WHY A NUCLEAR WAR WON'T HAPPEN

Let's do this the rational way.

First we have to ask ourselves who would profit from an all out nuclear war. The answer to that question is noone. You might think the elites might use it to rid the earth of their enemies and reduce population, but even for them this way of doing it a) causes to many side effects and influence on nature and b) has too many variables, since you can't be sure who nukes where and you can't plan the outcome good enough to be able to stabilize a new society afterwards.

I mean look at the war zones we have today, war isn't what it used to be and the war in those countries is neverending. In a land where the infrastructure is destroyed, economics don't exist anymore and people lost all good belief there will be only chaos. This chaos would last for at least some decades and again the outcome would be very unstable and hard to plan for.

Second we have to ask ourselves why everyone keeps their bombs then. This one is simple and you heard it before: So no madman can push the button without killing himself. And there is a second answer: You can use nuclear weapons on a smaller scale for tactical combat. Small rounds with nuclear parts that wreck a lot of devastation will come, will be in use and will not influence nature too much. You can predict the outcome. This is very dangerous and unsettling, but won't lead to an all out nuclear war.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RvRysh9p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And there there is someting else people don't think about enough: Having an all out nuclear war only occurs when it is clear who shot first. All scenarios are like "A attacks B who is partners with C, they shoot back but A is partners with D and will retaliate." and so on. Have you ever thought about that the "new" nuclear danger is not countries nuking it each other, but CovertOps looking like terrorist action? If you are Putin you could easily set up a CovertOps of Pseudo-Terrorists getting a quite small bomb into NY for example. You could blow up the city, and the US could not react.

In this scenario you would be able to influence politics on a large scale. Just imagine a US where NY got nuked but noone knows where it came from. They only thing the US could do without being the madman who pushes random nuke button they would have to do the same as with 911: Attack countries they wanted to attack anyways with regular warfare. They would HAVE to do that since the public wouldn't be able to deal with the fact that you have no clue what to do. But again: This won't cause an all out nuclear war. It could lead to WW3, and possibly would shake every society on earth, but it won't end in nuclear holocaust.

So given all this, is nuclear holocaust even possible? Yes it is. But only if someone with much power and no regard for himself and the outcome is able to push the button without other people verifying it. Right now I'm not aware of a country that a) HAS nukes b) is that radical and c) has a president with so much power that he can push the button alone, without his staff killing him before he can.

So my answer: Don't be afraid, it won't happen. Noone would profit.

nukes don't exist. look it up

the final red pill

tl;dr

Should have wrote an article about giving away your country to niggers, it's what you are good at.

Please discuss this in this thread:
For me its too retarded to argue if nukes exist, this is a thread for adults. Sup Forums is 18+ btw.

Does that mean you believe that there was no Hiroshima/Nagasake bombings?

Why do they pay so much for non radiated metal from pre-nuke testing ship wrecks then?

>Have you ever thought about that the "new" nuclear danger is not countries nuking it each other, but CovertOps looking like terrorist action? If you are Putin you could easily set up a CovertOps of Pseudo-Terrorists getting a quite small bomb into NY for example. You could blow up the city, and the US could not react.

So you mean what was just done to Assad, for the second time? No proof that he actually did it outside of, "trust us". Because that didn't stop Trump from doing what he did.

pastebin.com/RvRysh9p
good read from user the other day

yes exactly like that.

>Right now I'm not aware of a country that a) HAS nukes b) is that radical and c) has a president with so much power that he can push the button alone, without his staff killing him before he can.
North Korea.

There is no such thing as a limited nuclear exchange. If one country can nuke another without the other knowing who did it then so can the country who got nuked. But your right a nuclear war is extremely unlikely.

They were fire bombed.

Nuke don't exist your argument therefore invalid

You need to read what this user posted

russia has no fucking future so why would they care if they fuck the world up? dumb ass.

>Small rounds with nuclear parts that wreck a lot of devastation will come,
>Small rounds
What is critical mass?

You make the assumption the elites care about the earth, they aren't from Earth so why would they care about it?

>Just imagine a US where NY got nuked but noone knows where it came from.
Don't nukes leave "finger prints"? As in you can trace where the material came from.

>Small rounds with nuclear parts that wreck a lot of devastation will come, will be in use
germany is this why you never developed nuclear weapons in ww2? because it very dumb

>Who would profit?

The Jews you fucking shill, this is how I know you're a kike; when asking who will profit you fail to mention the people who literally profit from everything always all of the time left and right they literally profited from 6 million (didn't even fucking happen) of their own being slaughtered what makes you think they won't profit from this.

Fuck off Goldstein

You want some extra tinfoil with that?

You want some extra tinfoil with that? Jesus christ.

>2017
>what is nuclear winter
>what is global fallout

You don't understand man, Jews are resistant to nuclear fallout, we all know that.

Tow the Sup Forums party line!

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten amirite guyse?

shit that was a good read thanks

Right but like I said, that didn't stop anyone so the covert nuke angle doesn't really work unless it's a government pulling a fast one on themselves.

Guess where nuclear fallout/winter doesn't reach.

It starts with an A and ends with an A.

WELL WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT

motherfucking Australia ya cunt

Austria and Australia?

Ok, ok. Yes, antarctica might be safe, but what do you do with you fancy bunkers and all those stored seeds after your food is gone? I mean, yes, the fallout will be gone at some point, but that should take a loooooooong time from what I know. Just look at Fukushima or Chernobyl. All nuclear plants would melt down, spreading more radiation than all nukes combined. I don't think there would be habitable land left.

That's why there is such a mass exodus of jews directly to Israel - which, as we all know, is right in the center of Australia.

Man I have never looked at it this way. I have been rused all along.

(((coincidence)))

Legit not a samefag with a VPN. Either a huge coincidence or the guy fucking copied my comment and added his own touch.

Oy vey

you are not helping faggot

True.

But, what if in those massive bunkers they have enough food to live for a decade and in that time develop massive ships to travel the solar system. They keep a few million billionaires, scientists, etc etc and go from there.

What if they already terriformed Mars and will just restart life there? How would we even know?

This trail of thought is so crazy that I have to admit I really like it.
We spacelords now.

>Moon landing was fake, human technology is not that far

>Jews have terraformed mars to live there in case of nuclear fallout

wat?

>88
You forget just 1 tiny thing. Lets assume China is defeated. They are so indoctrinated, that they will throw bombs before the "evil west" ideology take over. Without their communism, they could die anyways.

Rationally youre right, but this regimes are retarded

That was almost 50 years ago.

I'm 100% sure that the technology that they have today is unbelievable.

In only the past 10-15 years, we went from flip phones, to touch screens to virtual reality..

China can not be defeated. Faaaar too many people.

nuclear war is inevitable.

"mutually assured destruction" does not deter ideologues who are promised eternal virgins for causing destruction.

it also doesn't deter obese koreans who believe it's honorable to take out the whole world if it means taking out the imperialists.

read real war works differently compared to pol memes
the obese koreans are at the transition phase (aka the most turbulent period)
pakis (the only sandniggers with nukes) are calming down
the other sandniggers will fall into someone's sphere of influence whether they like it or not soon, most likely split up

the whole read implies that in the end everyone should have nuclear weapons, leading to rational decisions and world peace ..

weird thought.

>nuclear war is extremely unlikely
Until it happens.

pretty much
notice right now all the countries having some war are exactly those with citizens that can't decide which sphere of influence they want to be a part of

so it's get nukes to stay sovereign (you will face opposition doing this, so be prepared)
it no nukes, join a team; if no team or took too long to choose one, get fucked

there is always a small chance
there is also a chance we are hit by an asteroid in 2 min.

that is where I don't get north korea. they could have had china as a partner, but alienated them. now they have no team to join and are not yet sovereign.