CHINA AND US AGREE

CHINA AND US AGREE

ACTION MUST BE TAKEN AGAINST NORTH KOREA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SevR3wSypQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=XT5jo7aZzTw
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China agrees because they want to take the land for themselves.

What does the US gain out of this though

RIP KOREA

China sells out its closest ally. Good lot those Chinese. Totally trustworthy bunch. Honorary and all that rot.

US? You mean what do the kikes gain from this!

ENJOY YOUR NEW CENTRAL BANK CHINKS! USURY IS TERRIFIC!

exactly what benefits does NK offer china anyways?....

war propaganda

NK has a shitlot of ressources afaik

Honor is a Japanese thing, not a Chinese thing.

Buffer state? It's a pretty big army between CM and invasion

A convenient distraction and a buffer against worst Korean imperialist dogs.

If China had any balls they would annex NK on its own and send the locals fleeing across the border

a buffer zone. Having a rabid dog on a leash they can sick on enemies if the need arises.

Another potential adversary collapses.

great, war with syria and nk

then you shits will have the nerve to complain in few years. god, why do white people want to push their suicide fetish on everyone.

lol russia is so fucked now
cornered

Thread theme.
>youtube.com/watch?v=SevR3wSypQ8

I wonder how much Trump's polling numbers have risen after these tactics.

Your economy will go to new heights too if you go to 1 or 2 wars.

very good.

China prepares for Refugees if the US decides to destroy something in NK.

10D chess by the trump administration strikes again. trump has used theatricality and deception to make china act against north korea

It's gonna be fun Anons

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5jo7aZzTw

your cuck propaganda won't stop the removals
Kim first then Assad

Let the take it.
North Korea is an economic poison pill.
China fucked up by propping them up in the Korean War. So China can do the hard work unfucking it.

this. China is all about that dolla dolla

57% of americans approve of trumps airstrikes in Syria according to a poll. However very few americans would support ground troops. I would image most americans would support an invasion of NK if done right

You've got to love the Ticonderoga class, looks so beastly.

ITS HAPPENING!

>invasion
>done right
has this ever happened

>invading Best Korea
Their population is brainwashed. It be worse than Veitnam and every middle eastern country combined. Thered be toddlers charging our troops with rusty spoons and shit.

honor is a cuck thing not a winners thing.

Your soldiers know exactly what to do when children run up to them

he us deserves to have every single refugee in the world .....

Really like what?

>Their population is brainwashed. It be worse than Veitnam and every middle eastern country combined.

This may come us a shock but regardless of the level of brainwashing most people don't buy into it

the people who literally think Kim is a god can be counted with one hands fingers

They are going to seal team six his manchild ass.

A safe South Korea and Japan

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think he's taking about specops teams and paratroopers and other marines attacking behind enemy lines with air support. I imagine it would be like stalker but instead of monsters you Norks

>(...)North Korea is more successful when it comes to mineral resources. North Korea is speculated to be endowed with over six trillion dollars worth of rare metal resources. North Korea is a reservoir that is vast and mostly untouched due to North Korea's extremely rigid and isolationist policies that prevent any foreign mining company from coming in and making use of the metal deposits beneath the soil. North Korea possesses very large deposits of iron and zinc, being the world's eighteenth largest producer of both. The nation also possesses the twenty-second largest coal reserve in the world.

>Sources: cia.gov indexmundi.com nytimes.com

so it's not really surprising that your "non-interventionist" "isolationist" president wants to invade the place.

Coal, hydropower and a bunch of copper. If NK ever falls it will make the syrian refugee crisis look like a drop in the bucket. It will also flood the market with the above resources

I would prefer Koreans over mudslimes

the initial "shock and awe" would be glorious, though. Their military is stuck in the mid-80s. The only thing they've got that is any good is artillery and hordes of conscripts.

I'm not saying it's a good idea and will probably cause a humanitarian disaster, but the US (and maybe China) could gain air superiority in 12 hours and topple the Norks in two weeks, destroying their central command. The big problem is going to be the flood of people into the south and north into china, plus anyone who can hijack a boat headed in literally any other direction. Also, civilian casualties in the South are gonna be bad. The Norks are set up to fire at strategic targets across the border.

lol here we go

They would still do anything out of fear

Wait so that's why they moved so many troops to the Korean border? I thought they were sent to support North Korea like in 1950.

This. A lot of North Koreans get smuggled or pirated Chinese media. They know what the outside world is like and they know they have it bad. They're too afraid of the Communists to do anything though.

How long into a conflict involving the US and China before they jumped ship? It's not like the majority of the population is loyal to the Kims or anything.

>If NK ever falls it will make the syrian refugee crisis look like a drop in the bucket.
Actually they have comparable populations and China and South Korea are far better equipped to handle refugees from North Korea than Syria's neighbors are.

A significant chunk of the population of Jordan is refugees at this point.

DO IT

PUSH THE FUCKING BUTTON!!!

>what is D-Day

Hanz you of all people should know that

It's so weird how CNN doesn't seem to care about Russia anymore now that Trump bombed Syria.

Why does attacking the Middle East make you such a popular guy in the media?

>They would still do anything out of fear

If Kim was to literally send out people armed with _melee_ weapons to fight SK-Jap-US coalition the troops would throw down their weapons and most likely bodyguards would depose of Kim before their own lives become endagered

WW2 never jappened it's a nasa conspiracy burgertard

pol is getting too excited, action literally means more sanctions and less buying of North Korean exports.

china just needs to step up,they are agreeing and patting us on the back so we will do it. grow a fucking pair china

Yes. Yes! YEESSSS

>Literally meat shielding your way up a beach while looking for your arms and legs while on fire.
>success

Says the man living in dedicated Australian breeding grounds.

I hear they sell a killer weight loss program

fucking hell Japan. Koreans are your closest brothers.

fair enough, that invasion was aight I guess.

I honestly feel annexing North Korea would be easier than anything we've tried in recent history with Vietnam/Middle East.

As soon as you topple the government it wouldn't be hard to seize control of the country. The only problem I really forsee is surprise nuclear strike (which I don't think NK is really capable of) and that it'll be a difficult period of adjusting and joining with the South.

Can I expect to compensated well by Shlomo if I enlist to kill impoverished rice farmers?

S A V A G E

If this is true, NK reaction would be ''when push comes to shove'' They will literally take down as much as they can with them. R.I.P SK, Japan, and all that area.

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

>You're welcome

>invasion done right
>D-Day

You know, Stalin had been asking for YEARS for allies to open 2nd front to take the pressure from the soviets

If Germans had won in the east D-Day would've faced actual fucking combat troops instead of youngsters and pensioners

Hey China, is that a North Korea in your Pocket or are you just happy to see me?

what about the artillery aimed at seoul?

>action
Military action or sanctions?

If the US were smart maybe they would bargain their way out of debt to china with military aid

Trump just keeps winning

I'm not that angry at Trump over this as commies need to be killed. He went after the wrong guys in Syria though.

If wishes and buts were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas.

China only cares about money.

brize of freedom :DDD

Looking forward to seeing a united Korea. One of the things I wanted to see in my lifetime ;P

I would also add that I have no college degree and no prior military experience. What were enlistment bonuses like during the beginning of Iraqi Freedom?

You are a retard, only dirty Anglo imperialism needs to be killed. Good that you are suiciding with brown penis, seems like nigger penis wasn't enough for your degenerate pleasures.

China will just place tougher sanctions on NK until lil Kim either folds and decides to stop being edgy OR or goes full retard and launches a nuke like a child throwing a trantrum

Die Atomare Zerstörung der nordkoreanischen Negerbevölkerung ist längst überfällig.

Heil Trump! Heil Chink-Xi-Ping!

Here's how to do it:

- USA fills the sky with drones, launches massive airstrikes
- China declares: We will come to the aid of our comrades
- Chinese army marches into Pyongyang
- Chinese army declares: "American pigdogs are on the run, we are victorious at a great cost!"
- Kim is never heard from again
-

>It's that one butthurt commie Slav who for some reason is on Sup Forums

Kek

NEVER
WE SHALL NEVER STOP UNTIL WE HAVE TASTED EVERY ARYANSBLOOD

Assuming that China isn't the one that wants to annex it first.

dam I can feel her little hand cupping my dickNballs

North Korea having nukes would be a big fucking deal. We can't let that happen.

bernd, bitte

How is North Korea edgy? USA has wars all over the planet. USA spreads degeneracy and forces everybody to watch their garbage. North Korea did nothing wrong.

Talmudvision controls the goyim thoughts

Is that an argument? Oh yes, i can take 1000 of you at once and still win.

is this finally the end of north korea?

If we are truly living in free democratic planet than every country has the right to protect itself and kill every foreigner.

kek

China is not an ally of NK!!!!!!!

The only reason the support them is so the u.s can place military bases within pissing distance of their borders, if NK fell and SK / US took it over you know the united states would build a huge fucking strike ready base right near china

It would be a huge strategic blow to china knowing the U.S could strike far faster than they ever could

R.I.P. sweet prince.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

How does it feel that communism is irrelevant now? You can not have North Korea and Cuba left lmfao

Pinochet did nothing you Marxist pig

the point was the war was already decided against the germans by the time you landed

you don't get to claim credit for something that was done before you got there

Containing South Korea to just half of the penninsula