually too so I guess now is a good time to start
I was off by 2

Just apply for a Student Visa and list off any fuck off University in the US with guaranteed acceptance to anyone with a pulse

get an American girlfriend. have her sponsor you. get a green card.
landisarn.com/2009/08/19/sponsoring-a-foreign-national-for-immigration-the-“affidavit-of-support”/

student visa
educationusa.state.gov/your-5-steps-us-study/apply-your-student-visa/undergraduate

You could marry me

Why would you want to go to an overpriced American college?

Fly in on Mary Poppin's umbrella.

Gotta suck some cock, how else?

Sneak into California as a Mexican you'll get free college day one. No fucking joke mate.

we're full, fuck off

Pic is from a deleted tumblr

ayakayume.tumblr.com

Overstay visa

who the fuck is that chick?

>get an American girlfriend
Holy fuck lads, I think I might be on to something
>family is HALF Arab and Muslim, yeah yeah I know, I'm white doe
>Arab auntie lives in states
>has 3 daughters
>all my cousins
>Is absolutely halal to fuck cousins
>call auntie
>ask for forced arranged marriage to cousin
>move to states
>americananthem.mp3
Are ivy leagues worth trying? I got the equivalent of a 4.0GPA throughout GCSE and A-Level.

Some here

instagram.com/explore/tags/ayakadolly/

Ivy leagues run off of standardized testing too you do the ACT or SAT yet?

Smart laddie.

Adding on to this don't know how your testing is done however there's a Junior in my AP Psych class who got a 1400 on the SAT which is about 30 off of what he needs to go to Stanford.

Fuck off. You have to be an Indian intellectual like my dad to immigrate here.

Is she Turkish? She has nice hands. Is she a he?

This is her new one: roseyume.tumblr.com

Depends on your gender. If male, get fucking zapped by Mike
That would be supercalifragalisticexpialidociois, but I don't have the magic umbrella
>this fag actually takes himself and that post seriously
Wew lad
>chick
I am almost certain she has an 8 inch donger dingling between her dingus

"her" hands:

rose.yume on instagram
Not a trap apparently.

OP chick...

instagram.com/rose.yume/

Kill yourself

Neither
If he was such an intellectual he should have stayed in India to help build an actual sewage system so your 25+ siblings don't die of cholera

She needs bigger tits

Thankyou America!

No u

Doesn't kek have better things to do ?

Lol nah fuck India. I'm an American now.

1430 isn't going to get you into Stanford, not even an perfect school would

mad internet skillz

sorry bruv but I suddenly remembered, we're full. try back later

is the SAT graded as an overall thing, or is there SAT Math, English, Science etc?
Also, if I were to apply to saaaaay NYU for example, would they accept me if I could hand them their tuition on the spot?

One more question, considering that I don't have the SAT's or anything, can American university's overlook this and look at ability/achievements as a way of substituting the lack of American education?

>entering the US legally

What a cuck

Everyone with half a brain just buys a dead guy's social security number on the dark web

Good choice
I won't blow anything up, pwomise

kek always has time for tits

I got a 1410 and didn't even get into Cornell or Brown.

If you have ~1400 on your SATs and want to go to Stanford, you better be a minority and/or have amazing extracurriculars.

We're British, we are raised to be cucks
>house get broken into
>can't even bruise intruder otherwise he can sue
Or, I like this one
>chav/paki scum attack
>can't fight back otherwise assault

That was exaggerated I know

>amazing extracurriculars
Like what homie?

I had to do the SAT and TOEFL to get accepted to a murrican university. You won't have to do the TOEFL since you are a native English speaker, but I'm pretty sure the SAT is mandatory for most if not all unis.

t.germanfag

>thread is dying
Pls no

shitposting aside you should be able to immigrate here if you have family that lives here.

>>family is HALF Arab and Muslim, yeah yeah I know, I'm white doe
So sorry but we are at capacity, I hear Germany is accepting applications though

Fuck off brits.
Grow a set and fix your own fucking country.

Pic related accurately describes your country.
Bonus points if you can name what country you are a colony of.

The United Kingdom is part of the visa waiver program, he just has to apply for ESTA which takes 5 minutes and he'll be able to come here and stay for up to 3 months.

In those 3 months he can:
-apply for a university which allows him to stay
-get married which allows him to stay
-find work which allows him to stay (with some restrictions)

It's really not that complicated as long as you are qualified or rich or want to study here.

Say he gets a job. Can he legally buy a gun here?

Interesting question actually, I'd love to buy a gun if I got to the states, not for malicious reasons ofc

>Not a trap
Dropped

out of those 3 options marriage is the only one that would allow him to instantly buy a gun, since that right is reserved to citizens and permanent residents (as far as i know)

OP here, do you HAVE to get married? Or can any for of relationship work, engagement?

Form*

You have to get married for any kind of permanent stay

get a green card, buy a few acres and do cool shit like this. best part of being a yank

youtube.com/watch?v=_6EZVFEC228