When did you realize that Islam is the one thing that stands against the transhumanist satanic Jews...

When did you realize that Islam is the one thing that stands against the transhumanist satanic Jews? Christianity is a joke and most people are only Christian by name. Christians are already under the (((their))) control and will gladly abandon God for some mechanical body parts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOWrrRpQVco
youtube.com/watch?v=rPsl_H5lsSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=xOWrrRpQVco

Jesus Christ = Jewish Messiah
therefore
Christianity = Judaism

"The One Who has perfected everything He has created" (Qur'an 32:7)

"Let there be no change in God's creation." (Qur'an 30:30)

"(Satan said), 'I will lead them (mankind) astray and fill them with false hopes. I will command them and they will change God's creation.' Anyone who takes Satan as his protector in place of Allah has clearly lost everything. He makes promises to them and fills them with false hopes. But what Satan promises them is nothing but delusion." (Qur'an 4:119-120)

When Trump bombed Syria.

the only thing that's a joke here is Islam

Saracen detected.
DEUS VULT

DEUS GEVALT

listen to the leaf, we are ur only hope

>a fucking leaf

Islam is the best hope for the west. Pic related is the ideal desu.

>implying I don't want to create the Godhead

The future will be Muslims vs atheists, gays, transhumanists and other degenerates
pick wisely

you guys don't even like each other

You have to go back

nice attempt to and invade the CHRISTIAN Sup Forums
You muslims can go take a hike, take your antisemitism and pedophile religion elsewhere

She probably has fat rolls under that flag. The real reason for the burka and robe dress.

I was born here habibti.

Islam best aligns with the views of most users here.

Who the fuck is adopting Hinduism? It's the most backwards fucking Religion.

Those who cause fitnah are not Muslims. Also on the internet anybody can pretend to be someone else.

>I was born here habibti.
Birthright citizenship belongs in the same trashbin as your holy book

Go back to Satan's asshole where you were spawned. Say hi to Lemiwinks for me.

Indians breed a lot

How do I know ur not lying to try to brainwash me? Quran says u can lie to infidels

Both of my parents were naturalized citizens before I was born. Sorry about that buddy.

>Satan's asshole
I wouldnt exactly go THAT far when describing California, despite its trampling upon the 2nd ammendment.

It's an issue to an extent. Fundamental Islam is used to fairly good effect to put everyone off social conservatism of any variety, it's painted as being Islamic and not a part of our own culture (even when it very much has been throughout history).

It does worry me that the battle against fundamental Islam becomes a proxy for something more, or at least equally, destructive.

Muhammed's in all their iterations can still fuck off though.

Why are they like this? Seriously, every Arab I've ever encountered online typed like this. They're like small children bickering.

I believe you are referring to Taqiyyah. That just means that you can lie if your life is in danger. Like if someone puts a gun to your head you can lie to save your life.

No it doesnt. Lying is a sin. The only exception (and only Shia believe in doing this), is to pretend to convert to another religion while secretly being a Muslim, when faced with persecution.

because muslim children never grow up. at least not the boys

And this is why we're the greatest civilisation on earth while they're still killing each other in the desert using the weapons WE designed and produced.

If you're not white, you're not American. Hit the road Ahmed

that's cute, leaf dune coon is trying. no wonder you're supporting ISIS, you're just sucking off what the gov. wants you to

>and only Shia believe in doing this
Then why did it happen in Spain?

>tfw no white muslim convert HIGH IMAN man to complete my deen with

I'm half white, half Arab.

Because some people wanted to save their lives, but couldnt give up their religion.

lol, just goes to show how pathetic ur religion is. Christian is not allowed to lie in any situation for any reason, even when threatened with death.

I think it's fair to say that real christians take their commitment for Christ much more seriously than muslims do, because christians for centuries have been persecuted and they'd rather have their head chopped off(by muslims like u) than reject Christ.

>half white

You're Arab, deal with it

The denial is real

If you won't leave, you can always renounce your belief in that cult you belong to.

the only good thing islam has ever brought was nasheeds
youtube.com/watch?v=rPsl_H5lsSg

What? The average 'Christian' goes to church on easter and christmas nowadays.

I'm between two cultures. I'm a mongrel.

The west is supporting ISIS.

Why? Islam will become the dominant religion in America soon enough. Maybe one day I'll meet your daughter, and teach her about proper hijab.

She will be armed with the truth as a sword and defended with discernment as a shield. You will fail.

>Armed with truth
So she will be a Muslim then.

and the average "muslim" doesn't join ISIS. Bible doesnt force you to become a martyr, but when faced with "denounce Christ or die" you're supposed to pick Christ. Quran on the other hand pretty much tells u to become a bloodthirsty jihadist.

We dont need ur gay religion here, go home mudslimes

ISIS is unislamic, and it is no comparison. Most Muslims pray daily, very few Christians do.

>Islam will become the dominant religion in America soon enough.
Delusion

>giving this much praise to a warrior, on par with the highest of saints and prophets
you some sort of idolater, christcuck?
hopefully you find your aryan husband soon enough so that the next generation of muslim babies will have higher IQ

oh yeah it's the religion of peace after all...

ISIS is Islam.

> fucked fish eyes
you mudslimes absolutely disgust me

Nope, it is the fastest growing religion besides irreligion.

An aryan convert to Islam.

(You)

Again you are using insurgent groups. These groups are enemies of all people. I'm wondering why America supports them each chance they get.

Nose

> Believing official state version of events of 9/11 in 2017

Are you 13 years old?

even if it was made by Bush like some of u fedoras like to think, this event was well received in the islam world. So if muslims like to see "infidels" die in an act of terror then I think that tells a lot about their religion

>muh crusade
According to this postYou think a few """Muslims""" were able to bypass U.S security and hijack two planes and hit the twin towers dead on while killing thousands of people in the process.

>even if it was made by Bush
It was made by Jews

ISIS follows Islam exactly and kills other fake Muslims all the time.

I guess I'm not a Muslim then

Fuck, I flew MS flight simulator before 9/11. It's not that fucking hard. Maybe 10 hours of training is needed to get the hang of the flight controls. Probably less.

Probably not. You are the result of the attempt to reconcile preconceived moral compass with what Islam really is.

I wouldn't call ISIS islamic, more like arabic, who the fuck loves arabian people they're the most degenerate of all.

>ISIS is unislamic
>They're literally emulating the Salaf, which were said by Muhammad himself to be the best of Muslims.

You're lying through your fucking teeth or you don't know enough about Islam to talk about it.

your scheme is not righteous. allah does not love those who plot.

and the hijab js a joke if u can see how cute a face is. burka or gtfo

nice flag but can u explain how christians are cucked to judiasm, and how to avoid or rationalize it?