The energy on this board is so low right now

The energy on this board is so low right now
Is it over?

Is what over?

The god-emperor meme is dead; I can't respect Trump as a person anymore. Now we go back to shitposting about happenings and making fun of sweden and non-whites

what killed him for you my dude?

>anymore
he managed to trick you for a second? So naive :)

Trump is a great man, I respect him even more. Hopefully he'll build a wall with Mexico, crush shitskins and kick Putin in the ass. MAGA

Sup Forums has always been divided, it was briefly united because of the election but since trump hasn't gassed the kikes yet we are back to hating each other.

are you fucking retarded? lurk moar

good one shareblue

I've been on Sup Forums since the beginning (2011) and a little bit of /new/ before that.

As far back as I can remember (a few years before 9/11), there was just this end of history feeling to the world. Empty consumer capitalism. Terrorism. Permanent war. End of economic opportunity and civil rights. Death of the last great men of history. I was probably going to kill myself in my 20s because of how blackpilled I was. All there was to do was shitpost on an anime website filled with lolbergs, nazis, and whoever else was typing weird shit on the other side of the keyboard. Europe is being flooded with muslims. Whites are being outbred everywhere. My home is being gentrified by chinks and pakis.

And here comes along this aryan avatar who stirs up the biggest fucking shitstorm I've ever seen and btfos these neocohens and globalist jews on a daily basis. We get a modern Napoleon. He's going to spearhead a cultural revolution in the West and use his position crusade against these fucking parasites and Marxists.

And he stabs me right in the fucking back for his first 100 days in office. To some of you newfags, its probably no-harm no-foul because you didn't experience 4 years straight of blackpilling, only to see a light at the end of the tunnel and smarmy jew throw a tarp on it when you were just about there.

I'm so done with Trump, these tweets this morning are too much, he ain't coming back

honestly I'm not nearly as far right as you, but I voted for him and I also have fallen away from him since, it's pretty strange looking back now, I can't quite identify why I pinned so much hope on a single man on a tv screen

This, not to mention that T_D and shills came out swinging during the Syrian bombing shitfest, they weren't even trying to be Sup Forums-like.

>Protip: /sg/ existed way before /ptg/. Only nu-fags deny this

I'm sorry user. You made me feel glad to be old. Wish I could say something encouraging but I've got nothing.

delet

You guys are nuts. Why would you care for those Syrian shitskins and their measly autocrat in the first place? Self-delusion as it is. Even praising Putin makes more sense (albeit still stupid).

Depends if he keeps fucking up or not.

daily reminder that T_D and /ptg/ are full of JIDF shills. Ya heard me goy, they are back

>implying they ever went

Own our own in NK. that USA at the door is reminiscent of Bush. War = Patriotism

I won't abandon Emperor Trump. He's the chosen leader of my people, and we must stick by him, to do otherwise is treason punishable by firing squad.