One strike 20%

>tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LfWcXkgyzio?t=1m11s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matra_Durandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

20% of their entire airforce or 20% of the aircraft at the airfield?

Because the title make it seem like the former and I highly doubt that.

Entrie Air Force, but I think only for fixed wing/ figher jets and counting only those, which are operational.
Not really impressive, since the years of war have worn out the Syrian Air Force. They have less than fifty fixed wing air crafts.

b-but im the l-lion of damascus...

>2 jets is 20% of Syrian aircraft
I doubt that very much.

It's also 20% real news

it was actually six that got destroyed

Not meant to be impressive to those with knowledge, simply a number for the masses to latch onto.

How come we don't pick on someone our own size? It's no fun shooting down dirt farmers with jets from 1955. Let's go to Mars and kill us some Ayys.

>muh internet arm chair general

Let me tell you about your strikes.

Was it? So that makes 1.3% of their active aircraft.

pro Kremlin tards will chimp out saying 'muhh false flag', 'muhh jews', muhh globalists

How does LE DRUMPF's cock taste faggot

Trump is trying to compensate for all the missiles that were disabled before reaching their target.

Reports are only 6 jets were destroyed. At most 12 if you include planes under repair.

The key thing is, Russia regularly replenishes Syria's stock. What limits the Syrian air force is not actually the planes but the fuel and the ammunition.

>They have less than fifty fixed wing air crafts.
They had 563 fixed-wing airfcraft as of last month, 461 of which are combat-purposed.

I'd believe it. They only have something like 400 aircraft, and that's on paper.

>6 out of 50
>1.3%

6 out of 461

_donald

Fucking six? I thought it was something like 20-40 destroyed or damaged.

>Believing Murrican propaganda

Shit, Burgers are dense.

Well, only 390 are attack aircraft, not including helicopters, so it'd be 1.53%

461 are fixed-wing combat aircraft. They have another 102 planes and 191 helicopters.

>CNN

So they destroyed 150 aircraft with 20 Tomahawks that got through. Where those aircraft put on top of each other so they can be hit by one missile?
----

575 fixed-wing aircraft:
Combat/reconnaissance/OCU aircraft: 461
Training aircraft: 76
Transport aircraft: 26
191 rotary-wing aircraft:
Attack helicopters: 71
Armed transport/utility helicopters: 120

>1 strike destroys 20% of syrian jets
>1 jet out of 5
kek

source?
>inb4 assad's ass

461 total aircraft. They aren't all fighters.

i figured the german knew what he was talking about
461 is pretty impres-
>130 planes per US carrier
oh

>it was actually six that got destroyed

>This guy flies into your airspace and slaps your airfield's ass
>what do you do?

I love how all it took to turn you trumpets against Assad was a literal appeal to emotions.
MUH BABIES
MUH GAS
all from a picture of fucking white helmets, AKA the ISIS propaganda division handling "sarin nerve gas victims" with their bare hands

But seriously, it doesn't matter. It's only 0.23% difference. I was being pedantic to be funny. Fuck you Italy for ruining it.

I've seen so many conflicting reports. My default position is that US Intelligence and military are constantly lying.

oy vey bad goy

hey faggot you never answered me

>Italy

that is fucking great

no reason to get upset senpai

This whole thing smells funny.
> Lots of superficial damage
> hardened bunker that took multiple direct hits, only partially damaged
> Runway's not cratered despite TLAM's can carry anti-runway munitions (Kinda important to shut down an airbase)
> multiple missles set to airburst (kind of useless vs a hardened target)
> Possible 57% of missiles lost due to enemy air defense and ECM systems (Makes little sense, since the missiles fly in under air defense radar, and use a combined IR/Radar/GPA/Inertial guidance system depending on version, since buildings don't move you could probably just use GPS and ditch the radar)

This fireworks show is a distraction from something, as to WHAT, I'm open to suggestions.

what good are aircraft if you destroyed the fuel depots and weapon caches.

really makes you think.

Wikipedi says 461 , and in 2011 560

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CITIES BEFORE THE WAR

YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO EVACUATE GET THE FUCK OUT GO GO GO

WAR IS COMING

WAR IS HERE

Key word is operational aircraft. They have tons of husks that are not airworthy lying around on airfields.

h-he's based despite the fact he hasn't delivered on a single one of his promises yet and just bombed assad after seeing a picture of MUH GASSED BABIES from the White Helmets guize!
MAGA LE CENTIPEDES XD

The sand-niggers in Afghanistan took out more of our fixed-wings than that.

they dont hit runways because its the first thing to be built back ya mong. lol at the missles not hitting. that RT shit lols

Circumsize myself for my new jew overlords

>pro Kremlin tards will chimp out saying 'muhh false flag', 'muhh jews', muhh globalists

I just shill my shit up senpai

If we did it for real then it would be desert storm 2: boogaloo, don't take this to mean syria stands a chance
not that that wouldn't be expensive and retarded and any prolonged occupation would be awful. i hope it doesn't come to that, but if it did they're toast. this was a jab.

I'm pretty sure this whole strike thing was just Trump grand standing for the kikes at this point and he had no intention of doing anything serious against Assad and Russia.

Still don't like it at all.

>Aircraft shelters partially damaged
Look at how thick they are. A Tomahawk can't destroy the whole shelter unless there is something inside that will go boom. They can penetrate it rather well though.
youtu.be/LfWcXkgyzio?t=1m11s

lol RT shill kys

Only if you do it wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matra_Durandal

wikipedia isn't a source, where are they getting their number from

it was 20, ~6 is the russian narrative of never, ever giving an accurate number. literal monkey shit

look at all of those beautiful Apaches.

it was 20% of a fighter division

does this look like a happy man to you? a man with a clear conscience?

some of the proxy shills arent too bright my man.

That is an extraordinary amount of flying death. wew.

Looks like the face of a man who has had to deal with a 5 year long civil war.

3 planes out of a 500 plane fleet = 20%
Mad Dog can't fucking do math.
I guess it's a marine thing like eating glue and licking your bunk mates arsehole

Do yanks actually think fighting for ISIS and Israel is a good idea? I'd rather used those tomahawks to bomb the shit out of the kikes.

God Bless all of them.

typical australian always bringing in some kind of gay sexual degenerate theme.

Lolno
That airfield had jack shit aircraft on it.
Only 6 got irreparably damaged, everything else was fine.

Also only 23 missles out of 50 actually hit and most of it was runway and grass

>$100 million
>59 missiles
for
>6 jets that came from a used jet bargain bin
This is the worst deal in the history of trade deals.

damn thats edgy

hahahahaha. i bet that is what russia has its people thinking

are you kidding? do you think THIS looks normal?

>fighting for ISIS and Israel is a good idea?

I know I will get all kind of getting called a kike for this.

Okay, the best way someone ever explained the Islamist extremist people or how they view themselves that I have heard. They see them selves as the Rebels in star wars fighting the evil empire. So they are people fighting what they see as a threat. If we actually remove Assad for gassing his own people then these rebel fighter guys might stop doing terror attacks in the west. Also it would cut down on refugees coming to the west. I know totally jew like thinking and all that shit. But they are human beings.

> I believe CNN
> they wouldn't lie to me, would they fellow /ptg/ pedes?

are you on the brink of tears over that mean internet post?

Yeah, if Assad goes away then ISIS will practically disband. Do you people listen to yourselves?

nobody can be this retarded so you're probably a kike shill

Typical dumb cunt, calling everyone who disagrees with your narrative a shill.

thanks..... :)

6 years of civil war. 6 years.

You are incredibly naive
The rebels are hardcore salfist jihad types who want to establish a Syrian caliphate.
Where do you think ISIS came from?
These sane fucking Al Qaeda owned jihadist "rebels"

If we remove Assad, ISIS will see that they're winning and they'll double their attacks in the West and continue to expand. Why would someone who sees victory just stop for no reason?

> I offer no evidence, but I'm going to call everyone a Russian shill
Wow, hi Hillary Clinton

hahaha

no because that's shopped

Do you think dealing with a 6 year long civil war/terrorist insurgency is normal?

>LOLOLOLOLO GUYS JUST A SHOW OF FORCE NO REAL DAMAGE

Better volunteer for Hezbollah then.

Trump can still fix this with a full invasion and proxy government. Until the Muslims come back.

top fucking kek

>with 20 Tomahawks that got through
Citation for that?

Lol kill yourself faggot

>If we remove Assad

If we don't do anything about Assad it means more terrorist and more refugees. The more the war goes on the more radical these people will get in order to fight back and when they lose everything from a gas attack killing there family members lets say then they are more willing to join an extremist group and blow themselves up. It makes logical sense unless you just don't want to believe that people are human beings and act according to environmental factors.

Yeah, that worked so well in Iraq, didn't it?