If you are new here you probably don't know this...

If you are new here you probably don't know this, but this board is under constant heavy attacks from paid posters propagating certain agendas, as well as a lot of people trying to destroy the board culture till anyone leaves.

Usual tactics include:
- bait threads (threads that offend you and make you reply like "how can X compete" "x btfo" "is X redpilled" etc.)
- heavy bait threads (threads that are downright so annoying you want to punch the OP like "*kills baby* my body, my choice sweetie :)")
- slide threads (threads that distract from ongoing political events with "what happens here?" "can we save women?" etc.)
- drumpf threads (threads that offend Trump voters to involve them in debates without real topics like "I regret my vote so much!!")
- Sup Forums-tier & /x/-tier threads (sometimes the other boards post here because it is the most active, "flat earth", "give advice on X" etc.)
- emigration threads / posts (threads that suggest Sup Forums is shit or dead and that people should start leaving it)
- LARP threads (threads that pretend that something is happening like "REALLY HAPPENING WW3 NOW!!" or "I am an FBI insider, AMA.")
- over-the-top conspiracy posting (anons that spam pictures of random handsigns, vague connections with no info behind)
- defeatist posting (anons that claim that believing we can save the board is naive and that you should just give up and leave)

Please know that those threads are about 85% of the board, if not more sometimes. Replying to those threads without putting "sage" (without quotation marks) in the options field bumps those threads to the top and lets good topics slide, therefore undermining the real discussion and real investigations going on. Please do not participate in helping paid shills and normies making it harder for everyone to keep track of good topics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Responsibility_and_Ethics_in_Washington
youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you have been here longer please contribute by reminding new posters of this and posting infos on shill and slide strategies, as well as not giving in and leaving for other boards.

DAILY REMINDER THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY EARN MONEY BY INFLUENCING SHITPOSTER LIKE YOU ON Sup Forums

-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Responsibility_and_Ethics_in_Washington

DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHILLING EXPLAINED AND HOW IT IS A REAL DANGER

-> youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0

EDUCATE YOURSELVES
EDUCATE OTHERS

Bump.

how many

>WW3 NOW
>ITS ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING
>how can white males compete?
>drumpf btfo
>is weed redpilled?
>niggers have no cult... oh.
>is Sup Forums satire?
>tfw no white gf, why live
etc.

threads have there been today?
I guess you can't even count them.

>please note there are no good threads on this board.

You make it seem like a great place

>Usual tactics include:
>- bait threads (threads that offend you and make you reply like "how can X compete" "x btfo" "is X redpilled" etc.)
>- heavy bait threads (threads that are downright so annoying you want to punch the OP like "*kills baby* my body, my choice sweetie :)")
>- slide threads (threads that distract from ongoing political events with "what happens here?" "can we save women?" etc.)
>- drumpf threads (threads that offend Trump voters to involve them in debates without real topics like "I regret my vote so much!!")
>- Sup Forums-tier & /x/-tier threads (sometimes the other boards post here because it is the most active, "flat earth", "give advice on X" etc.)
>- emigration threads / posts (threads that suggest Sup Forums is shit or dead and that people should start leaving it)
>- LARP threads (threads that pretend that something is happening like "REALLY HAPPENING WW3 NOW!!" or "I am an FBI insider, AMA.")
>- over-the-top conspiracy posting (anons that spam pictures of random handsigns, vague connections with no info behind)
>- defeatist posting (anons that claim that believing we can save the board is naive and that you should just give up and leave)
If we removed all of this, nice as it would be, Sup Forums would be as dead as /i/.

thank you for this public service annoucement

Hey there are 25% legitimate threads that are actually interesting and entertaining.

Turnabout is fair play.

>be me
>see bait threads
>see shill threads
>see any other form of faggotry
>enter it into the FILTER
and away your troubles down the drain.

bump

But to be fair, it's nice to see the return of Ron Paul Happenings.
Silver lining ya know

Post this shit when its morning in the US still and more people would see it.
By the way the habbening threads are pretty funny if you see what goes on inside.

The real question is. How much are the mods getting paid to allow the shill threads to stay up while 404ing potentially groundbreaking threads?

It's morning like in yurop,he is doing a public service announcement

Hiding your head in the sand doesn't alleviate the problem

dem Führer ein Kek!

That my friendo we will never know

most of the newfags that bump all the shit threads are from the US though.
I'm west coast US so the last type of burger awake, unless some autists stay up till like 3 am

>it's nice to see the return of Ron Paul Happenings.
Oh, you mean the same HABBIDING threads where 99% of the time its literally nothing but spastic millennials getting worked up over minor bullshit blowing it out of proportion? Same with TURN ON CNN threads, 99% of the time its absolutely nothing.

Happening and CNN threads deserve an automatic and permanent ban

Sure it does.

I dont see it, therefore i dont have to deal with it.

>don't see jews only consequences
>don't have to deal with them
The problem is still there and it will only get bigger

bump

Then one day don't wonder when you wake up to find all your favourite threads are full of spam and you spend more time filtering the spam than actually reading/posting.

I still dont have to worry about it.

If i watch tv and see two men kissing, i turn it off and dont watch tv anymore. Problem solved. If im in a supermarket and see a tranny working as a cashier, i dont shop there anymore. Problem solved.

I dont give a fuck what people do, i dont have to see it, so I take matters into my own hands and avoid it.

Honestly, i wouldnt give a good goddamn if Sup Forums shut down tomorrow for good. Im only on here once a month for a few hours as it is, because the entirety of Sup Forums is the same old shopworn cancer day in and out. If i were to come here and find its nothing but spam then i dont come here anymore. Holy shit, its really that simple.

>doesn't care
>posts to tell everyone how much he doesn't care

He's right you know

This

>get angered responses because people cant understand why i dont care
>have to explain why i dont care to people who dont understand why i dont care

Why are you even arguing then?
What compels you to even post?

What we need are more reliable ways to detect and expose infiltrators. I noticed for instance that insulting "trash dove" causes shills to flip out.

>be me
>make bait threads to watch this shit board fall for it
>keep doing it over and over
feels pretty good desu

Because people like you dont understand and keep replying asking dumb questions

Bunp

And do what exactly?

>see shill bait thread
>expose blatant shill bait threads with all caps
>shill bait threads continue

Good job, that did nothing.

Doing God's work OP. The shilling was just unbelievable a couple days ago but it seems to have cooled off for now.

Jesus is the final red pill. Accept Him now and repent

Ignoring a problem only allows it to grow and fester. Posters would have an easier time finding good threads if they knew what a bad thread looked like. As you can see by the state of this board, they clearly don't.

They never will because you invited hordes of retards. Now lie in your bed you made

Bump

>They never will because you invited hordes of retards.
Can you show me when and where I told them to come here?

>grow and fester
Good, shilling and bait can grow and grow here for all I care, i wont see it so it wont affect me. Why the fuck would i care if others have to put up with it, being too dumb to utilize the filter? Its there for a reason.

Because after a while you're not gonna have a reason to come here.

Funnily enough, OP is being paid by Steve Bannon, the Hollywood producer

*shrugs through the ages*

Like i said earlier, im rarely here anyway so i wont care if i have to leave.

Bannon paid for your sins

>*actions*
>reddit spacing
Too obvious. You almost had me there.

>even giving the thought that ironic shitposting is real
kek

Then just leave.

>>reddit spacing
Extensive knowledge of reddit? I wouldnt know. Elaborate though, this should be good.

You first.

I wish. Could use some money.

ITT: The trolls trolling each other.

Generator's working

Expand your repertoire.

Theres nothing I can say to show you how to distinguish between someone ironically shitposting, trolling retards, and being genuine. You should lurk more on other boards

gayest thread on the planet

it's all coming together.