Even the Australian police are great shitposters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But they used it unironically

The actually could have made a decent mey-mey

this is the reason the police are hopeless at solving any crimes here.
too busy making shit excuses for memes on facebook or harassing innocent motorists again.

>harassing innocent motorists again.
t. wog with some faggy bmw shitbox

t.law breaker.

>Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Speed enforcement in Australia is a scam. Hundreds of millions go to foreign weapons manufacturers who sell speed cameras and service contracts. While road safety suffers because speed cameras are claimed to solve all problems.

Kek confirms

I believe in kek. Kek has spoken.

And they even fucked the meme up. Taxpayer dollars everyone

It's true faggot? Have you not fucking driven a car on the road yet and not drive past atleast 100 different speed cameras in vans, stand alone speed cameras, cops holding the fucking radar gun and the pigs in blue pulling everyone over to rape them while giving a breath specimen?

t. some faggot who doesn't leave his house

Stop speeding you leb nigger

this

nope, held my license for 12 years and the only issue i have had was being harassed because my 100hp, 2 liter shitbox had a factory supercharger.
meanwhile we have a gun crime and meth epidemic..

stop being a pussy and admit you like getting penetrated whilst a cop search your anal cavity for drugs you bogan boot licking scum fuck

the more you speed, the more chance you have of hitting an abbo or lebbo

pretty sick deal m8

I wouldn't know, I've honestly never been pulled over dumb shit like you lmaooooo

no shit you wouldn't know

get outside, bro

>drink-driving

danker than police allow.

>this is a regular cup size in america

>y-you're just a basement dweller!

yeah and you're a shithead lebo hoon spunk chugger

The country is full of fucked up meth heads. You lot should support the police. Its only them who are preventing these degenerate wasters for fucking everything up for everyone.

Well this meme is now officially dead, isn't it?

Shut up dickhead your rhetoric is getting boring

fuck off

hard to write this shit out when you're sloshed

Australians sure liked breaking bad.

Also, mfw on vacation and now I'm listed as Spanish.

Stop breaking the law and speeding then, or go back to living in Beirut

I actually really dig this. Had a teacher in high school who would try to relate to us nerdy crowd by using video game consoles in an example. We were rude asses and tore apart his example on fact (young, autist bullshit). Now that I'm older and know less about the world than I did as a 14 year old, I think it's cool they'd try to reach out like this.

but they used the meme in the wrong order

I drive 40k's each way to work every day and the last time I was pulled over was about a decade ago for a random breath test.
You're clearly a brain dead cunt who can't drive, which is why cops and speed cameras are a problem for you and not for the rest of us. I have to agree with that guy, you sound like a stereotypical entitled sandnigger or curry sooking over the cops doing their job and trying to prevent you from killing yourself or someone else with your shit driving. Wrap yourself around a tree, dickhead.

Why do i find this so funny