What is pol opinion on Norway?

Iceland = Medpacks > Norway > Finland > Sweden
Prove me wrong

Marginally less cucked version of your shitty neighbor. Needs to stop whaling. Got lucky with oil.

At the end of the day, though, you're white, and we're all in the same boat, so good luck.

Needs Jesus

Pagan.

A more dangerous and less isolated version of Iceland. Cool flag +10 pts
Iceland looks at you with a strong neutral gaze

It's bretty gud except for the leftists. More Breiviks please.

>yes goyim, accept the one true Savior, being secular is degenerate

My policy is too judge all Norwegian countries by the number of dune coons you let in.
Sweden is dead last, of course.

I listen to Heyr Himna Smidur on repeat

while we have far fewer shitskins, culturally right now we're not nearly as based as danes

>Needs to stop whaling
fuck off.

It's pretty nice, I love your architecture.

Iceland is the definition of based you heretic

>Needs to stop whaling

>it is more humane to kill 100.000 chickens born and raised in a metal box than 1 whale which spent its life swimming free in the ocean

kill yourself burger

Never. Whales > people > shitskins

Kek. Christians have been stopping Jews for centuries. I don't remember the Pagans helping out

I'm gonna have to ask you forcefully to delet this.

You have pretty amazing music though, I must say.

> tfw I'm from the whaling city

WE

Love to define their woman with my muslim cock.

You gave me Leprous. You can't be all that bad

By Odin Australian shitposters are the best

black metal is cool, i guess

maybe if you live outside of the capital region, unlike most of us

Norway is the quiet guy that no one cares about but on occasion gets 15 minutes of fame.
>may or may not fuck up 15 minutes of fame
I knew a Norwegian once, the dude could not get tired. He could run for hours on end without getting tired. He was also nigger tier aggressive, but his empathy was through the roof. If you were his friend he'd try and do everything for you, but if you pissed him off you'd literally never hear the end of it.
Cool dude, golden hair, ice blue eyes, tall too, average intelligence.
I like the Bjorns on here, redpilled on many things. I like Varg too, I just wish he'd stop living off welfare and doing that nigger tier naming his kids off of some alleged lost norse heritage. Breivik is alright too (everyday I wake up wanting the world to prove Breivik wrong, but every night is sleep knowning he is right)
Vikings are cool. Nordmenn is a cool name. Aurora borealis is absolutely golden, wish is could visit Norway someday.

Wardruna is pretty cool too. Norwegian metal is good when it's moderately coherent (I don't speak Norwegian though).

Do you Bjorns ever research the effects of metal music? I heard it saps your will to fight by over gratifying the "conquering" sense of your brain. You guys don't seem like cucks though, so maybe the studies are inaccurate.

wow what building is that?

I thought you goat-fuckers were into little boys

One of those countries that gets a free pass, most of Sup Forums sees Norway, Iceland and in a minor degree New Zealand as white people's paradises

>triggered Nordcucks
I like you guys, but not this particular habit.

Whaling cannot be done humanely. They are guaranteed to suffer while being killed--and while burgers are hardly great on reducing suffering, I generally don't eat meat unless I know where it came from.
That said, I'm finding it harder and harder to justify eating meat.

i actually don't care that much about whaling but the people against it are the biggest faggots so i go out of my way supporting it hoping the fags kill themselves.

Boring autistic robots who haven't contributed anything to human society other than Gustav Vigeland and the cheese slicer. Your media lies to you constantly but you all blindly accept it. Cold, rainy and boring. Coldest, wettest, most expensive place in the world with the highest taxes and you don't even make goods metals anymores.

Less cucked than Sweden though. A surprisingly large amount of really shitty graffiti, not sure why.

Gorgeous women though, I'm trying to wife one of them.

>wardurna
My shieldbrother

>being secular is degenerate
Have you seen what being secular did to Europe?

Amazing country, I've heard eveything is expensive though.

tfw never going to be a norge

Do not let your country become mine, for your own good.

Take your pills and shut the fuck up

I understand the sentiment, I suppose. Almost every single environmentalist you come across is also a bleeding heart liberal. It sucks.

Opera house, in Sydney, designed by Norwegian out of an ellipse

Although he could have done it cheaper, and it literally has millions of tiles.

>implying the cheese slicer isn't "a big deal"

You mean a Dane