Explain Indochina/Asia Pacific

Why does this place host so many dictatorships and why does it get no attention? Is it culturally like China or is it more like India? Why is Bali Hindu? Why is Singapore developed? Why is Thailand the world's brothel? Could this place be a theater in World War 3? So many questions, so few answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118553007/#118595872
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba_ChĂșc_massacre
youtu.be/nHzQ1weTs2Q?t=3m47s
youtu.be/Dr3wSZSpCBg?t=11m25s
youtu.be/msL-Xkw1zYc?t=11m44s
youtu.be/Dr3wSZSpCBg?t=8m54s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-fascism?wprov=sfla1#Indonesia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Explain Indochina/Asia Pacific
Should have been exterminated by the Dutch. Didn't happen. Sad!

Why do they deserve extermination? Are they degenerate?

FPBP
>Why
We must cull the non-white menace. It's a REASONABLE thing to do. We have a duty to preserve the planet. Removing the negro, southeast, south asian, arabic and mongoloid menace would reduce the strain on the world, its ecosystem, and its many variables like pollution, limited resources and whatnot. By at least 85-90%

So thats a huge wildfire that wont be linked to its neighboring wildfires. Reducing the chance of all life on earth perishing, to which its heading right now.

So its pretty moral to kill the negro, south asian, south east asain and mongoloid. They are also pretty useless for civilisation stuff, for anything really. They can be seen as part of the wildlife. So yea, it's moral to exterminate them all

Aren't Jews basically Arabic?

Not exactly

They are distinct type of mongrels more than anything

Wtf are those dots nigga?

Have you seen the Sultan of Bruneis car collection its fucking huge! He also has a huge whore collection and he lines them up and chooses which one he will fuck and they do whatever he wants, they will tongue his anus

Sounds like the real life Aladeen.

>Could this place be a theater in World War 3?
I hope so but probably not. None of us have nuclear weapon (lookup Bangkok Treaty 1995) and our militaries are a joke compared to other countries. There's nothing of interest here to invade either.

>None of us have nuclear weapon

I think that makes it more likely. Proxy war between China and India would be pretty sick. Are you a Malay, Chinese, or Indian?

Think of it like Latin America. Except instead of Spaniards you had Chinese people as the immigrants. The countries with the highest admixture of Chinese are the most prosperous.

And replace Catholicism with Islam?

FPBP
TP GOOD ONE TOO

FPBP

>Why does this place host so many dictatorships
I suppose you're referrign to the dictatorships in continental SEA, in which case it has a lot to do with how quickly things went from decolonization to political instrumentalisation by the USA, the USSR and China, none of which are known for putting good rulers in place when they start mingling in other countries' affairs.
>and why does it get no attention?
Because it has been pretty stable since the 2000s actually. At least compared to their history since the 50s. Cambodia has kept the same regime since the UN invervention in the 90s, although it might change soon since the system is crumbling under the weight of its own corruption and some of its pillars are getting too old to rule and they know it. Laos has remained an isolated authoritarian communist regime. Vietnam has been booming since the introduction of the Doi Moi Laws in the mid-90s (equivalent to the entry of market economy in China ; they did that as well as remove the centralisation of produced goods in cooperatives, and allow privately-owned businesses) and the jury is still out on whether the communist party will take strong counter-measures or continue to liberalize until there is no traces of communism. Thailand is in a worrying state since the recent military coup allowed the army to size power after the democratic regime fell due to its ruling class becoming self-serving, the mix of this authoritarian turn and the death of the only stabilizing force that was King Buhimbol, followed by his much disliked son are not good signs at all.
(cont.)

>Is it culturally like China or is it more like India?
It is its own thing, really. You can see some chinese and indian influence everywhere of course but in terms of cultural attitudes and heritage most of these places have their own distinct identity. The main difference is religious since most of the continental south-east is buddhist or has been more or less secularized under communism ; Indonesia and Malaya are muslim. These religious divides create a big cultural gap between the south-chinese tradition of taoism and hinduism.
>Why is Singapore developed?
Central planning. Harbours were needed and when most of the SEA and chinese coast were ruled by communists who closed themselves from trade routes, the few places that didn't grew very, very quickly. Hence Hong Kong, Macau and Taipei. Singapore grew with a very strict and precise plan, unlike the rest of Indonesia, think of it as a modern equivalent of a Renaissance city-state that could enrich faster than a duchy thanks to its limited size and concentrated infrastructure.
>Why is Thailand the world's brothel?
Because when all their neighbours were colonies with regulation on prostitution, they had none and reaped the benefits. When their neighbours were communist with a ban on prostitution, they had loads of it and reaped the benefits. When their neighbours were stuck in bloody wars, they were stable.
There probably won't be a WW3, just a lot of proxy-wars at the same times. Though by the look of it, the place looks a lot more likely to fall into several civil-wars than international conflicts

>French flag

Thanks imperalist bro

>nu/pol/

More like nu-nu-nu-Sup Forums

Having studied this place before, it's pretty much all to do with racial tension.

E.g.
>Malaysia
If you're not ethnic Malay (there's large indian and chinese populations) you're prohibited from office, owning land and most jobs.

>Indonesia
Responsible for the largest instance of racial cleansing since the holocaust in east timor

South east asia is fucking crazy

Just trying to learn about history :(

east-Timor wasn't racially motivated though.
The people of East-Timor were very different from the rest yes, but that comes down to them being portugese-speaking christian in a majority-muslim population rather than race.
>inb4 language and religion define ethnic groups

indochina was never a dutch colony you dumb vatnik cunt

All of SEA is a brothel OP. I lived in Bangkok for a year in 15-16 so here's my take on SEA nations.

Thailand and Vietnam are very nice places and you could live there cheap and still have all the first world stuff, sometimes even better than 1st world. For example in Thailand you can get better dental work for a fraction of the price of Western work and you could BUY a condo in Chiang Mai for 7k USD. And while Thailand is a party country they have super strict laws about drugs and all the police are military because the military runs the country. Thai women are qts and will suck the soul out of your dick for 30 bucks.

I only spent a couple weeks in Cambodia but it's alright, they are very very poor and use USD because their money is worthless. You can buy weed pizza there and mushroom shakes(would not recommend going to the killing fields after a mushroom shake like I did, not a fun high) High amounts of pedo shit goes on in Cambodia though and beggars everywhere.

Spent only a week in Myanmar and it's scary as shit. Everyone has red teeth and I felt like I was in resident evil. Came to the hotel everyday before sunset.

Philippines was pretty chill and beautiful in parts but I felt not welcome there. Not much else to say about them

If ww3 kicked off the only players I see in SEA are Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia everyone else stays neutral. I'm leaving some places out I went because some of it would just be repetitive.

Blame Amerifats they're the one who started the "independence" thing to weaken europe. But you wouldnt,you cuck MUH ETERNAL ANGLO right?

They were colonising in the area and that they failed to exterminate the natives is a sad mistake. That is my point

>Thailand is a very nice place and you could live there cheap
Just stay in the cities, stay as far as you can from any border and if you find yourself close to borders, DO NOT under any circumstances get into a forest.
The Thai borders with Malaysia and Burma (and to a lesser extend Cambodia) are among the most dangerous places in eastern Asia due to the sheer amount of smuggling of goods and people that goes on there, with the full complicity of the thai authorities.

Up north I wouldn't have been very worried but I would never really go past Pattaya in the South. South Thailand should be avoided at all cost.

No. Because most of the countries there are not islamic(and the Chinese are not Muslims, of course)

>If you're not ethnic Malay (there's large indian and chinese populations) you're prohibited from office, owning land and most jobs.
>you're prohibited from office, owning land and most jobs.
>prohibited
which sources did you get this from? non-malays are encourage to apply for the gov sectors but they seems more into private sectors, hence they've less numbers in gov sector here.
Anyway
Would you hire someone who doesn't like the country and has their devotion towards their ancestral land to govern you and at any time will backstab you? It's like electing a Paki as your governor.

There is literally nothing wrong with killing communist

This. Also, bumiputra is not synonymous with "ethnic malay"

Singapore is developed because it is a Chinese country

One day, ASEAN will be strong and united as the EU one day and we will crush China for trying to claim or communal waters.

>largest instance of racial cleansing since the holocaust in east timor
Dumb, Bule.

Indonesia has the world's largest Muslim population, over 200 million

I don't see it happening untill Thailand and Vietnam let old wounds heal.

That is just one of the countries. All LA countries are mostly Catholic.

Singapore is developed because it focused on its manufacturing and human capital potential after it gained independence from the UK and established itself as a tax haven for foreign investors.

Holy fuck, stop posting. You literally don't know anything.

Indonesia is not Latin American...

Good luck genetically trashy seamonkey

Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brunei are Muslim. Thailand, Cambodia, etc. are Buddhist. Only the Philippines is Catholic IIRC

fuck off suharto dick sucker

Indonesia was hindu/budhist in the past, Islam invaded and win.
Bali island still have hindu nobility.

Only the Philippinos, small bits of Indonesia and Papua New-Guinea are catholic.
The rest of South-East Asia is buddhist on the continent, with pockets of islam and secular elements left by communism (and there are some small hindu communities in north-west Burma) ; insular regions of Malaysia and Indonesia are muslim.

>since the holocaust

So the East Timor genocide didn't happen either?

Just a US puppet dictatorship purging some communist terrorists

>>Malaysian

AMA

Who are you voting for?

Do you cunts hate us? I'd hate Aussies if I were Indonesian, we act like niggers when we visit Bali. Disgraceful.

Depends who's running for MP. If its the incumbent BN one, I'll vote for him. If they're fresh candidates I'll research and attend speeches, then we'll see what's what. If I'm not happy with either, abstain.

We are the jews of Southeast Asia

What do you think of the people leaving the country rather than trying to improve it?

also do you live in the city or kampung?

mate you're just jews

fuck off jewbag, keep your hands off of my beautiful adopted home

I live in the city.

I consider people leaving for greener pastures as traitors. Its one thing to work abroad but to leave because your land is no good is disgusting. Put some work in, this pasture can be as green as anyone's.

There's a sizable Catholic minority in Vietnam, believe it or not. My wife is an example

We tried our best until the burgers made us give it up.

Accurate

Part (I) Vietnam:
IndoChina is a mixing bowl between indigenous and Indian/Hindu/Buddhist/Muslim/Chinese culture
Vietnam is part of the Sinosphere and used Chu Nom (Chinese Characters) in the past.
They hate the Chinese because they got dominated by China 4 times in a row and got occupied for a thousand years.
In the end Vietnam got colonised by the French, then the Japanese during WWII, then the French again.
They managed to kick out the Colonial French, which pissed off the Americans.
The Americans then make a bullshit excuse to fuck over Communist Vietnam (Gulf of Tonkin)
Then came the Vietnam War.
After the US, the South Vietnam military got rekt so hard easily by the NKVD
and their generals/important/wealthy people fled to the US/Europe

Then the surviving Vietcong who did not get absorbed/purged (For reasons below) fled to Laos/Cambodia.
Cambodia then under the Khmer Rouge came under attack from the Vietnamese.
The Vietnamese thought there would not be any international repercussions and they were supported by the Soviets.
But Cambodia at that time signed a military alliance with Beijing.
The USA salty at that time, rallied every ally and SEA state, along with Beijing condemned Vietnam and the USSR.
China invaded Vietnam to force them to divert troops away from Cambodia (They were on the verge of losing).
However, due to Vietnamese intelligence, Vietnam did not take the bait and let the Chinese push all the way to Hanoi.
The Chinese achieving nothing simply plundered everything of value in the North and returned back to China.

Vietnam then became desperately poor and a pariah on the International stage.
Several Sanctions on Vietnam were placed and only lifted after they pulled out.

Cultural aspect:
The Vietnamese were treated like garbage under the French and whenever they rioted or protested,
they get shot on sight by French colonial police (Doesn't matter how peaceful/just the protest is)

The PRC supported/trained/advised/supplied Vietnam in the Vietnam War, provided they give up their rights to the Paracels/Spratlys

The Commie Vietnamese performed ethnic cleansing/genocide on the native Cham, Mountain tribes/Montagnards and Chinese.
They basically purged all non-ethnic Vietnamese troops from their military and society,
which caused the mass exodus of the Hoa people and the formation of FULRO.

FULRO heavily resisted the Vietnamese encroachment on Ethnic lands and even joined up with the Cambodian resistance and Chinese forces.
Meanwhile, Vietnam pissed off everyone in Indochina by supporting communist movements everywhere (Thailand, Myanmar etc.)

Fast-forward to modern day, they are still poor and are the main source of mail-order brides in the region, besides the Filipinos

Thailand, Marcos' Philippines, Myanmar, Ngo Dinh Diem, the Khmer rouge and Indonesia's Sukarno are all supported, funded by the USA, trained by the CIA to counter communists.

US policy during that time is to not give a fuck whether a regime is a dictatorship but rather fuck over the communists (Kissinger's Realpolitik)

As a result, dictatorships as brutal as Pinochet in Chile are rife in SEA

Decent analysis except for a couple things:

-Pol Pot was looking for lebensraum in Vietnam: his goal was to commit ethnic cleansing on Vietnam and return the south to the Cambodians (who it used to be long to, when Saigon was called Prey Nokor). He was convinced that his army could take on Vietnam's--which it clearly couldn't, due to lower numbers, poorer equipment, and malnourishment.

-Vietnam is still poor (GDP significantly lower than Thailand, for example) but it's going through a raging economic boom. One or two generations down the line, things will be pretty different here

>jew calling for genocide of non-whites
Top kek, you can't make this shit up. Why are your globalist kinsmen pushing white genocide instead of this then?

>buy viet love bride
>she runs away
>get new gril for free
>old gril returns
>two vietchinks for the price of one

How bad is crime in your opinion?
That is the excuse my wife's dad gave when i asked him why he didn't stay and try and make it better.

Based cannibals
Also why does south East Asia arbitrarily stops at papua new guinea line

I promise, as long as you feed and fuck them regularly, they're not running away

Actually ridding the world of every single Israeli doesn't matter if Zionist or not should be the new norm worldwide. For centuries you people have run a muck and now you will be put to an end. Fuck me I cannot wait till I meet a kike irl and fucking knock hes degenerate head in whilst I burn his facial hair, shave the corners of your hair where you faggots curl it like fucking queers, crush you shitty skull structure with my boots, mutilate your whole body and spit in your fucking face. Dirty kike

Kill yourself racemixer

C Y D U K

There won't be a WWIII, ever.
1. WW2 was called so because it was a direct continuation of WW1 due to the treaty of Versailles
2. There won't be any war large enough to be called a world war

Never had a problem with crime personally. It's all hysteria and fear mongering by the media.

Even if crime is rampant - why run? Raise your children to be moral and just. Encourage them to enter law enforcement. Support MPs that lobby for more law enforcement. Report the corrupt. You see something wrong, stand and fight. A coward only offers excuses.

You guys are cool. So long as you don't go full Jewmerica or side with the eternal chink, we can be buds.

An eventual proxy war will be China vs US
India has near 0 influence in the area
>US arming the muslim hardliners on the south... again
>China arming the mongrels on the north

The guy's probably asian too. Half of fucking NZ is at this point

Mate, the eternal chink already owns us

>Sukarno

He was a gommie. I think you mean Suharto.

I know that feel mate, see

Holy shit this delusional, brainwashed chink is STILL buttblasted.
First thing first: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118553007/#118595872

> Cambodia then under the Khmer Rouge came under attack from the Vietnamese.
Pol Pot wuz a gud boi dindu nuffin!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba_ChĂșc_massacre

> The PRC supported/trained/advised/supplied Vietnam in the Vietnam War, provided they give up their rights to the Paracels/Spratlys
> Evidence_Viet_noob.jpg
youtu.be/nHzQ1weTs2Q?t=3m47s
youtu.be/Dr3wSZSpCBg?t=11m25s
youtu.be/msL-Xkw1zYc?t=11m44s
youtu.be/Dr3wSZSpCBg?t=8m54s

If you have to lie, at least try to lie properly, intellectually dishonest chink dipshit. Then again, you're too fucking ignorant to do that.

> believing anything chinks have to say
> falling for chink memes
Fucking retard.

>stay away from forests

Why?

killing jews will magically stop all the worlds problems and race tensions. There's plenty of room for everyone living in their country,only you the eternal are promoting mass migration movements that both destroy small rich countries and prevent shithole 3rd world from ever advancing bc they are stuck with the elderly

Should I move to Malaysia?

due to corruption, tribalism and poor funding
the further you are from the cities, the more it becomes pic related

Look at the context please

It would still not be developed if it is ruled by subhuman native SE Asians

LOL, is that why Chinese villagers don't even have toilets?

Shackles can be bought and sold. Can't say the same about loyalty, mate. There's always hope.

>Malaysia
>If you're not ethnic Malay (there's large indian and chinese populations) you're prohibited from office, owning land and most jobs.

wow hold down your horses there, that is so inaccurate.

just search any malaysia rent sites most owner are non-malay.
same as jobs industry.

singapore is nearly a one-man show

>He was a gommie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-fascism?wprov=sfla1#Indonesia

Never.

Nonetheless tho, yeah, he meant Suharto. Just bugged me a little there.

Where did you stay in Myanmar. I'm planning a trip to see some of the rebel armies in the Myanmar border with thailand. In Mong La they have open stall black markets.

Any recommendations?

Or a muslim as the mayor of lond... oh.

I'm pretty sure China is a Chinese country.
You have to go back.

kek

Seriously though, I've probably encountered hundreds of wumao and ziganwu. Every single one of those chink dipshits spouted the exact same shitty talking points from the CCP. They're so thoroughly brainwashed it's not even funny. So yeah,

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>blocks your path

Doesn't change the fact that the Chinese are good enough Businessmen to dominate every Southeast Asian economy despite Actual Ethnic Genocide.

It also doesn't change the fact the most developed nation in SEA is Chinese