Roster for WW3

Basically China and Russia vs everyone else when war breaks out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
youtube.com/watch?v=FothKc-0vG8&list=LL3lQXy0cjlqHVk5h3ABawVQ&t=616s&index=31
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

US doesn't need anyone else desu

Israel and Turkey need to gtfo

>yes goy look (((we))) all support war
sage goes in all fields

Germany always chokes at the end.

Can we trade them?

They can lead the first charge.

> Supports:
> USA
> Israel
> Saudi Arabia
> USA's anal butt clown posse
Whew lad, quite a dream team you assembled there!

imo france spain and canada are useless. turkey and israel are very powerful in that region

So basically it's the nations of red alert 2 fighting each other.

The Saudis can go suck a dick too.

>@yallstankwedank

>saudi arabia
>israel
>on the same team
World peace confirmed to be achievable my lads

Fuck never noticed them. Yeah they need to get out too.

I don't see China opposing the US in the Korean theater. they're more likely to put someone else in charge than to defend Kim.

y-you guys aren't really going to bring us to war with Syria, right?

North Korea is on team number 3 all by itself

If the roster on your pic represents the alliances in WW3, we're screwed unless we resort to a preemptive nuclear strike. The West can't win a conventional war against Russia and China at the same time. And who knows which side India would pick, that's another billion for the meat grinder right there.

Have you forgotten desert storm so quickly? Not the first time.

You think so? I think China and Russia would destroy us alone.

y'all fagets are ded nao

pls nuke Isreal, its our only hope.

India and Britian still best buds

I want to be on the russia china team

not according to every us politician ever

Pound for pound America has a lot more conventional and nuclear arms.

I believe around 3x as much as China and Russia combined, not to mention the US navy doesn't need to be towed unlike the Russian one.

cuz ur a fucking faggot larper

>Israel
>Saudi Arabia
>roaches
sad

Fuck I don't get why people assume why Russian and China will automatically side with each other.
If I was Russia, the one country I'd actually be afraid of is China - and vice versa. Chinas only strength is an overwhelming amount of fucking cannon fodder, and that is only usable in a land war.

China would never even get a single troop onto North America. An American-sino war would simply be fought in Asia.

China is on our side, imo

I'll let you nuke us if as long as you get Israel and Saudis

>they're more likely to put someone else in charge than to defend Kim.
Such as themselves?

>USA bombs Kim into the fetal position
>China seizes the opportunity and rapes the entire Korean peninsula into submission
>"Okay China, you can give it back to the Koreans now..."
>"Mao, I don't think so. We Korean now."
Tibet 2.0 here we come!

Me too.

We would.
But then we will glass you.

No because im against multiculturalism and jewish supremacy fagmerican nigger

we'll send our fighter pilots/sas/commando's and maybe the RAR for training purposes.

better than being on israel's team

I live in nowhere, so im ok with this.
god speed.

imagine a world war where citizens can freely talk to the other countries on places like Sup Forums. kek

China's army is way too big to control. If they were to invade some country, it'll be a logistical nightmare, the best thing they can do is just rush the fuck out of the country and hope to overwhelm it.

>But then we will glass you.
Oi cunt, that's our job.

You are of safe, mongol-bro.
Do not worry

You're watching it user

India and America are buds also because we's in NATO

if you were to line up on the battlefield yeah probably... well, definitely really. but not in todays warfare where your tech makes up for your lack of numbers.

Flag Country Active military Reserve military Paramilitary Total Per 1000 capita
(total) Per 1000 capita
(active)
China China[35][Note 4] 2,333,000 510,000 660,000 3,503,000 2.6 1.7
United States United States[165] 1,492,200 843,750 14,000 2,349,950 7.3 4.6
India India[72][Note 7] 1,325,000 1,155,000 2,288,407 4,768,407 3.9 1.1
North Korea North Korea[44][Note 6] 1,190,000 600,000 5,889,000 7,679,000 308.5 47.8
Russia Russia[130][Note 12] 845,000 2,000,000 519,000 3,364,000 23.4 5.9
Pakistan Pakistan[117] 643,800 550,000 304,000 1,497,800 7.5 3.2
South Korea South Korea[142][Note 13] 630,000 2,970,000 3,004,500 6,604,500 128.7 12.3
Iran Iran[74][Note 8] 523,000 350,000 40,000 913,000 11.4 6.5
Algeria Algeria[3] 520,000 400,000 110,000 1,030,000 26.1 13.2
Turkey Turkey[159] 510,600 378,700 102,200 991,500 12.8 6.6

>implying China goes to war

Really? Of everyone on that list Syria is who you're worried about?

>USA will not be on Russia and Chyna's team as we mushroom stamp the jews, norks and saudis together

I wonder if there would be some sort of emergency shut down or mass censoring of the internet.

In a real, REAL WW3 scenario they just might do it

Never start a land war in Asia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel

christ, looking at this list us ausfags do so much in the international community when compared to countries with similar militaries size wise.

Periscope?

The benefits would outweigh the risks. Free social media intel of missiles being launched from various countries. Or, falsely planting same. The critical industries would still need the internet to function these days.

It's just a new theater of war.

Indians not apart of nato...its apart of brics nations, if one is attack thee other is attacked.

Just because China is against the attack doesn't mean they're going to die for a child murderer.

Even if they wrecked us militarilly they would never step food one continental American soil

The shitposting is going to be completely 1-sided if a War actually goes down like this.

The Russians will be all alone since there's no real Iranian, Syrian, or Chinese anons on Sup Forums, just proxies.

numbers dont matter if this is going to be a nuklear war

Just give me a heads up Vlad so I can hop in a drainage pipe and stock up on pre-irradiated rats

It wouldn't be difficult to take out TLD servers. Can't route to what's not there.

And it would also depends on how fast the nukes fly. EMPs would knock out critical infrastructure.

>No India
WeW

>Netherlands not on the list
Neutrality please

Why would China help Russia? They would probably use the distraction of a Russia-NATO war to take the Russian far east. Japan might also use the opportunity to grab the Kuril Islands back.

I think you mean
PoO

UK, US, France, and Canada alone could BTFO team RuskieChinks. Having the FFAA, Jews, and Emufuckers would be overkill.

just keep your nukes pointed at pakistan and wait for the signal

gay. It doesn't say who will win. Must be winner, it's the rules.

Wow, Turkroaches, kikes, and crypto-kike Saudi Arabia are all in on this? Guess we better go through with it! We should have just focused on fucking North Korea in the first place if we absolutely must.

Isn't it in your blood to murder Muslims? How could you handle yourself hanging around Saudi Arabia and Germany?

We will enroll when we see who's winning, like always.

nothing new for us to be universally hated by everyone on any given platform senpai

Don't forget North Korea and the Russian vassal states. Possibly some South American borderline commies too.

Regardless, there will be heavy casualties on both sides.

Nah nigga but think about how weird this all is dude. in 9 months you could be in a hole somewhere in eastern ukraine gettin shot at by some russian dude who you spent most of your young adult life shitposting on an anime image board with. Its pure poetry man

Honestly Russia still hasn't truly recovered from the WWII meat grinder, and India will join us and counteract the Chinese meat grinder. We got WWIII in the bag

If one nation uses a nuke, we're DONE

>you will never be part of a shock cavalry charge on light infantry

>Basically China and Russia vs USA when war breaks out

But roaches can survive a nuclear apocalypse. What are you worried about?

nukes are a scare tactic you dumb muslim

Wrong. Nukes aside because no would would use them in the first place because everyone loses. That said. We could destroy China and Russia simultaneously. Our military is specifically designed for multi-theater warfare.Yes, we are that over-powered. We have done it before and we could easily do it again. What we lack in manpower, we make up for in tech and training. China's military has not fought a war in over 50 years. Russia has been down graded to an Italy size military and economy (no offence Italy) China has basically no navy and even their air power is inferior to the US. It would be a long war but in the end both China and Russia would fall.

If china goes to war with australia, we will have some fun with our dog eating chinks here at home

I can't help but wonder what Roman twitter would have been like

I'll in Argentine the second the alarms go off, I'm not staying around for the Moscow radiation poisoning

>former communist countries and some mudshits are fighting on the good guys
>usa dedicates itself toward strengthening the power of evil(again)
such fucking bullshit

>Israel
>Saudi Arabia
>Turkey
lel

The terrain and wildlife of Austrailia would be the death of the chinese

The war is FOR them. Don't be naive.
USA and Europe don't get anything positive out of this war. It's going to be your people out their dying so that Israel, Saudis, and Turkey can ensure future strength.

>I have to fight alongside people that think I am Muslim goatfucker

>implying your PM wouldn't just bend over for China
youtube.com/watch?v=FothKc-0vG8&list=LL3lQXy0cjlqHVk5h3ABawVQ&t=616s&index=31

This, India wouldnt throw away the potential to become the regional sole superpower and then could steal all the outsourced industry that China has.

>English teacher LARPing as Chinese online

Kek

Just wear a sombrero and pretend to be a Mexican and sneak across the American border. Everyone else does.

FUCK RAGOY.
HE NOW WANTS US TO GO TO WAR.
WE'LL HAVE TO DIE FOR ISRAEL NOW.

Yup that's basically it. And numerical superiority doesn't mean much in modern combat, except for holding land. and if you can't get your troops to the other country because of...like a huge ocean, you're fucked.

China would get absolutely raped. You have to remember that American never fights alone. France is no joke, their troops are considerably battle hardened, and they sell ships to Russia lol. Throw in the rest of NATO, Canadian Special forces and it's an easy win.

Good thing: we have nukes for everyone.
Bad thing: "everyone" not including Africa and other irrelevant places.

In other words niggers will survive and inhered the Earth. You could have prevented this, but nooo.

He can bend over all her likes, we are a nation of racist fucks ready to unleash

>America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016
>most of these air attacks were in Syria and Iraq

Trump does one air attack with 0 casualties and Media is acting like ww3 going to happen. Why?

Where do you niggers think the battlefield(s) will be at?

Im betting Syria and Best Korea.

Who do you main Sup Forums ?

He won't do that because the people won't have it, we will always pick the Americans because they are majority white

I just want the US and Russia to be friends again.
Why can't we be friends?