Will he be btfo?

Will he be btfo?

No. Seoul will be destroyed and everyone will blame Trump.

>hand him a tiny piece of corn with the picture implying he picked it up from the large corn stack
just to make his hands look bigger?

Bigly.

South Korean qt refugee crisis when??

NA servers will finally be competitive in Worlds!!

So is that like their entire year supply of food?

Correct.

Silly goose commies operate in five year plans, that's their food supply for the coming 5 years.

That's creepily realistic.

where can i buy corn this big

What's stopping the north from attacking the south? 8ï

this has to be the weirdest way of governing
i dont even fucking understand
north korea so meme

this guy doesnt even have good genetics

>ruthless dictator
>inspecting corn
maybe he's just misunderstood?

>this guy doesnt even have good genetics

What the fuck are you talking about, look at the huge corn he grew while wearing his lab coat.

I never understood why no guard has ever just sort of subtly pointed their gun at him and killed him. Like ya you'd die but you'd be at least assisting in freeing your entire country.
Just a quick tilt, bang

Don't fucking start a war in Korea, all the South Korean qts will suffer.

I'd rather they bring the war to Europe.

Leave the Koreans alone, war in Europe would make me pretty upset but a war in Korea would make me truly mad

WHY IS HE WEARING A LAB COAT
mysides

Disgusting cosplay user

Why would they do that? Every North Korean male have to serve 10 years in the military, it is probably the best and most stable job they'll ever have.

They probably love him.

What's the deal with communists and corn?

this is unreal, mushroom factory, corn factory.

2d is clearly superior

I know they're all brainwashed and that all things considered those guys have a sweet deal. Don't get me wrong I understand why almost all of them don't, I'm just surprised at least one never has. You'd think there would be one guard that saw a starving old woman or whatever and just snapped.

No, because spirits of Supreme leader and dear leader protect them. Filthy Americans are the ones that will get BTFO, they can't even beat a bunch of Vietnamese and Iraqi soldiers

Obviously but posting a roastie with drawn on eyebrows and a bull ring through her nose is just unforgivable

>implying its my fault white women cant pull off tharja

Basically this

It won't be, there will be casualties but not full destruction.

The artillery positioned around it is from the 1960s, and is a basic trajectory firing. After it fires once the air and response will know exactly where those guns are and they will take them out before they can fire again.

I thought we would win against them easily, but that was before I knew the Norks had corn. We're fucked.

Pretty sure it can just be cheaply grown

>Leaders are supposed to look good
Look at Mussolini, Franco or even Hitler they were the common man, someone that most of the people can relate to

Someone will probably assassinate him before a war starts.

corn is shooped because there is so much food to go around in NK rf. pixels

There are no staving people in DPRK. Koreans are the most healthiest race in the world

Stop posting fake imperialist news

I always feel sorry for those officers and random farmers/factory workers.

>Some fat man child with a micro dick is coming to """inspect""" the completely mind numbing shit you have been doing for the past 10 years and you best be keeping that notebook ready so you don't get gulag'd.

With nukes, you only need to fire once!

We'd probably never hear about it though, if someone tried.

Some of it's not even real corn. Look at the left pile. Specifically the spaces between the "kernels" It's a poorly cast piece of lumpy plastic shaped like an ear of corn.

its can be used as food for livestock or humans as well as fuel.

> Lil Kim: "dis. Dis a bumpy swash."

> Gen Park: "Dis not swash. Dis kone."

> Lil Kim: "See day wall? Go Stan gins."

> Gen Park: "Who's shoe dis?"

> Lil Kim: "Las guy to contradick. Other shoe never foun."

Gen Park: "well fuck me den, rite?"

Lil Kim: "Should thought day befo contradick. Maybe see Sun rise tomorrow."

Gen Park: "..."

NK doesn't have functioning nukes.

Is there anything I should be worried about in Seoul?
Is that where they make RAM or NAND or at least some sort of important products?

dont forget tokyo, the weebs will sign up to be rejected in droves

Staple crops in my preference:

Wheat- High yields, good nutrition grows in a lot of conditions 2+ harvests per year
Corn- High/med yields, OK nutrition but needs micturating to make it edible, can grow in really shitty conditions
Potatoes - High yields, high nutrition but requires decent soil
Rice - Very high yields but requires a lot of water
Cassava- Low/med yields requires a lot of processing to make safe tastes so bland
Dates- Low yields and needs hot temperatures.

>NK
>No Nukes

Fucking dumb leaf.

They have nukes, what they don't have is ICBMs capable of carrying nukes to the US or Europe, but they certainly have the range to Nuke all of South Korea and the western half of japan!

Oh no not Japan!

Damn it north korea must be stopped!

that photo is staged