Pls send help

pls send help

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/084ee9b96fe04ef890affe33075fbe24/Outages-increase-as-Puerto-Rico-company-crumbles-amid-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Declare independece you fag.

take the puerto pill: they're destroying your country to abduct your sovereignty!!!

Another non white country falls apart

jesus christ guys peurto rico is amazing just take your fucking country back and stop being a tranny infested hellhole that functions as nothing more than a cheap whorehouse, clean up after your god damn selves and pick some trash up off your beaches. Stop whining and sack your fucking government.

FAKE NEWS

apnews.com/084ee9b96fe04ef890affe33075fbe24/Outages-increase-as-Puerto-Rico-company-crumbles-amid-crisis

>fake

I literally had the power go out this afternoon because of some rain, shit the power has gone out every day in the last week

(((Independence)))

i would support IF the party behind it wasn't Marxist.

Sounds like someone needs a high interest loan

Pay denbts

Can't say the average Puerto Rican in the USA is a terribly pleasant person. Fucking reggaton blasting at 3am in the morning with a ten thousand dollar bass system the reverberates for a two mile radius chucklefucks.

I haven't had problems in months, last time i had a power outages was back when the whole island went black. from what part of the country you from?

I'm from Mayaguez

>Another non white country falls apart
Do you mean Germany?

My thoughts exactly

You guys are in fatal levels of debt and you didn't even use that money to improve your infrastructure???

most of the power stations are in the west, but bullshit, you don't even get the occasional power goes out for a minute like in the metro area?

naw nigga, but we got a dope ass balloon

Holy fuck, Puerto Rico really *is* a third world country.

I'm in Detroit, and, as bad as things are here, our power never goes out.

>says Mr. 20 trillions
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

>Metro
There's your problem

At least were i live no.

>flag

At least our tap water is drinkable.

That's why I'm saying. Either become a state or fuck right off. I fucking hate Puerto Ricans that come to the mainland.
>"oh, in Puerto Rico it's so much better than here"
Go the fuck back.

Enjoy having to recognise Spanish as a national language if Puerto Rico becomes a state

(((drinkable)))

it's actually fine goy.

have the PR here send money back instead of buying cars

You've never experienced a power outage? What the fuck?

>living in the metropolitan area
>get shitty service and marxist mayor
Serves you right

Ha, we dont even recognize English as a national language.

Wrong city. Detroit's tap water is fine, bud. Flint got poisoned because they switched to their own water. kek

The gov used the money to pay for pay raises to gov employees, like three time and it is illegal, but they did it anyway.

Only a couple for a few hours because of storms with that exception of that big blackout in 2003. Our power typically stays on here.

Tbf we also get shitty Europeans who keep saying the same thing. And they vote for gun restrictions and stuff. Makes me mad.

I hate them the most, when they come back they complain for other shit, they are never satisfied

why don't you vote to leave?

>communism works guys

Independentist = Liberals/ Commies

Pro-Statehooder = Conservatives

>P.R.
>Communist

commies are a joke here

what a strange game - the best way to help is to not send any help

They shut down the university and tried as they might to control the past government, also San Juan mayor is one too, fuck her

>San Juan mayor literally hires a domestic terrorist

The few I know say Puerto Rico needs to become a state because it's a shit hole that needs federal funding and a better justice system.

Then they aren't wrong tbqh.

My cousin moved at came back and she was talking about how much she hates the US, wasted potential right there.

We need a good helipad and some free rides

In my opinion we need to become a state to have an excuse to destroy the shit stain of a "constitution" we have and make one in line with American values of personal freedoms and responsibilities.

i fucking hate that lesbian commie bitch. fuck San Juan and fuck the city.

Quads don't lie my dude

so, tax parasite?

naw rather just take advantage of the situation and make money off of ya dumb faggots.

aha

I work with a few people from PR.

One came here for some money for a child he has due (his GF still lives in PR). He's not sure if he's going back. He said his main form of income was selling drugs.

The other has been here for a year, and doesn't have plans to go back.

bit of an oversimplification, the statehood party contains both democrats and republicans, which is probably part of the problem

>He said his main form of income was selling drugs.

Sorry your country stole all that money and squandered it PRbro. You're not a state so we're not obligated to help you. Maybe if we made you the designated Syrian refugee dumping ground?

You mean like Cuckmoney?

Not if the power keeps going out.

WHY are you guys so cucked by leftists? Is it a Hispanic thing or what?

>Our power typically stays on here.
Are you really close to a hospital? You may be on the same power grid and get priority.

You're on your own, paco. Good luck

WTF? Are pricing regulated by the "state" down there? Here the power company has to justify their pricing and infrastructure keep up so shit like that doesn't go on. Soory to hear bro.

texas?

Looking at Puerto Rico is like looking into the future of the entirety of the USA if Hispanics become a majority demographic.

I hope trump builds that god damn wall and fast.

It's kind of the same situation going on in California, people vote for a bunch of government gibs but then vote against the tax increases needed to pay for them, so politicians simply borrowed money to keep getting elected

both "conservatives" and "leftists" did the same thing so, it's more of a gibs situation than left vs. right

Go into Google Streetview. Try finding just one business or home that proudly flies an American flag in Puerto Rico. You won't find it. Most of Puerto Rico looks like a third world country anyways.

coming soon to a theater near you

Our power is handled by the state, it hasn't been privatized yet. Since they're the only source of electricity here they can charge whatever they want.

Most people here have so much "pride" in their country yet most of them depend on the US federal government and their shitty welfare state.

>Try finding just one business or home that proudly flies an American flag in Puerto Rico
Literally every police station, City Halls and a lot more Government agencies. i've seen couple of houses that also do.

YET

What is it with practically every house having metal bars over it? Along with satellite dishes?

Yeah dude it's inevitable, then we'll be at the mercy of a monopoly created by the government, really gets my juices flowing.

>Country gets colonized
>Lifted to modern standards due to glorious imperialism
>Independence gained
>Gap of power filled with locals
>Tech and development abandoned
>Countries structure slowly collapses
Literally most ex colonies

Never happening. Remember when GE offered to build a new power plant and lower electric prices and the government turned down the offer?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Since when? I lived in the island for 20 years, I drank tap water I'd get diarrhea for 3 days.

>Independence gained

Severely Underrated

satellite is popular down here and we have a ton of crime

new trend of home invasions lately, plus the sams club robbery with rifles makes me think we looking at shit getting a lot worse soon

checkmate

Idk man, I ask myself as well and I live here. I don't know why our architecture is like that. Spanish architecture isn't like that, is it?

>ex colony
You sure about that?

Yeah but now we need that cash, so we're gonna sell it like we sold the public telephone company. GE never made it here because it was gonna be competition.

Kek, no power, send help., starts thread.
>no power yet you are on your pc and internet, pleb

>we're gonna sell it l

only way it's happening is if a judge orders it as part of the debt restructuring, the power company union is simply too powerful

especially ese cabron de Jaramillo, por lo menos ya la gente le vio las costura y se estan "Red Pilling" con las (((uniones)))

Yeah I know, my dad works there. But I don't know man, this fucking island surprises me everyday.

oh and fuck Lisa Donahue, literally charges hundreds of millions of dollars for a "deal" with creditors that the current governor threw out

Did carribeans even have indiginous population?

Yes, the Tainos. here P.R. most of them were killed off and the few that were left alive were forced to Mix.

Our Resident Commissioner and Governor.

Government buildings are not homes or businesses.

>i've seen couple of houses that also do.
>a couple

One of my puerto rican friends always talks about how (almost) everything wrong there is the fault of hedge fund managers. How true is that? Funny thing is, he wanted to vote for clinton in spite of the fact that she took several orders of magnitude amounts of money more than trump (like 16,000 vs 48,000,000) But the whole racism thing got to him.

Well to be fair in don't go flag hunting for houses with USA flags whenever i'm driving.

dayum

>said he'd pay denbt during campaign
>becomes governor
>says he wont pay denbt

To be clear, the money was from hedge fund managers if I remember correctly.

Interdashting, so the indiginous population influence was minimal, it's just the eternal anglo and moor genes being lazy and unproductive?

Fucking retards tbqh although I think the whole of our political system is a sham. There are never any good candidates and people vote for the most general viewpoint "statehood" or "semi-independent shithole" as if we don't have real issues in need of discussion.

Is he white?

revisionist history

f

We have very little indigenous blood compared to other latin american countries. We are either white (mostly Spaniard and american), "mestizo" (mix) or black