#Pray4Trump General - First Edition

Hello fellow pedes, as you know we're under heavy shilling these past couple days from ShareBlue. I used to come here and see solidarity in our support and trust in Trump, now all I see is fighting against one another.

I'm worried that other pedes are starting to become disenfranchised with /ourguy/ and I want you all to know to stay strong in the face of concern trolling. Ignore the blatant antisemitism, these are paid provocateurs masking as /pol users.

A lot of us are fighting the good fight, but we cannot forget that Donald is currently battling valiantly against the global elite and tearing down the establishment. He needs our energy, he needs our memes.

So let's get this hashtag #Pray4Trump trending on twitter, and let us pray for him as well. We need to let him know that his most rabid and loyal base is still with him. Let's start making some memes like pic related and start sharing them across all social media sites with the hashtage #Pray4Trump.

You will not win ShariaBlue.

(muffled awoos)

When is he going to get started on the wall?

This shilling Is getting completly out of hand.

what the fuck are pedes and why do you type like a redditor

get the fuck off my website newfaggot, you are not wanted

This is an example of a concern troll. Take your shit away from here. it doesn't work on us.
It will die down, but I'm seeing genuine pedes starting to turn against him because of it.

The shills have never won before and they won't win this time.

>Donald is currently battling valiantly against the global elite and tearing down the establishment.

Are we getting the big beautiful wall, yes or no?

OP is a delusional fuck who wandered onto a website seeking allies to blindly kiss ass with. Reddit needs to stay on reddit. This is coming from someone who owns a MAGA hat and some other merchandise as well.

You will never win David Brock. You serve only yourself and your handlers. Trump is by the people, for the people, and that tears you up inside every day.

I'm praying for Almighty God to guide President Trump's hand, and the minds of his counselors, in Jesus' name.

Back to your containment thread, Trumptard

I'm praying for God to bless President Trump, guide his decisions, and the minds of his counselors, in Jesus' name.

I pray that redditors stop coming here.

You fucking idiot I've been here longer than you'll ever stay and I fucking hate Democrats. Stop labeling everyone who disagrees with you as a shill and for the love of God stop fucking saying pedes unironically.

You and your kind are shitting up this board and you're likely the same kind of faggot that types PRAISE KEK and REEEEEE NORMIES in big bold text on reddit, right? Get the fuck off my website and stop pretending like you fit in, because pro-tip: you never fucking will.

Amen, brother.

Leave this thread, shill. I would pray for you, but leftist shills have no souls, it's too late for you

>pedes
Fucking cringe

You are an insufferable faggot because either you are an actual plebbitor or you're creating slide bait threads like this, which is more than shill-worthy than disagreeing with your shitty posting ability.

Don't let the shills distract, keep this board HIGH energy.

>SHILL, SHILL EVERYONE WHO ISN'T TRUMP CULTIST IS A SHILL HURRRDURRR

go back to the_donald. this is a natsoc board of peace

Jesuscucks
Never fails to amaze me.
Kys

Low IQ
High energy

Deal with the fact that you have legitimate supporters who disagreed with the Assad strike. If you so-called loyalists were what you say you were, you'd do the same to stop Trump from screwing himself over to appease neo-conservatives and communists who didn't support him or ever will if but in lip service. The fact of the matter is, if he was going to strike in Syria it should have been against Islamic State like the game plan was supposed to be. Even this week for example, North Korea is a real threat versus trying to topple the guy we should be working with in Syria.

>pedes
Fuck off

The shills are trying to slide this thread, it's clearly upsetting them.

too bad they're are easy to point out

Is this a real post?

What does jesus feel about middle aged female trump renouncing him?

GET YOUR FILTHY PRAYERS OFF MY DONALD.

/pol was never a trump board your stupid fuck

There's a difference between disagreeing on a decision and abruptly giving up.

Cucks who just gave up entirely should just kill themselves t b h.

>I used to come here and see solidarity in our support and trust in Trump
>Before he betrayed us

Gee, I wonder what happened?

op has an agenda sage this shit