>dozens

hahahahahahahahahahaha

this morning faggot

Shills

jokes on the shills

>tfw everything you do is post-ironic
>mfw the shills will never understand what this means

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

Serious question
Do you really think posting anonymously on a image bored makes anyone give two shits about what you think?

Anyone who ever made a fucking decision based on a shit post like ops is a lost cause

You didn't vote shit spagnad

8AM I think

The moment Trump became a plausible canditidate and I did my obligatory (((reptilian))) vetting process. His son in law raised a red flag, but I was more concerned about Vatican ties at the time due to a lead that he was affiliated with knights of Malta.

The media bashing him made me question this, but his ties with the big boys still made me suspicious. After the election, nothing really popped an alarm till the (((Jared))) coup and subsequent Syria media blitz and bombing.

Granted, he provided some delicious lefty tears, so in between my voting is immoral posts I made sure to rub his win in their faces.

I guess you could say I got a bit slack eyed, but I never fell asleep enough to be able to wake up.

Nobody gives a shit what shills say, people are concerned because trump went against his word and so they should be, what he does next is all that matters these cunts have done literally nothing to sway anybody

Sadly, for me it was the sarin gas false flag. I feel like I spent a year rooting for a man who turned out to be a snake all along.
2016: year of the red pill
2017: year of the black pill

I'm glad Trump isn't talking away guns. Hillary would of done that in a heart beat. Things are going nice and smooth. Left media is finally starting to shut up about Trump and people can go back to forget about politics. Ahhh the circle of life.

Welcome to Sup Forums please enjoy your first day! Flags are a thing here in this board of good ol' bants so try not to out yourself as a fucking retard shitposter desu

>You are right now ina timeline were shills tell the true
Reality is stranger than fiction

I was never asleep

Today? 30 minutes ago or something.

You moron, how do you not see the genius behind that move?

There will be no further attacks.

12:30 Monday afternoon. I made an egg and cheese omelette with sauteed onions and fried ham. And Hillary is still not president. Life is good.

I've always been woke.
Shoo shoo, shills.