Could somebody give me a quick rundown? Why do people believe WW3 will start soon?

Could somebody give me a quick rundown? Why do people believe WW3 will start soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2003/09/16/china-deploys-troops-on-n-korea-border/75d9eefa-4492-475a-8fe2-63f89839dc4c/
youtube.com/watch?v=6SQCPSwf0L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lots of loud planes today
t. seattle

Yep, i live in a tiny ass town and i've been hearing shit since i woke up

Holy shit I thought I was the only one, I've been seeing planes fly through the sky all day long...they leave trails and then dissappear.

Something fishy going on.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html

Ever since the terms "world war one and two" have been coined, everyone has been saying that the third would start very soon.

minor tensions with russia over syria & north korea chatting shit again
literally nothing

>he isn't connected to the source

sorry for ya

wasn't it the opening day of the mariners tho?

Yeah thats never happened before...
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2003/09/16/china-deploys-troops-on-n-korea-border/75d9eefa-4492-475a-8fe2-63f89839dc4c/

>US carrier group headong to Korea
>china sending 150k troops to border
>kim saying he'll respond militarily to the carrier group
>
>

>tanks + troops amassing in northern jordan on the syrian border
>pentagon deploying more troops to mosul and northern syria
>US ships sitting off the coast with russian ships on the way
>Jordan/Egypt/Iran amassing troops
Honestly, I think the US and China are going to take out NK together.

Yes and? Never heard anything so loud in my life. Pretty sure it was abnormal. Even blue Angels aren't that loud. Couldn't hear myself shout.

Because we all are eagerly waiting for it, since it would at least give some entertainment for our uneventful, boring lives.

Shame it's just the usual NK shitposting and proxy wars in middle east.

Wishful thinking.

The planes were for sports team.

Nothing is fucking happening in Seattle.

Heavy troop movements along the Chinese/DPRK border. Heavy naval combatant traffic off the cost of South Korea. Heavy South Korean troop movements along their northern border.

This is the Korean War 2.0. North Korea will fall, but South Korea will also take heavy casualties. Prepare to have your hometown flooded with shit-skinned, mongrel South Korean refugees.

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=6SQCPSwf0L4

>thinks 59 tomahawks is nothing

Fucking idiot . Alot of geopolitical shit starting to go down right now.

Yeah waht was that about? I heard it downtown, sounded like the blue angels.

>Honestly, I think the US and China are going to take out NK together.
lol no never happening. China can't afford let U.S. come any closer to their border.

>Heavy troop movements along the Chinese/DPRK border.
China routinely does this stuff, see

This is the typical situation there.
Apart from the jewish wars in the Middle East, there's not much really going on.

Kim as stupid as he is, would never risk a war with the US, China would also not lift a finger if he somehow (((forces))) the US the attack.

trump did a thing so now we are invading syria and north korea and nukes are hitting and everyone is dying also trump abandoned his promises and you're a cuck you have to leave sweetie pie

D...d-d-DIGITS.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CITIES BEFORE THE WAR

YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO EVACUATE GET THE FUCK OUT GO GO GO

witnessed

checkin' those sick sixes

well they're not nothing, they cost you a lot of money.
but OP was asking about ww3, and if you think damaged syrian airplanes are gonna cause a world war, well i disagree.

>US/Chinese alliance

How bizarre would that be if true?

I can't even believe we're talking about it now after all this time, finally dealing with NK.

But 59 tomahawks hitting a hangar devoid of life IS literally nothing.

I don't think we're even close to WW3, maybe to another America invades eastern shithole because freedom, jews and money type scenario.

Among other things.

our hatred of islam brought the entire world together

Kek rolled yesterday/this night for World War 3.
Also today is full moon.

Top bantz.

Reminds me of pic related. Remember that China needs the US more than we need them. Their bubbles pop and they go right back to poor ass farmers starving to death.

It took almost 1400 years, but finally, the plan comes together. Thanks, Mohammed!

I've seen at least 70 B-52s fly over today. Shit's cray yo.

got woke up power is out here
trains keep passing by
t. south east IL

orin is awful on lunatic

quicc

Sup Forums has been doing that every week since at least 2011

It's all just larpers

>59 Tomahawk missiles and escalation from Russia, NK, and China
Yeah, it's not like one guy getting shot or something small can start a world war.

Because those people are absolute losers IRL and they dream for an "reset" of the social hierarchy.

To be honest, the scum of the earth are like hydra. You cut a head and another two take it place, nothing will change with a reset, just the names that you learn to hate with the passion of a thousand dying suns.

Here're few unobvious reasons:
Because eternal youth is invented already and too many high-ranked retards believe in overpopulation hoax.
Internets made information extremely available, so instead of losing the control they'd better bomb us all back to stone age
Hollywood fooled us into believing that AI is the threat.

pretty sure ww1 started because literally one guy died and a bunch of defensive pacts chain reacted

This. Today we have NATO for that.

What is sarcasm?

that was when we had empires, literally one guy could decide it's time for war, and the cause was the alliance system, ferdinand was just the trigger

>escalation meme
you already had half a century of far worse tensions in the cold war and no world war to show for it.
this might turn out to be an interesting development in geopolitics, but personally i don't see it going that way, more like same old same old

I used to live near JBLM and spent a lot of time spotting planes and got pretty good at identifying them. I'm on Capitol Hill and there were definitely fighters overhead this afternoon around 1:45. Though we rarely get them as JBLM only operates C-17s, most of the fighters we get are f-15s which have a distinct twin engine sound. This sounded much louder and appeared to be south bound. (F-15s are from Portland area) Could it have been f-22s in from Alaska? Maybe, or else just a squadron of other fighters.

i checked the wikipedia link there's more info there if you need it

Cheeky cunt