Lol why are they so confident?

lol why are they so confident?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbg.gov/who-we-are/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the stupid imperialist Americans have no idea that nuclear subs are right on their coast.

Because their leader is insane.
The peons are conditioned to believe the sun shines through his ass.
And the higher ups are scared shitless that fatty will murder their entire families if they step out of line, so they lie.

/thread

what are they going to do? admit they're scared shitless?

keep up the good work

We got really big dicks even our women have big dicks thats what makes us strong and one

Sweet

Brain damage caused by starvation.

I wish I could believe this because it sounds awesome! But did you know the the majority of headlines created regarding N. Korea are from networks or media branches in Asia backed by the BBG. The Broadcasting Board of Govenors.

bbg.gov/who-we-are/

Examples run by this UNITED STATES government organization are:
>Radio Free Asia
>Radio Free Europe/Liberty Radio
>and many smaller variations around the globe

Often referred to as a propaganda group by their critics, but either way, they are a huge part of the headlines present about major (and fake) events on N. Korea.

>large artillery on the border of the DMZ aimed at Seoul
>capability to move tens of thousands of troops (some likely disguised as civilians) per hour through tunnels under DMZ into S. Korean countryside
>underground airstrips inside of mountains with doors from which the planes can launch
>ability to house something like 20% of the population underground for extended period in many underground bases built by Germany in the 1990s
>etc
they're not a pushover, this would be much more hard core than Iraq I think

the only way is psyops and rods from god, all at once, make them think the old korean gods are coming back or something

HOW TO GET THAT FLAG

VPN

Kim and his dad are both Sup Forums users. We get all types in here.

Good work pal. There's a reason I have flag of Estonia on my wall.

It's all they got Colombro...threats and hostage policy

there are no VPNs for Best Korea nerd

Art of War 101 - appear strong if you are weak and weak if you are strong

Because they have 2 million soldiers who are ready to die for their country and because South Korea is unstable as fuck.

Invading North Korea is pointless. Just remember that in the Korean war the monkeys from the USA killed 10% of the North Korean population and still were not able to to topple the government.
It would be like Vietnam..... but way more pathetic for the USA.

From what i understand is that the majority of the population know it's mostly bullshit but go with it because there's nothing else they can do. If a war unlikely happens, it won't last long cos the whole thing will just fall apart.

^bingo

They could easily nuke Seoul.

>even our women have big dicks
Mr. Kim, if the members of your pleasure squad have dicks, if you're having sex with someone who has a dick, then you're gay.

Best Korea has long since learned that the way to get more free gibs from Chinks or the international community, is to act up, so that then they can bargain.

Also you have to consider how this plays internally, Best Koreas leadership, like China's, is more concerned about internal stability (not getting strung up by their own people) than anything external.

This is true I believe.

Part of the reason I actually support a war in north korea but not in the middle east.

So you think that the people would just accept if the country which already killed 10% of their population once is going to invade them, without any reason other than:
> you said mean things to us

War is Peace.
The constant warmongering and the enemy USA which is constantly threatening to invade them is the only reason why the NK government is still stable.
If you would just leave NK alone, the country would implode.

At this point even the South doesnt want reunification, it would be like Germany but worse.

Best option is to regime change, from within, and start the slow process of reforming the North Korean people. No way the Chinese want a flood of refugees either.

Yet no one here gives 2 fucks.

Once again everyone freaks out over NK/SK. I guess we were due.

my guess is theyve already placed sleeper agents in enemy countries with biological payloads. i mean, thats what i would do. think about it, it cant be that hard for a goverment to get a few guys and a few vials across the oceans. theyre prob just waiting on the release orders.

>At this point even the South doesnt want reunification
In the First Korean war NK wanted a unification, while the government in SK executed every single person who favoured reunification.
Thats why North Korea went to war.

SK never wanted reunification. They just said
> yeah, if NK would implode, we would unify
because they need to do this to get support from the USA and UN.

They are confidant because they think a nuke or two is enough to win.

However they can nuke 20 cities and still lose. They have it all wrong. A nuke isn't a win.

They have nothing to lose, also propaganda is a hell of a drug

I'd be too if I had the US Navy and friends combing the west coast frantically trying to find my suicide subs.

How does this benefit them though? There's no way North Korea could "win" a war with the South, Japan and the US. If they bring nukes into it they might win a couple of "battles" but then if that happened the entirety of NATO would bring everything down on the North. Nukes only serve to try and reduce the likelyhood of the South or US doing anything, since massive casualties aren't worth regime change.

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL BLUE RARE

Because Seoul will leveled with conventional artillery at the whiff of anything dicey.

What'll you do to them? Starve them out?

Reeeee someone attack the other I'm a bitter nihilist and I need my entertainment!

Fuck you faggot, it's not gay if it's with a trap.

Don't /thread yourself faggot

>nihilist.
>Pakistani flag.

Like pottery.

>Biggest nuke they ever tested was ~8kt by the largest estimates
>Their intermediate range rockets explode randomly mid-flight
>Their nuke is rumored to be as heavy as Fat Man was

Nukes are useless unless you can actually deliver them to a target. They'd have to resort to WWII-style bomber squadrons to get their pathetically underpowered bomb anywhere (and lol what are SAMs)

because America has continually shown itself to be pretty shit at war unless it's joining the winning side once the war is almost over.

THIS

they don't think we'll do anything for fear of pissing off their handlers
we probably won't, as much as I'd fucking love to see it

Umm what was the US civil war?
>Potato education.

Because the Chinese and Soviets both intervened and complicated things, we were pretty close to cleansing them early on.

It wouldn't really be difficult to take out the DPRK, like anything else it's what comes after that's the bitch.