BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

#BREAKING: Russia must choose between aligning with US and likeminded countries or Assad, Iran and Hezbollah - US Sec of State Rex Tillerson

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/851746710779047936
youtube.com/watch?v=OcH88pWXXx0
youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ&
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/11/tillerson-russia-must-choose-between-assad-and-us.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39561102
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4065178/Christmas-Aleppo-Worshippers-cram-cathedral-destroyed-rocket-fire-December-25-mass-five-years-Assad-wife-meet-orphans-Christian-convent.html
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depends if he likes his dicks muslim or kike flavored.

twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/851746710779047936

So Russia can side with a country arming ISIS, or with a country aiding Hezbollah.

Miss me yet, Drumplets?

Hm, interesting.
Keke wills peace
Moloch wills destruction

if recurring numbers at the end of the postnumber nothing more happens on this front, it's a boring day and assad eventually wins the war, losing a bit of land to autonomous kurds

>youtube.com/watch?v=OcH88pWXXx0
Thread theme.

>likeminded countries
ah, like Saudi Arabia. Fucking kikes.

I wish we could be as based as Hezbollah. I want to be a hero that saves Christians and liberates them in time to celebrate Christmas.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ&

instead i get to die for israel.

fake news

>narrowing the options fallacy

Jesus christ murrika

What's up with your obsession with dicks?

russia applying for nato membership by the end of the day screen cap this

>foxnews.com/world/2017/04/11/tillerson-russia-must-choose-between-assad-and-us.html
"Give war a chance"

I guess then they focus on China

I was here warning you niggers for quite some time about Trump's love for Israel. You chose to not listen.

Russia will put this Exxon Mobil CEO bitch in his place.

St. Mattis of Quantico: Strike Destroyed 20% of Syrian Air Force

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39561102

>Mr Mattis said the "measured response" by the US had "resulted in the damage or destruction of fuel and ammunition sites, air defence capabilities and 20% of Syria's operational aircraft".

>He added: "The Syrian government has lost the ability to refuel or rearm aircraft at Shayrat airfield and at this point, use of the runway is of idle military interest."

Wow, no Link. OP is a faggot.

to be honest I've been saying for a while now that the endgame is a Russian win but with another puppet, not Assad, in power at the end. Looking pretty likely.

58D CHESS!

>#BREAKING: Russia must choose between aligning with US and likeminded countries or Assad, Iran and Hezbollah - US Sec of State Rex Tillerson

AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY CHABAD CULT !

EVEN TRUMP MIGHT BE A MEMBER, NOT JUST MANIPULATED BY THEM !

IT IS A MESSIANIC DOOMSDAY CULT THAT WANTS TO PLUNGE WORLD INTO CHAOS TO BRING FORTH THE ZIONIST MESSIAH!

Also on the Russian Front - will they join in a North Korea invasion? They've got a land border.

ya ha we should've elected the candidate who wouldn't have sucked israeli cock ha
it's not like zionist jews permeate every position of power in our country ha

good deal

>Iran
>Muslims whose government is a theocracy
>Building nuke
>These are a new "friends"
How retarded is Sup Forums?

you could have elected one with experience in diplomacy and wartime leadership

that feel when america ruined the middle east

no webb dropped out

our choices were no experience or bad experience

Iran is better then Saudi Arabia

How retarded are you? Siding with the saudis.

KYS!

Every second every minute every hour

Not a shill, but Trump has become cancerous desu

Hi Shariablue

Yep

Putin better choose Russia.

A return to (((Bolshevism))) and (((USSR))) is not worth avoiding WWIII for.

aaaaaahhhhhh why is this happening?

Praise be to the Goy Emperor!

saved

spoiler alert: russia will choose ""US""

Umm guys

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4065178/Christmas-Aleppo-Worshippers-cram-cathedral-destroyed-rocket-fire-December-25-mass-five-years-Assad-wife-meet-orphans-Christian-convent.html

US no.

Dis gun be good.
Another war is all we need.

What people are saying in Russia about this? Do people even know, that Tillerson put an ultimatum on Russia?

Been to at least 13 of those installations.

>Siding with terrorists and sand nigger dictators and shit holes is in Russia's best interests
>Russians actually believe this

>"""ultimatum"""
>fuck off or we'll do something
It's not an ultimatum, it's just bullying. Nobody cares.

Tillerson is meeting with Moscow soon. Earlier when this meeting was scheduled lefties we're all suspicious and bitching about muh collusion n shiieeett. Also it's just leverage. Notice how they say he has to go but they never specify how.

Please Russia nuke Israel

>Siding with terrorists
Nah that's your country's/Trump's job

How do you meet a city?

This angers the shill.

This defeats the shill.

These are the shills... As if criticizing Trump is going to force him out of office or something.

Go back to plebbit

They won't. Russians are fucking stupid and always pick the losing side, and always get conned by kikes and strongmen.

Russia is that loner kid that sits in the back of class with Iran and North Korea acting all edgy and shit. The cool kids see how fucking pathetic he is and pities him. Out of the kindness of their hearts, they approach him and offer a chance to hang out and become friends.

Of course, Russia being the edgy little fuck he is, says no and continues being the little fucking anti-social loser that he is.

Make Greater Israel Whole Again! Gxd bless T_D And Israel!

Syria, Iran, and North Korea are the few remaining countries with a Rothschild-controlled central banking system.

Coincidentally, just last year Putin banned Jacob Rothschild and his banking cartel family from entering Russian territory.

Hmmm.... really makes you think, huh?

without***

You mean Saudi Arabia then, cocksucker?

Good goy. Don't look at those antisemitic opinions, don't subject yourself to opposing thoughts.

Stay dumb goy, please goy.

He's a big guy

Edgy as fuck, cool kid.

What would Russia do after Trump if they took out all their allies? They'd be cornered.

>Putin banned Jacob Rothschild and his banking cartel family from entering Russian territory.

I know Soros is but do you have something credible for the Rothschild being kicked out? I've heard that as well but couldn't find much about it.

I can hear your war drums from here.

>B-b-but 4D chess and shit...

>facts make you Russian
Wtf, I speak Russian now

>Russia must choose between siding with its enemies or siding with its allies

hmm...

r/the_donald during the election
>Hillary supports Saudi Arabia, they are the devil!
r/the_donald now
>Trump supports Saudi Arabia, they are the good guys!

Every relevant country SHOULD be side with us. Wrf dyes Russus get out of fighting us and supporting our enemies like Iran. You faggits like to pretend that Putin is wise and virtuous, well then he should stop playing these games when all Trump wants to do is remove kebab. But wait, Putin loves his kebab-hole filled with Muslim semen.

US must choose whether to fight on the good side, or the zionist side.

I don't see many people in Saudi Arabia chanting Death to America.

(((likeminded countries)))

Kill mattis, kill trump, nuke that whole fucking shitty kikefilled nation.

howdy partner

>implying Iran wouldn't have already nukes thier surrounding countries if they had the capabilities
Who are the ones who have Death to America day? Iranians practically greet each other by saying "death to Israel, death to America". We don't have Desth to Iran Day. We don't write "death to Iran" on our missiles when we test them. How do you figure Iran doesn't want war?

I'm guilty of this. I wanted Trump to win, and now I want Russia to lose. So?

Hillary was a hypocrite for taking charity money from Saudi Arabia and then never shutting up about feminism for political reasons. Fuck her and fuck you CTR.

She's luck she's not in jail.

r/the_donald during the election
>Hillary is a Goldman and Soros puppet, she is satanic!
r/the_donald now
>Trump got the best from Goldman, they will make America rich again. What do you mean Soros bank rolled Jared Kushner with 250 million?
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

No, hey just fund Death to America (Helloooo 9/11!)

That's the Iranian elite expressing their frustrations with US meddling in the Middle-East. The Iranian in the street doesn't want war. The Iranian in the street would want to fucking marry you if he found out you were American. S/he would scrape at your toes.

The Iranian elite doesn't want war either; for one, they know the US would slowly bulldoze the country.

Stop your kike meddling in the Middle-East and they won't chant shit anymore.

I thought da joos did 9-11?

Why not join Russia to end ISIS in the first place? They killed more than Assad every did.

They even walk on American flags and the US "the great satan".

That was some of their citizens. Should Lebanon be responsible for Hezbollah terrorism? No. Only responsibility for the state is when state actors are involved.

Osama bin Laden wrote a lot about his plans. He wrote that he wanted as many Saudis as possible in 9/11 operation so that US and Saudi relation deteriorates to a halt, at least from a public view. He was successful.

Is it me or can anyone else see the swastika in the back flat??????

>not understanding that he changes motto to Israel First

No, it was members of the House of Saud. Prominent ones.

Like minded countries: wealthy, peaceful, citizens enjoy many freedoms and a high quality of life.

Russia and her allies: poor, violent shitholes run by dictators that nobody likes.

>the US "the great satan"
implying they are wrong

Those pollocks have as fucked up a religion as they do hats. Good God what an UGLY group of people.

ISIS killed more foreigners (particularly Westerners) and should be eradicated. But Assad technically killed more people.

Anyway it's not like Russia can be trusted with any cooperation.

House of Saud is not the state. Only a few clans within that royal family which has 10 000 members get to be part of the govt. Anyway, there isn't strong evidence to suggest a royal family member supported Al Qaeda. Bin Laden was rich enough.

Oh yea the "Great Satan" that gives so much knowledge to the world. You should stop using Satanic American inventions, you wouldn't be left with much to shill for Putin.

Funny how fast "Peace and America first" flipped to "War and Israel first".

Hello Hans. How does that refugee cock taste in your mouth?

Never disappoint Germany. Always knew you faggots would bow down to pick Iranian and Syrian sandniggers over White Americans. Gas yourself faggot.