Why is to accept 200,000 immigrants per year bad?

Why is it bad to accept 200,000 immigrants per year?

I have no disadvantage for it.
>more immigrants
>more economic growth
>more yen.
>They breed and race mix
>I will not have a child so I don't care about future

I mean, What I want to say is simple, I can make more money than current Japan

More Yen due to immigrants>current Japan
Profit is always good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ppm5_AGtbTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

しつこいぞゴミ

Why do you keep posting this fucking thread almost every fucking day for like a year and a half now???

You've seen your arguments turn to shit on a regular basis, fuck off slopehead.

i can cum in 900 japanese vaginas a year
regardless of the quality of the woman
do you accept my 100% tall white virilie seed japan?

its probably more efficient if they keep their clothes on too

we must apply kaizen techniques to further optimize this

Sure kenji, you can take our sandniggers.

>Being a traitor to your own people

Is there such thing as a Japanese Jew?
Or are Japs the Asian Jew?

shill

Why do you even bother posting this shit everyday

Why is it bad to for japs to be nuked 200,000 per year?

I have no disadvantage for it.
>less Japanese
>more economic growth for everyone else
>south koreans make less yen from illegal pachinko shops.
>They still breed after nuke
>nobody care about japans future

I mean, What I want to say is simple, I can make more yen

More Yen due to no dirty japs >current Japan
Dead zipperhead is always good

Honestly, Japanese men NEED immigrants.

Japanese men aren't having children but when the horde comes in and begins to destroy your culture and violate your women, that samurai instinct will arise once more.

Or you'll just go the way of Sweden and submit. I have more faith in you, Japanafamalam.

>>no disadvantage
>>They breed and race mix

If there was

EVER

ANY

doubt that you were trolling, this dispels it. Can the mods just shadowban this faggot already?

He has to do something after he corrects all of that homework

>more profit
>leach on welfare system
pick one.

You guys heard Kim

can you nips stop making this thread at least once a day, kill the old people to fix your problems for fucks sake

pretty obvious somebody from NK wouldn't understand economics

how do you even get a north korean proxy

If you guys want to do it, go ahead but remember you're taking in working migrant and hopefully these people don't interbred with your kind and gain citizenship. Not sure how your country's policy regarding that work

>japanese men
>having kids
you're just asking to much here

i´d gladly come to your country, but Japanese is just to stupid to study, fuck your kanji shit, all it needs are 26 letters and arabic numerals

Stealing shekels from innocent goy isnt economics either. I hope iran glasses your shitty illeagally occupied country

>I will not have a child so I don't care about future

Is it true in Japan 50% of male population are virgin at 35 years ?

Rare !

Reminder for anyone new to these threads, OP is a GI Joe in Okinawa. Actual Japanese people people have tried to reply in Japanese and he always abandons the thread after being called out on using Google Translate.

can we permban this nigger?

pic is what he is doing, just pure cancer all the way

wow, I am really hard worker.

I hope someone reward me

You can suck a bunch of tiny japanese cocks.

Kim going ham

Kim is already a ham

Trump is literally preparing to bomb the shit out of you proxyfag's country

>North Korean talking about nuking people
You are about to get blown the fuck out

Nature is trying to limit your numbers so you don't overwhelm your island environments with hordes of people you can't sustain.
In comes transnational corporations to ignore nature, because they want to flood your environment with workers to cheapen the work force (simple supply and demand)...they want you to become another India or China, where people are a throwaway commodity, cheap to hire, cheap to replace, and willing to do anything for the rich guy, no matter how humiliating, in return for a putrid job that barely sustains them.

They want this in the U.S. & Europe, too...tell me, why can't everyone see this?
It is the simplest of supply vs. demand scenarios.
You should be born knowing things as simple as this.

All that mossad asset i mean trump is doing is dickwaving

If those 200k came to work. Sure. No problem. The problem is that 3% of them will get work because subsidized by the state. Rest will leach off welfare and ask for more and more gibs. Once they are many enough, they will demand that your culture makes room for their culture. At this point your country if fucked.

You're a bona fide cuck, but you're not wrong about Japan. We're suffering from too low immigration and too traditional gender roles. No Japanese man wants to get married and have kids because we know it means 14 hours work a day while your wife is shopping texting and watching tv with the other housewives. No kids get born, and due to nonexistent immigration, the population is decreasing and we're all stuck in a deflationary trap. Meanwhile, Swedens economy is going splendidly. We need to start blandaupp quick if we dont want to be ruled by china in 10 years.

Do you really care about your economy if your people are replaced by immigrants? Your genes stop. Your culture stops existing. Do you really care if the new japan in doing well or not if its not run by the japanese?

NORTH KOREA = BEST KOREA

Are you literally the same english teacher making this thread everyday?

Youre right nip, migrants are a benefit aslong as it doesnt turn into political issue which makes the population angry.

Why is having more babies so difficult?

Do you want to get a job or be an unemployed neet? Do I want to be the second biggest economy in the world or just a shitty country like any? My genes live on if I have kids and stop if I dont. As things stand in Japan, men are chosing not to have kids because either the genes stop or else life stops and you are a salary slave until your wife and kids put you in a home.

alone for this you deserve 200000 nukes:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppm5_AGtbTo

You already tried accepting 20, 2 of them went right out and raped.

Sage and hide this shit.

Well as an Isand that has hated outsiders for thousands of years you don't really know what it's like. Take some advise from 60% and know that you don't want to take in a single refugee. They don't let anything grow other than crime rates and non white babys born.

Great logic. Bring in immigrants so you can get a job. Fucking idiot.

you've clearly never been around niggers or arabs in large numbers

you will soon hate it

it doesn't improve, ever
they are not grateful
they hate you

t. rich from finding oil in the ocean by accident

We created samurai, Toyota and imageboard culture. What have you contributed, salmon?

Go to bed private

Because:

youtube com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Now kill yourself for asking stupid questions and bringing shame on your famiry, you fucking weabo-proxy-nip

>can not even copy link
h
ahahahahah

shots firedddddddddddddddddddddddd

This.

Europe should deport all refugees to Japan.