Hey goyim, continuing from yesterday

happy passover!
love,
the jews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charoset
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
archive.is/vT0FQ
youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what trick have you prepared this time?

>Tfw the goyim are about to be tricked

Thank you, Masters.

JOOOOOOOO

No worries master everything is going according to the plan.

God i cant wait until Iran's parallel nuclear program is finished and you guys turn to ashes

Thank you Greatest Ally.
Apologize for killing Jesus though, you dirty fucks.

Thank you, greatest ally.

OY VEYYY

have you murdered a gentile child this passover?

Can't wait for Christ to come back and bitch slap you faggots. You're lucky, he's apparently going to give you a chance to redeem yourselves since you WERE God's chosen. Some of you will but I get the feeling that kikes like you won't go for it.

god bless Israel

I'm still so drunk
Fuck you jews and your faggot passover

no tricks
just a happy passover or easter or whatever to your goy asses

I actually hope you keep your chimpouts in check until at least 2019 when marines get exoskeletons
it'll be like Crysis 1 in real life
with whole regiments of malnourished gooks realizing their whole glorious life was a lie and drop down crying en masse again

What is that stuff they serve at Passover, its like chopped apples, walnuts and some other fruit soaked in wine? That shit is good.

well if you don't sexually abuse a christian child for passover anymore what do you guys do just drink?

Do you observe the Passover itself?

Tell me about it.

>also get a hold of your lefties or the only goys left will be ones that won't work for you.

Baby penis

>happy passover!love,the jews

Interestingly there are no Trump is a jew or putin dun nuffin wrong threads running at the top of the catalog now.

Humm...makes you think

Goy blood isn't kosher , sorry to disappoint (blood is not kosher and that is why kosher meat is salted). Blood sausage and what not is the food of poor euros.

We already got Putin.

Go fuck yourself. Mongoloid turkroach

some aussie guy asked the same question yesterday, oddly enough

anyways no worries, it's 2017
jews only drink DICK blood from other jewish boys, not christians
and I'm pretty sure observant jews don't get online during holidays, same as they don't do it on saturday. I just got a day off and happy about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charoset

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

Quality thread, thanks haim.
What are you doing this holiday? I'm stuck in a base in the middle of the desert.

Hi Shlomo
What a coincedence, I'm stuck in a flat in the middle of the desert

Neat, It is not really good for you either, You know what the passover itself is right?
Am I mistaken in saying that is when Sol hangs on the Cross of the Axis and comes back?

Happy Easter.

Hmm
Where exactly? Beer sheva?
Also being in the base on a holiday sucks.

Arad actually
Not a base but being in this town sucks all year round desu

arabs are prolly gunna do crazy stuff for the holidays better that you are on standby.

lmao faggots
Drinking in Tel Ashit at the moment

>*starts whipping you in the street*

Jews are the cancer humanity

What is passover?

>lives in tel aviv
>and WE'RE the faggots

Thats when jews celebrate killing Jesus

What the fuck is an Arad? lmao
suck my dick periferia shit

you're in a real shithole lmao

Just looked up Arad on Wikipedia, it says there are "Black Hebrews" there. Do they commit a lot of crimes?

They are black, so of course

Judaism and Christianity can't both be right. Jesus either was the Messiah, or he wasn't. That's why Jews want to eradicate Christianity, because it would validate their religion. The existence and success of Christianity throws the entire religion of Judaism into doubt.

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
- alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
- tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
- jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
- businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
King Solomon's "Greater Israel" -- veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>the Kushner connection
archive.is/vT0FQ

>holy imprimatur
DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South (...)

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and (...)

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

Jews don't believe in religion.

>tfw 100% Jewish by blood and have literally no idea what the fuck a passover is
Someone inform me pls I'm too lazy and don't give enough of a shit to do it myself.

10/10, would impregnate.

its about exudes

It has something to do with Moses leading the Jews out of Egypt.

Get drunk now or God will punish you

>100% Jewish by blood
>too lazy and don't give enough of a shit to do it myself

Jews still trying to get goyim to do their dirty work.

The Jews put smeared blood on their doors or door posts or something so God would know to pass over their house when he was killing the Egyptian first borns.

>when he was killing the Egyptian first borns.
I'm pretty sure that's a crime against humanity.

7 weeks of 7 days / 49
Jewmantra

Best Korea

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either anonymously or in reality. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life. Your time on Earth is short and precious. Start planning on making the most of it

Good Goy!

thanks my jewish friend

its good that we are friends with the jews

jews are good people that have only acted in self-defense to violence hence the claims that they are antisocial

Michael Jackson Names the Jew

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y

watch Prince of Egypt you ignorant savages

basically at some point the Waz Kangz grabbed all the jew slave kids and threw them over to the nile to prevent them from becoming too numerous at least for a while
so God sent the angel of death to kill all of the egyptian first borns
jews smeared lamb blood over their porches for Death to recognize jewish homes without killing the kids inside and pass them over
hence pass over

and international jewery is now forever cursed with having to eat disgusting mazot for a week every year

>basically at some point the Waz Kangz grabbed all the jew slave kids and threw them over to the nile to prevent them from becoming too numerous at least for a while
I thought they did that, since they had heard a prophecy of Moses and wanted to prevent it. I've seen Prince of Egypt!