The only sad part about the holocaust

is that it never happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2FCgV3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people still believe in this bullshit?

I'm slowly starting to think the Holocaust never happened. This is a thought-crime in my country. What do?

Be thankful that there's no way to read your thoughts unless you make them public voluntarily.

"In the [Buchenwald] camp there was a cage with a bear and an eagle. Every day the Germans would pick a Jew and place him in there. The bear would tear the Jew apart and the eagle would pick his bones." "'That's incredible' someone whispered." "Yes, incredible, but it happened!" - Morris Hubert to Ari Goldman, New York Times New York, N.Y. Nov 10, 1988

Best one is still the minecart holocauster.

What do you mean starting to think?

The evidence that no such genocide ever occurred is overwhelming.

The simple fact that you can get up to 10 years in prison for denying the holohoax is proof enough. The truth doesn't need Orwellian laws to protect it... manufactured lies, however, do. That is the central theme of Orwell's dystopian portrait.

The Holocaust is pure fiction.

>What do you mean starting to think?
You don't seem to understand. The Holocaust was drilled into our heads from the start. It's a tough pill to swallow.

Just don't be an edgy fag and keep it for yourself.

People don't care about facts these days. When they say it was 6 gorillion, then you have to accept it, otherwise you go to prison and your cute boipucci get raped by Skinheads.

>nazi propaganda to try to make world believe nothing is wrong
>people from XXI century believing it

>this naive
your dead kiddo

discord.gg/2FCgV3k

Make the Holocaust real again

Eventually you realise it makes no difference on your day to day life because sadly no one really cares

What about this suggests it's fake?

What a surprise.

You don't like Jews and you believe that the holocaust never happened.

What are the odds?

How about "starting to dislike Jews and their whining when you realize the holocaust never happened"?

HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST

What about Bolshevik Jews who killed millions of European Gentiles before Hitler even came to power?
Are we just going to IGNORE that?They also tried to take over Germany in 1919 Marxist revolution

You can see the jewish director who claime he had nothing to do with the filming in one of the scenes and how they place those victims of typhoid fever strategically in the frame.

I don't believe, i know. Belief is something you will need to accept the official fantasy.

The same as the odds you're a nerdy little degenerate that jerks off to drawings of children.

Same here senpai. The holocaust DID happen! How can people make up stuff like this? It's inhumane!

>Continued
I'm waiting.

Did action plan T4 not happen then too???