Why makes this guy believe people are reptiles...

Why makes this guy believe people are reptiles? Sine of his points are interesting and make sense until he brings up the reptile bullshit. And he seems to unironically, sincerely believe this stuff,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GevIpluFA3g
youtube.com/watch?v=HXlnIKIEzTc
youtube.com/watch?v=WP49-qftyuk
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1421941/Possessed-man-face-wound-rants-raves-Brazilian-hospital.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7KcPNiworbo
youtube.com/watch?v=B3OjfK0t1XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Money, dear.

he's been right on everything else. give it time user

HE DOESN'T MEAN REPTILES. IT IS CODE FOR JEWS. IF HE SAID JEWS HE WOULD BE ARRESTED IN THIS COUNTRY FOR HATE SPEECH - HE HAS TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE TO COVER.

Pretty sure he mean literal lizards. Think maybe David Kike parents may have been related

He means jews and reptillians is a nice way of putting it for lots of that ad rev

Some storytellers write a book and make a few fays. Make a few $.

Some storytellers use their vast imagination to convince my paranoid schizophrenic older brother that reptilians from the Pleiades control the government and are at war with the smoke monsters from the dog star or something.

If you ever meet someone who thinks this guy is legit, run.

Wtf am I looking at

Because some random mentally ill guy told him that he saw some politician or famous person turn into a reptile and so he believed him.
He acts like every conspiracy theory in the world is true.

I like to listen to weird shit all the time but I can't stand this guy. His entire thing is standing up on stage on doing a powerpoint of lame Facebook memes from five years ago.
>heh, see this picture of George Bush that looks like a monkey?

Lmao is this true? That's all the proof he has

It'll take ten hours to explain this to you. Why not just watch him on YouTube to explain it.

But just remember, even if you don't believe it, (((they))) do.

frame from live tv broadcast

Isn't he the guy who went on tv in the 70s, told everyone he was literal Jesus and that the world was going to end that year and they laughed him off the set

psychotic breakdown and later realization that he could make a living pandering to other mentally ill people, he also says the moon is a hologram lol

he really has no valid points, just conspiratard nonsense

Reptilians from Orion*, you fool.

There is a funny documentary where he is being picketed by a jewish group who are offended by his reptile schtick. Funny that they would insert themselves into that story.

he's a better writer. ive read one of his books.pretty good

That's what he said in one of his lectures. Some fucking random guy told him that he saw a man shapeshift into a lizard and then couple of other people around the world said the same shit, so he accepted it as a truth.

He also thinks that Hitler was a Rothschild.

He just accepts any conspiracy theory with almost nonexistent evidence as true, if he doesn't like the official version.

(checked)
This is why I still like Icke in spite of the likelihood he is controlled opposition. He talks about everything the Jews are actually doing within his 'reptilian' narrative.

>He just accepts any conspiracy theory
nigger he's the SOURCE of most conspiracy theories. also, he was a famous rugby player or something

He's not wrong

See, even this fucking leaf knows

yeah, get to know your galactic history pleb

The truth is stranger than fiction you fucks.

There's SOME evil force from the Pleiades. My brother always talks about it. Well, he did, I haven't seen him in 6 years.

Damn. Thought it was a lot older than that

Reptilians are demons. Not extraterrestrials in the spaceman-from-other-planet sense.

He's the Godfather of internet conspirancy theories.

Even if his theories are batshit crazy, they make people question things, which is the first step to reach greater truths.

Some have to go full reptilian before they can shed years of indoctrination and reach the necessary level to see the NWO for the "international clique" it is, so I respect this guy, in a way.

Idiots. Wow.

The reptile stuff is ridiculous.
The most reasonable thing? The Elites are satanic or Jews which serve the purpose of Satan. Sacrifices and all that sort is completely true.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>Revelation 3:9

The reptillian conspiracyhypothesis literally came from V, which was a huge mini series on NBC in 1983, which led to a bigger sequel miniseries, and a quickly cancelled series in 1984. He's a hack fraud, that knows most of the young normies of today don't know about the original miniseries, so he can shill bullshit.

This is a 5 minute recap of the first miniseries

youtube.com/watch?v=GevIpluFA3g

It's deeper than that, reptiles are associated with evil in human psyche

David icke was right and we all owe him an apology and a pint, digita confirm.

isn't he the guy that was convinced he was the second coming of christ?

Believe it or not, Reptilians are real, and a very dangerous threat, they forced Trumps hand, they are involved with the Satanists and the Thalmudic Jews and Zionists, and the next 5 years will prove this, I dare you, Screencap this anons.

There is much to learn, but, well Humans have been brainwashed and programmed to the point where most people reject this shit cus "Muh Science and shieeet" even though most (90%+) of it has been faked in the last 500 years.

Also, Look at history, examples of mythologies, Reptillians always seem to come up, Apep, the Naga, Niddhogg, Dragons, etc

or be a "realist" and don't, and stay bluepilled.

I knew one fellow who deeply believed Icke's nonsense, he was pretty mentally ill too. Hope your bro's ok user.

Did you watch the remake a few years ago? Garbage.

dude weed lmao + Credo Mutwa

>godfather of conspiracy
>not based Jordan Maxwell
user pls

He spells it all out with exhaustive proof from the ancient world. Beyond that and mixed in is personal experiences, psychics etc.

No one else alive today has predicted as much as he has. He has been amazingly accurate.

NO he isn't talking about Jews, YES he brings them up. He tows the water on the holocaust, and racial equality. He is basically a woke ass boomer tier liberal.

I've read 3 or 4 of his books, around a million of his written words (talk to text because of his arthritis) so I can answer about any question.

The reptile stuff is a deep rabbit-hole. I'm still investigating this and he certainly is sincere. It is reported by others, super-soldiers, mind-control victims, ritual abuse victims all mention the same theme of reptilians. I don't see how these people are making money from this and some of them are really convincing because they add new dimensions to the reptile rhetoric.

Read the emerald tablets of Thoth

(((reptiles))) wink wink

the reptilliens are just a codeword for jews.

you could learn something from your brother. See how he's doing. Things are really accelerating. The simulation is about to reach its finale.

because the moon is a hollow reptillian space ship that is projecting a frequency that makes humans slaves for the reptile aliens user

it makes perfect sense

He's a ranking Freemason. The whole point of his teachings is to make all conspiracy theorists seem like lunatics.

I studied political science, and the first thing our Jew professor told us was that anyone believing in conspiracy theories is and idiot.

There was some guy in our group who tried to debate him on this, saying that it's only logical that most powerful men in the world at some point chose to unite instead of fighting each other and over time became the global elite, but instead of actually debating him, he proceeded to shame him in front of the whole class for "believing in lizard people", literally screaming it in his face and laughing so loud he can't even answer.

I'm going to red-pill everyone about Reptilians. All humans are Reptilians to varying degrees.

We all have an "R" complex in our brains, and some of us even have scales, but to be like those things in that '80s TV show "V"? I doubt it. Come on.

oh dude our limbic system is the reptilian brain
we are lizard people
the moon is hollow
xDD xddxdjdfklxdlkjfjkldxljfxdl
ritual sacrifice

the alien lizards feed off your negative energy
all will be revealed 20th of the 2nd year 2020 at 20:20:20 UTC

However, I'd like to add that Reptilians, as a race are real, but I doubt that there are any humans who are those creatures underneath.

I'm quite sure Queen Elizabeth is a human.

>no lolis
shit anime, senpai

>Why makes this guy believe people are reptiles?
wrong
just vessels for those creatures from demention next to ours

Lols aside, I do know that they are the sole hostile race, I mean all of them are bad, in the entire universe.

All the other alien races (and many of them vacation here like in the movies) are harmless.

Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
using dark magic, calling up beings
from the great deep below us.
Forth came they into this cycle.
Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
Only through blood could they have formed being.
Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.

Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.
Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said.
Again as time passes onward
shall they take the semblance of men.

what kind of a pervert are you

do they have vagina
thats my only question for david icke

He's correct about the Reptoids (reptile humanoids). they have belts which bend light around them making them invisible. Also the truth should come out around 2017/2018. The sooner you realize they pull the strings the quicker you will remove yourself from the constant cycle of hating fellow humans over trivial bullshit

one with good taste. nice work tho

Even after realising reptilians control this place I still have trouble not hating fellow humans for trival bullshit

>remove yourself from the constant cycle of hating fellow humans
exactly
the only "weapon" against them is Love

when you hate you're working for them, guyz

This forum really needs to get itself together then.

>"Muh Science and shieeet" even though most (90%+) of it has been faked in the last 500 years.
What do you mean by this?

anybody got any good icke video snibbets less than 10 minutes long where he drops some quick redpills?

u cant handle the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=HXlnIKIEzTc

the dutch are reptiles that rule the world from the moon

hE IS TALKING ABOUT THE REPTILIAN PART OF THE BRAIN, IE THE PART AT THE TOP OF THE SPINE THAT JOINS ONTO THE REST OF THE BRAIN - EVOLUTIONARILY SPEAKING, ...

WE HAVE EVOLVED TO HAVE THE REST OF THE BRAIN.

WHEN HE SAYS REPTILIANS, HE IS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ARE DRIVEN BY THAT PART OF THE BRAIN, AND USE THE REST OF THE BRAIN TO FULFILL THE COLD HARD, RUTHLESS, SELF-SERVING REPTILIAN PART OF THE BRAIN.

I COULD SAY MORE BUT CAN'T BE BOTHERED TYPING AND SHIT...

PIC RELEPHANT

I'LL HANG ABOUT IF ANYONE WANTS SHORT ANSWERS TO WEIRDO QUESTIONS...

>Why makes this guy believe people are reptiles?
First it's "What makes this guy believe people are reptiles?" and second, because mental illness(es).

no he unironically means an alien race that take the form of reptillian humanoids that feed off the negative energy humans create with negative emotion. the moon is there spaceship and is enveloping the earth in a frequency that causes dispair and negative human emotion.

yeah but what about the moon not being real and the Saturn shit?

All our brains have a reptilian part to them lad

he is either a deluded man or he is doing it all for money and fame

I DON'T SEE WHERE WE ARE DISAGREEING.

ALSO FUCK OFF FAGGET

No, you idiot that's a part of the Ajna it naturally stores mental/life force in that particular area of the brain, nothing "reptile" about that since every mammal has it in different shape or form, even insects but it's much more different with them.
It's not a "CPU" it's a storage unit, but you could be right on the "self-serving" part.
My guess is people spazz out and go full insane-O because their instincts portray malicious people as "Snake men" or "Reptillians"
It's probably related to the old testament where God cursed a snake and humanity started to hate it and think of it as "bad" or "evil' IIRC.

>I DON'T SEE WHERE WE ARE DISAGREEING.
dude what

WELL IT IS REAL OBVIOUSLY, IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE FUCKING SKY DUDE.

AS TO WHAT ELSE IT IS, WELL, ACCORDING TO NASA, ONLY 12 HUMANS HAVE EVER WALKED ON THE MOON.

UNTIL I GET THERE MYSELF I'LL WAIT ON FOR UNDENIABLE FACTS.

Don't bother, he's a noob.

I thought Reptiles = Jews and he "believes it" as much as he believes he doesn't want to end up a pizza.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AROUND SOMEONE YOU KNOW WHO HAS LITERALLY BECOME SOMEONE ELSE DUE TO DIFFERENT MENTALITY?

I HAVE, NOT ONLY DO THEIR MINDS / PERSONALLY COMPLETELY CHANGE, THEY PHYSICALLY CHANGE AS WELL, FACIAL FEATURES ETC.

AND NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SHAPE-CHANGERS, BUT WHEN YOU WALK INTO A ROOM EXPECTING TO SEE SOMEONE YOU KNOW, SEE SOMEONE THERE WHO LOOKS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, SAY SORRY, EXCUSE ME I WAS LOOKING FOR SCULLY AND WALK OUT, ONLY TO REALISE THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY SCULLY, YOU BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONES MENTALITY PHYSICALLY AFFECTS THE WAY THEY LOOK.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=WP49-qftyuk

he watched too much V when he was high in the eighties

SUCK MY MASSIVE ALIEN-HYBRID BALLS IDIOT.

I HAVE, IT'S FUCKING WEIRD

FOR EXAMPLE HERE IS SOMETHING I BAKED EARLIER...

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1421941/Possessed-man-face-wound-rants-raves-Brazilian-hospital.html

he just there to discredit conspiracy theorists.

Yes, I can warp my mind and pretend to be other people in order to think like them something like a "self-hypnotic/induced extra-personality"
So far, it's helped me a lot, but I doubt people can legit shapeshift if they go fanatic with this.
That's movie tier bullshit.

Yes, I'm prolly mentally ill but so are you.

Satanists is codeword for Jews because that's what they would be according to the gnostic theology that he follows elsewhere.

>Alien-Hybrid
Kiddo please, I spit on the AYYs.

>he also says the moon is a hologram lol
wrong, he says the moon is an alien spaceship. He says the universe is a hologram, which is a valid scientific theory.
youtube.com/watch?v=7KcPNiworbo

Anyway, I like Icke. Plenty of the things he says are good, and even if they're not true they're often interesting. Realistically the reptilian stuff is nonsense, but it's interesting to think about.

Icke unironically means Reptilians. It isn't a metaphor for Jews. The Draco reptilians.

>He says the universe is a hologram
That's sorta true, I mean look at my numbers

Or he's completely right

I've never heard him say it's a space ship. AFAIK he's called it a hollow artificial construct that's been put in place there.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MIND-TECHNIQUES, I'M TALKING COMPLETE PERSONALITY SHIFT. WHICH IS ACCOMPANIED BY PHYSICAL CHANGES. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LITERALLY TURNING INTO A LIZARD, BUT HAVING A MENTALITY DRIVEN BY THE LIZARD BRAIN, WHICH IS EQUIPPED WITH INTELLECT AND EMOTIONAL ABILITY.

EVER WONDERED WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO MEET A FUCKING SNAKE IN HUMAN FORM?

CHECK THESE FUCKERS OUT AND ADD INTELLECT AND EMOTIONAL ABILITY, AND YOU LITERALLY HAVE SOROS.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3OjfK0t1XM

Maybe YOU'RE the idiot

1st, please lower your written voice down.
2nd, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
3rd, there are all kinds of "people", some evil some good some both, grow up and deal with it.
4th ???
5th, is Vegamite better than Marmite? I love Marmite but dunno if I should try Vega.

Unironically this. Same as Disinfo Wars.

> the reptile shit is insane!

Everyone knows he's not talking about actual reptiles you retards. He's talking about reptilian evil entities from a higher vibrational field of existence/dimension.

The information comes from Saturn worship all throughout history & other sources like mystics & indians that sense a reptilian style aura around the powers that be that is different to a normal human. He talks of reptilian bloodlines through interbreeding & genetic manipulation. The most powerful in the world are vessels for these entities, they're not literal annunaki reptile aliens.

There are some people though who through reverse speech actually believe that death itself is not a release because of the net they have around our world that instead when you die your spirit is seized by (((them))) & dragged to a lower plane of existenfe purgery style where you will be hunted, raped & eaten for their pleasure.

Back to Ickey though an interesting thing he believes about the reptilian entities is that they feed on negative emotions which is why the power elite are pedophiles because there's no more succulent energy for them to feast on then the fear of innocent children being raped & sacrificed.

Satanism & moloch worship it all goes back to Saturn worship, apparently the last boss bowser will one day emerge from the hexagonal storm on Saturn.

Anyway he doesn't think rich people are shape shifting aliens but evil entities from another dimension/vibrational information field.

1. CAN'T BE ARSED WITH THE SHIFT KEY, AND MY KEYBOARD VIRILITY IS TOO STRONG TO BE CONTAINED BY LOWERCASE FAGGETRY

2. ACTUALLY I DO

3. FUCK OFF HIPPY ZHIKOV

4. THE TRICK WITH VEGEMITE IS TO USE IT VERY SPARINGLY, FOR BEST RESULTS FOR A DECENT SNACK, MAKE TOAST, SPREAD GENEROUSLY WITH BUTTER, SCRAPE SOME VEGEMITE ONTO THAT SHIT, MASH SOME AVOCADO ONTOP, LIBERALLY SQUEEZE SOME LEMON ALL OVER THAT,... GOOD SHIT MAN.

WORKS WELL WITH PROMITE (AUSTRALIAN MARMITE) SO PROBABLY GOOD WITH MARMITE - WHICH IS SWEETER THAN VEGEMITE.

ALSO FUCK OFF CUNT.

>MY KEYBOARD VIRILITY IS TOO STRONG TO BE CONTAINED BY LOWERCASE FAGGETRY