White supremacist who says there’s no ‘Christian Isis’ gets a history lesson

>Qasim Rashid’s epic response to a white supremacist went viral (Picture: Facebook/Qasim Rashid)

>Some people have a very short memory.

>genocide of Native Americans,
>400 years of the slave trade, >Spanish Inquisition,
>Nazis,
>the KKK and
>Salem Witch Trials – to name a few.

>it appears a lot of people were grateful for the history recap after the post received more than 74,000 retweets.

metro.co.uk/2017/04/10/white-supremacist-who-says-theres-no-christian-isis-gets-a-history-lesson-6564699/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya
metro.co.uk/tag/racism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=2kQZtxRvx4A
youtube.com/watch?v=n-wypay6lcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But none of those exist

Retard sandniggers are blowing each other up in the name of Allah RIGHT NOW

the key is christians stopped doing all that shit and muslims still act like its the medieval period

haha your people did bad stuff 300 years ago now hold on a second i need to cut this childs ears off for stealing a sweet

When there's a need for a global ad campaign to prove your religion is indeed peaceful - probably shows people doubt your religion is actually peaceful.

But apologists will accept any reason to continue the illusion.

WTF, seriously what did the KKK ever do other than call niggers, niggers, and lynch niggers that fucked white women.

>Some people have a very short memory.

>lists bunch of thing that have happened 200 years ago that have zero similarities to ISIS

>haha checkmate atheists

>is a Muslims gimself

really made me think

Two wrongs don't make one right.
Is he defending Isis?

>Salem witch trials
Why is this even important. Weren't only a couple of people hanged or something?

Also
>muslim saying anything about slavery
Top holocaust

Is there a Christian Islamic state of Iraq and Syria? No. So he's correct

>genocide of Native Americans
was mostly unintentional, or had nothing to do with Christianity
>400 years of the slave trade
again, unrelated to Christianity (also, Muslims have been enslaving people since their religion was founded, and still are right now)
>Spanish Inquisition
is over
>the KKK
race-based, not religion based
>Salem Witch Trials
killed like 20 people in one small town over 300 years ago

>ISIS
currently exists, and presents a present threat to a large number of people, few of whom are white, many of whom are Muslim

Also, why do I get the feeling this 'white supremacist' is just some dude?

Any real white supremacist wouldn't give a fuck and say that the stronger side won. If you're weak and get exterminated, it's your own fault. Trying to pretend there's some moral equivalency in the past and now is nothing more than Jewish trickery.

People think the KKK rounded up any nigger they could find and lynched them and think they still do it today

>Spanish inquisition
>3000 dead over 400 years
>nazis
>"reactionaries, and Christians are the biggest threat to our movement"
Qasim Rashid needs to fucking kill himself.

Fpbp

All of this except the Salem With trials were done in name of christianity nor was the religion the motive itself for the action.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya

The Metro is the most insufferable Ultra-Left Islam-loving and (((LONDON))) paper that has ever existed. Who does this cunt think he is?

And when I scroll to the bottom of the page its all "HOW BRAVE LASSES DEFEATED EDL WITH A NICE TEA PART!"

and "WOMAN WITH MIXED RACE BABY ABUSED"

aghghghghghGHGHGHGHGHFHGJ

>WOMAN WITH MIXED RACE BABY ABUSED
Huh I wonder where the father was to stop that from happening.

>when you need to go back a minimum of 300 years just to get anything close to modern islam

Westerners that are confronted with this shit in public, just need to start aking these "moderate Muslims" what is their position on gays and women. Especially if they're surrounded with western rainbow haired useful idiots.

what is taqiyya

this

This dude looks like he's either going to end up in a half arsed knife attack in a train station or in some isis video sawing off a kurd's neck.

you can bring up the Islamic conquests
you can bring up the slave trade in Islam.
you can mention how it's okay to kill gays, by throwing them off buildings
you can mention how if your daughter is raped you can stone her to death to save your honor

but let's go on about Christian sins, and mean while keep importing third world Muslims still stuck in the 7th century mindset.

this isn't white genocide this is white suicide.

Wow you make a great point, lets send all the sand religions back to the Middle East

Kek'ed

Pro-tip: a lot of Muslims are fucking inbred hicks that don't know what it is and will just say it if you'll be clever about it.

>genocide of Native Americans,
>400 years of the slave trade, >Spanish Inquisition,
>Nazis,
>the KKK and
>Salem Witch Trials – to name a few.

ALL SHUT DOWN BY OTHER CHRISTIANS.

LIST countries that have banned slavery before modern age
100% christian

muslims are literal animals

>'moderate' goatfuckers will slaughter any atheist in their own countries
>HURR DURR CHRISTIANITY IS JUZ AS BAD GOYIM!

>there is no 'Christian Isis'
vs
>there was no 'Christian Isis'
Someone should teach this shitskin about present tense

>genocide of Native Americans

That wasnt genocide just fight over territory, it had nothing to do with Christianity

>400 years of the slave trade

Nothing to do with Christianity

>Nazis

Nothing to do with Christianity

>KKK

Racist group that hated Catholics, the only real Christians

>Salem Wict trials

The trials resulted in the executions of twenty people, most of them women.
Wow, twenty people, ISIS kills more every day. Also this happened more than 3 hundred years ago. And in the US, there were always too many fanatics in the US

metro.co.uk/tag/racism/

Find your worst, Sup Forums.

I suspect a Muslim could look a blue-haired dyke in the face and threaten her with rape and beheading and she'd offer him a hug for the pain he's suffered under western oppression

confusing the word "is" for "was"

There "is" no Jesus. Whether there was is still up for debate.

I actually speak with Qasim regularly online. He's a pretty cool guy. One of the few people I know with a big online presence who still responds to messages from anyone.

Good bloke all in all.

>400 years of slave trade
we bought first of muslims who did this since the begining of their religion
> Nazis
because they were Christian foremost allllllright.....
>the KKK
because they kill in the name of god and not their race...

nice bait faggot

Sandnigger has to go back to Salem witch trials. What a stupid sandnigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

I think they bombed a church in the 60s or 70s

Current year fallacy

>Nazis
OH WEW LAD, Hitler was big muslim lover. So WEW.

thanks john oliver

Genocide of natives had nothing to do with, but if he insists then mohammedans have slaughtered 100 million india
the nazis weren't religious
The kkk barely had an impact (much, much lower kill score than any islamist group)
salem witch hunts too (saudi arabia still kills people for being witches lmao)

Checked and kek'd

all this desu

Lmao, i laughed out loud when i saw that he said that. Islam has been enslaving blacks MUCH longer than anyone else

Shut the fuck up
Chechnya Kruto!

The closest you get to isis is actually eh Lord's Resistance Army, the LRA. But f course a fucking libtard cuck knows nothing about the world while pretending he does.

This makes my brain hurt.
>before Christianity arrived
So before they were actually muslims?

>Spanish Inquisition
I through most historians agreed the Spanish Inquisition wasn't actually that bad and is just myth/propaganda. It was active for 400 years and it only got a 3000 actual comfirmed kill, thats like 7 kills year, compare it with how many kills the religion of peace has caused in the last year.

REMINDER

1. South America faced Christian zealots, though. While disease killed 90% of the natives, Christian priests destroyed most of the art and religious texts of the natives. They also brainwashed them into worshipping a Jew.
2. Christianity played a major part in slavery. Slaves thought of Africans as the children of ham. Therefore, they deserve to be slaves.
3. Still happened though.
4. Agreed. Although, it should be noted that the KKK are just democratic foot soldiers that killed whites as well as blacks. The only thing their victims shared were their support for republicans.
5. The puritans did a lot more than just hang people.
6. Isis killed more Muslims than non Muslims. They identify as Muslims, but have broken most of God's laws making them non Muslim. That is why El Azzhar wanted to announce them as fitneh (people that spread false information about Islam).

this should become a banner for Sup Forums

*week

they also dressed up as ghosts to spook niggers

"Qasim Rashid" is not a Muslim, he's a follower of qadianism. And a follower of mirza of qadian who they claim is the "promised" messiah, for those who don't know, mirza of qadian died in his own excrement and vomit. #designated
youtube.com/watch?v=2kQZtxRvx4A

NATIVE AMERICANS DIED TO DISEASE

ARAB SLAVE TRADE WAS 3X AS BIG AND THEY CASTRATED THEIR BLACKS

The Spanish inquisition was to remove Muslims because they occupied Spain lmfao

Islam is literally more right wing than Nazism, the Quran explicitly demands the killing of non-believers (ethnic cleansing)

The KKK hasn't killed anybody in 30 years, Muslim terrorism is still real today

Salem witch trials are just another day in Afghanistan

>all of this

Why are mudshits so dumb? Learn some fucking history, Jesus.

He's Ahmadiyya.

No. Turks always loved themselves some boipucci (they still secretly do, see oil wrestling)

But the KKK was the only one of those that actually was an organized group that preached Christian values, and only when they weren't hanging niggers.
The others were either normal people moving west, a political party, or an event born of fear and crazy bitches who got people killed based on accusation.

Totally not gay muslims at all.

Right for the most part but the KKK is a Catholic group and hates other religions. Hence why theyre also known for hating jews.

However all of their lynches were race-based or political.

What most people dont tell you is that of the 4,000 people lynched throughout US history, over a quarter were white, look it up its on the NAACPs website. So its not race based necessarily. Its more lile Southern Democrats killing Radical Republicans or anyone who supported equal rights.

hol up whitey.
>white guilt trip
T-thank you for showing me my p-place...

European Christians didn't even start slavery, but they were the first organized faction to stop the practice internationally. Contrast that to many modern Muslim countries that still openly practice it and defend its practice. Seriously, Muslims condemning Christians for slavery is like them condemning Christians for their treatment of homosexuals. Are they just not aware that they're far more guilty of the crime they are accusing Christians of?

>Muh Christian History.
Its easy to counter this shit, just bring up the article of two incidents.
>People being dissolved alive in groups via acid.
>Families being ground up in dough kneaders and burned in the furnace.
Then make the claim "does this happen today, with the KKK or these other assholes?"

Also then counter.
>The Nazi's had the full support of the Muslim Brotherhood during WW2 in extermination of the jews.

There is a reason people are running away from Isis, and its not because their gift baskets suck.

Huh, I didn't expect to see the Spanish Inquisition on there.

>Comparing the entire history of "Christian" crimes to ISIS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

The KKK is protestant, retard.

They do know that most of those are false, and the ones that did happen, like the witch trials, were not done by any one organization like ISIS? These people need beatings

Broke: there is no Christian ISIS.
Woke: there should be a Christian ISIS.

>"Christian"
> (((Protestants)))

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe any of those groups were focusing on setting up a kingdom for their religious laws and society at large.

>trusting (((polls))) after brexit and Trump.
Sad!

das racis you white cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=n-wypay6lcA

this motherfucker really has the goddamn audacity to bring up the slave trade that muslims started?

The only one of those positions that is bad is "Sharia should rule."
Even killing Muslims that leave the faith is good for our purposes.

Worldwide slave trade gets pinned solely on white people. Fucking lulz

so on one hand I kind of understand the idea that you want to castrate your slave like livestock to stop and unwanted breeding

but certainly even they must have realized you want your work animals to keep their testicles for strength purposes

I think one of the greatest joys for Semites is to watch whites believe the most obvious lies they can invent.

eg. Religion of peace.

>is
So nothing.

You're in America and you doubt the wisdom of castrating slaves?
You realize you're in the USA, right?

White boy concern troll literally blown the fuck out.

he's right too, just because some radicals kill in the name of your religion doesn't mean everyone who follows it is some terrorist radical.

We would save more lives passing gun control and lowering the blood alcohol limits for DWI's than we would ever save spending another 150 billion bombing backward camel fuckers.

The right wing is either too stupid to understand this, or are so brainwashed by their echo chamber they literally cannot change their point of view.

>Isis killed more Muslims than non Muslims. They identify as Muslims, but have broken most of God's laws making them non Muslim.
they're the only ones following the Quran, ISIS are the realest Muslims around

Christians are still doing it today, did you actually read the article you inbred retard?

A difference is that Christianity has regretted what they have done against humanity and learnt their lessons. On the other hand, Islam still stuck in the dark age.

Muhammad was written to have committed genocide against infidels.

Muslim slave trade was bigger than rest of the world combined

Muslims were nazi sympathizers

KKK are basically a charity organization now

witches be cray yo

this isn't about saving lives, this is about squashing a violent dogma before it washes over humanity

that's why I understand, but it sort of defeats the purpose of slaves

>Africa

well that's not true, the real problem is all abrahamic faiths are toxic and a huge deal of the problems in the world are a result of their existing

islam, christianity, and judaism are all poison and just different sets of books dedicated to the same god

But if we're going back in time then everything Muslims did in the past count too, and Muslim atrocities only get larger relative to everyone else.

He's smart enough to omit the Crusades, because he's obviously well versed enough to know that the First Crusade wasn't called until after 400 years of non-stop Islamic aggression in Iberia, and southern Gaul.

But he's also dumb enough to add in slavery, when the East-African Arab Slave Trade went on for about 300 years longer than the West-African European Slave Trade did.

He also added the Spanish Inquisition. That's cute. It's absolutely dwarfed by the Islamic Conquests into India and Pakistan in terms of death toll. Even an entire religion -- Sikhism -- was created out of Islamic aggression eastward.

one more thing! it isn't viral if I'm hearing about it on Sup Forums

>Spanish Inquisition
>less than five thousand dead
>from 1478 to 1834

>Salem Witch trials
>a couple dozen dead
>less than last week bombing in Egypt

Rest isn't even remotely religiously motivated.

Wow really makes you think Rachid...

Better to have three castrati do the work of one man than have one man breeding your wife's maid.

>Two wrongs make a right

>Words may hurt bones but sticks and stones will never hurt me

>Treat everyone differently according to their skin colour.

Half that shit wasn't Christian at all

Christians BTFO allahu ackbar

Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt and pretend that when he said Christianity he also included all Judeo-Christian culture, all of the things he listed were matched or committed by Islam / Islamic culture in the some similar way. And when we restrict to recent events there are definitely some "Christian" (motivated by racism but we'll even count them too) terrorists like the OKC bombing and racist murders in the US. But that doesn't compare at all to what ISIS does outside of warzones, where they have what feels like a suicide bombing every week in countries like Pakistan.

years of the slave trade
>attributing the work of jews to whites