Whatever happened to Drain the Swamp?

DTS was one of the key platform talking points that spoke to me. Yes it's vague, but the assumption is an assault on government corruption, and in my mind anyways, an assault on the establishment.

In all the talk about Trump and his perceived shift in policy priorities in regard to Syria, Cabinet, campaign promises, I've seen no mention of the DTS promise.

I can't be the only one who bonered up on this campaign phrase, so why am I not seeing any comments on the progress or focus of this campaign promise?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army-idUSKCN10U1IG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we were had, user. fuck blumpf and fuck white people

it, sayss in thi,s pappyrus you´were jeww.ed

bigger fish to fry at the moment. or more like he's trying to give them a chance to fix their shit before we make them go into early retirement

Certainly feeling like it.

SHILLLLLS

You fucking retards don't realize that the deep state had their blank check revoked, Obama's slush funds were closed, and there's more coming.

How old are you? Do you seriously believe anything that a politician or a billionaire says?

The same people who fell for Trumps idiotic election campaign are equal in intelligence to the people who believed Obama's 'HOPE' and 'CHANGE' campaign. You're an absolute fucking retard if you believe anything that comes out of a politicians mouth. They're not there to make things better, they're there to stroke there own egos and get re-elected.

Trump showed his true colors the minute he started appointing his administration: (((Bankers))) and corporate elite through and through. That's all we can expect from this corrupt system now, garbage in and garbage out.

Some of the same people who engineered the 2008 financial crisis are now in top government positions. Let that sink in for what the future holds.

Can't fix swamp monsters. Once a swamp monster, always a swamp monster. And how can you expect to accomplish anything in govt when (((they))) are always getting in the way?!

Goyim, there's nothing to worry about. We'll bring down the establishment for you.

In due time. in due time.......

So what's the solution? Armed revolution?

He said multiple times that he didn't really like it but it caught on anyways. Not a promise.

Sounds about right...

Revolution will never happen until things are so bad for the average American that they cannot feed their families. Who knows how far away that day is? I can promise you it is coming though. There was never any intention of 'Making America Great Again', it was a one dimensional idiom meant to revive nationalism to a dying empire. The truth is, nothing can be done. Voting doesn't mean a god damn thing when both parties are owned by corporations.

I'll tell you what you can do: Enjoy life as much as you possibly can. Spread love in any way you can. Because the darkest of times are coming, and they will stop for no one.

Aside from the obvious firepower and organizational hurdles we'd have to overcome, it would be pointless even if you were evenly matched with the government. There is the WMD problem. The government has worse things than nuclear weapons. Even if they didn't use them, the rest of the world would intervene in some matter to insure the security of these weapons and we'd lose our country to a UN occupation. Also, our infrastructure requires constant skilled maintenance to not degrade into a sewage filled nuclear melt down.

>so why am I not seeing any comments on the progress or focus of this campaign promise?

term limits are coming

lobbying is banned for gov officials within 5 years of service

relax nigga

TRUMP LIED? OH SHIT!

I feel like an abused prostitute who thought this guy was special and would get me out of the game for good

So get some land in the sticks, become as self sufficient as reasonable in these modern times, and fucking forget about it? Was my mindset after 2012, and still on that path, but my gullible ass thought MAYBE there might be a real change happening.

Oh well, I'm geared for it. Except for that whole forget about it thing. Can't shake the need to know what's going on, and the burning desire to correct the wrongs.

post more lewd trump grills

kek wait until 2024 when you try to warn newfriends and they tell you to stfu shill. That's when it really hits you.

>Muh black pill

Small fries

do you even know what a lobbyist is?

What happened to 2020?

I flush them almost daily.

The only people who bought the drain the swamp bullshit were unironic Reddit plebs who bought into a cult of personality

Drain the swamp was supposed to translate to 'I'm filling my cabinet with trustworthy patriots"

Of course no one expected him to not go in with resistance in congress.

Trump wins. Dems will run a bad candidate/campaign and blame it on a grassroots Bernie crowd divide.

Shit's fucked breh

Biggest source of corruption and government waste is the military and their relationship with contractors, yet he's proposing to give them even more money. There's still trillions unaccounted for.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army-idUSKCN10U1IG

The only thing we can do as a nation is follow Poland's example and install Jesus Christ as the King of America

It's almost as if Trump never thought about going through with the promises he made...

yeh, he hasn't delivered on ine of his core promises OP. It's amazing how as soon as he has attacked another country the daily assault of fake news has stopped and I've read on Breitbart News today that the Republican National Committe have come out and defended Trump, all of this had occurred in the past week....he's not going to drain the swamp.

Whatever gets you hard...

hahaha if you actually thought he would do that you might actually be retarded. why would he want to piss of his rich (((friends)))?

What made you think a frog would EVER want to give up a swamp?

It was specific - although we let our imaginations run wild with the idea behind it.

He always mentioned DTS in relation to term limits for lobbyists, and disallowing lobbyists for foreign governments

We took it to mean pizzagate.

The Israel lobby got to Trump sometime during his campaign. He becomes less and less anti-establishment every month. Didn't even audit the fed.

How long has he been president for?