Finally arrived in Australia from Syria I may not be able to eat pork like australians but who need pork when I will be...

Finally arrived in Australia from Syria I may not be able to eat pork like australians but who need pork when I will be porking numerous kefir pussy ;)

I can pay you a trip to Germany and let you cuck my wife.

Is brapposting dead

brrrrrr...brrrrr...brrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*swoosh*

Good larp Bruce. Well, not good exactly but keep trying, you'll get it eventually.

BRAAAAAAAAAAPT

But if he cucks your wife that means... that he will fuck you
Really make me do the think

Please fck my white gf Abdul

That's what he meant obviously

We all welcome you with open arms. Thanks for picking Australia for your new place of residence, we hope you enjoy it.

>Kefir

Yeah you are totally from syria

ffffph... fph. .. fphfphftpfhfptfrrbrbrbbrrbbbBRBRRRRRRRPPPHHHHHHPpftfhtphhhhhhhhh hh hh h h h h ... BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPHTFHTPFHTFF ....... PHB. PBHRRPFBFTSSSSHSSShssshsshh ssssssss

We have plenty of spare fatty's for you Muhammad, lots of goats too.

My family has been in Australia fro like 100 years yet I'm still 1/8 Abdul sandnig what are your plans her why did u come here mr Abdul

>Kafir spellt wrong
>Apparently allowed to pork kafir pussy
And they say that Australians are the best in terms of shitposting, This is just awful.

>when you get to A western country just in time for the great public awakening
Mate one more terror attack and there will be camps for your people

someone smack this rapefugee with a didgeridoo

mashallah

may allah give power to your waist

>camps for your people
Do it

"from syria"
only kikes are that preverted.
sage and report

I know your an Aussie shit poster, but in all seriousness, 90% of white women would never even consider race mixing, and out of those that would, most still prefer white men.

proove me you are syrian and tell some thing in syrian

>camps
Please already build them.

forgot to sage

>kebab flooding in after hearing about forests teeming with fresh goats, untouched by man

Steak or go fuck yourself.

what the fuck, you can understand syrianese?

yes is arabic dialect

i will never get the braaaa meme

tell me some thing in syrian

Go ahead and stick your dick in kefir.
Might even work, who knows.