If the Alt-Right is getting funding from Russian oligarchs. Is there some type of penalty for this related to treason?

If the Alt-Right is getting funding from Russian oligarchs. Is there some type of penalty for this related to treason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92PK3LsKbh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*yawn*

yes death penalty

If the Russian opposition is getting funding from American oligarchs. Is there some type of penalty for this related to treason?

uhh no sweety

Most of us do it for free :^)

oh sweetie, you don't really think russian billionaires have anything better to do than to waste money on some impotent virgins on an anime image board? don't flatter yourself sweetheart, you aren't that important

what would it change?
answering to a question by asking a question....
are you a jew?

؜>If the Alt-Right is getting funding from Russian oligarchs

stopped reading right there. everyone knows that the only people who use the term "oligarch" are female cnn reporters and Rachel madcow

if... if... if... if... if... if... if... if... if... if... if...

????

what?
did i say something that offended you shill?

What a fucking shekel ridden post go root around in some other mud hole please

Can we push for this, since Richard Spencer claimed to be the alt-right leader?

Him and his goons are the ones spamming Tulsi 2020 threads, raiding threads, and pushing Bernie Sanders' healthcare plans. Would be funny to see him hang.

No. Nobody has been convicted of treason in the US since WW2. Treason is defined legally as adhering to enemies of the United States, giving them aid and comfort. So unless Russia is officially defined as a US enemy, people can't be charged with treason for anything Russia related.

However, people CAN be charged with espionage and all sorts of other things.

Death penalty please

>shill
Jesus Christ calm it down with the paranoia bullshit. WWIII IS HAOPENING AND WE'RE TURNING ON EACH OTHER

What the fuck is that ALM in your post?

polonium cocktail

>However, people CAN be charged with espionage and all sorts of other things.

Well at least that is something.

؜shillary should be convicted of treason for giving uranium to russia

؜i was kidding, calm down user. thats what sharblue wants. also i have no clue what you're talking about or what an ALM is

user ITS STILL ON YOU
YOUR QUOTES ARE BACKWARDS

>i've been shitposting all this time for free

where are my rubles ivan

OH GOT WHATS ON YOU?!

wut

>Shitposting for the Putin/Trump troll army for free

؜؜i have absolutely no clue what you are referring to user

Get back to your MDMA Boris.

؜>implying you get rubles

Meanwhile Saudi Arabia donated millions to Clinton lol

Directly

get a load of this cheeky fucker

Is Antifa getting their funding from Israel?

Is there some type of penalty for this related to treason?

؜>this cheeky fucker
>us flag
nice proxy britbong

؜>Is Antifa getting their funding from Israel?
how would one even draw that conclusion? trump loves Israel. why would netanyaho want to hurt trump

Antifa hates Israel btw

wtf
is that really wt snacks?

Why didn't I get any Russian money? You guys are all assholes, I did this for free

Go to 1:39:47

He got shut down oy vey

youtube.com/watch?v=92PK3LsKbh0

I'm assuming the same penalty you'd get for being funded by Soros maam.

wheres my fucking money

where can i get paid for it? im doing it for free

Where's my 16 niggers, accompanying plantation, and sufficient cotton and food crops to keep my operation going, we had a deal.

؜maybe

where's my check

>oligarchs
Are you retarded?
Like hell the they would be wasting their own money on this. They are collectively shitting their pants right now because Putin is ruining their business and dragging them down with himself.

If anyone is getting funding it's FSB wasting the Russian tax-payers' money.

I'm guessing no more than Soros and the left but what do I know

If the Alt-Right is getting funding from Russian oligarchs, where the fuck is this money and how do I get my hands on it?

Oh sweetie....

tweet us proof, snack-chan

؜؜meh

>Like hell the they would be wasting their own money on this.

From the Chinese, China needs more land to support its population they are invading soft targets that are known to have fertile soil.

؜they should just invade my shitty country
its not like anything good happens here anyway

>From the Chinese, China needs more land to support its population they are invading soft targets that are known to have fertile soil.
What exactly are you trying to say?

Colonialism

>If the Alt-Right is getting funding from Russian oligarchs. Is there some type of penalty for this related to treason?

Yes. The "Foreign Emoluments" clause of the Constitution.

I want to hatefuck this bitch really badly.

؜this
as much as she makes me want to kill babies, shes pretty fukken hot

>shillary should be convicted of treason for giving uranium to russia

Yousabouta dumb nigga.

20% OF STOCK was sold, not Uranium. And about 12 different US diplomats votes yes, not just hillary.

Educate yourself you fucking brain dead amo3ba.

Should instead talk about the Alt-Left.

HIV positive gay Trump supporter here.
Just letting everyone know that this is not a thing in the "community". I don't know a single gay, straight, bi, lesbian, trans, or q who would consider this a good idea on any level. Not in person, not online, not anywhere.
Just another example of weird idealist/elitists in positions of authority that have no business being there. Another way for the individual to slough off responsibility. Dangerous, twisted, and seems like another nice stepping stone on the path to societal collapse.

>literally unironically defending shillary

Proceed to the gas chamber, kike.

Um, sweetie no, Hillary should be in jail toot hen but she's innocent hun

Why not both? Think there is a lot of money trying to cause problems in our country. If I am right and foreign actors are at play how would they do it? Only way is to cause division with in the population making the enemy inside the gates. Trojan horse of messaging that causes us to fight each other.

Putin's best friend , mentor, and Judo coach is Jewish.

Plebbit T_D posters won't get this butt devastated meme pic

You misspelled a few terms.
By "Alt-Right" you mean ShareBlue, and by "Russian Oligarchs" you must mean "Groups that conduct International Commercial Child Trafficking for Sexual Abuse and BioPharma harvesting, the Chinese, Saudi and Isreali governments, along with groups such as the Freemasons, Jesuits and other cults" who are funding and supplying on and off line propaganda and terrorism to destroy the U.S.A. and pretty much the concepts of freedom, altruism and independence"

So yes, these Shareblue trolls are unregistered foreign agents conducting campaigns of treasonous and seditious propaganda online, and acts of terrorism offline through direct, sometimes police protected (Love that secret handshake) violence.

don't make me get the sewing kit

I'd love to be paid to shit post like this, idk why I didn't work for Hilary or Bernie