Am i a cuck for caring about euros even though they don't care about us?

Am i a cuck for caring about euros even though they don't care about us?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/nature/723572/Teenage-girls-torture-pets-boast-horrid-abuse-disturbing-videos
vocaroo.com/i/s1VpaikzVQDD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we care about you

I care about you Vitalij :)

Pretty sure most of Europe cares about Russia and EU would love to add Russia to it. The problem is Putin in Russia and the jews in Europe.

But I have to care about you
Care about the fact that you stay on your side of our border, that is

I care, Pekka's brother.

Ruskies are based, don't worry brah.

Nobody cares about you Ivan. The only valuable things in russia are your resources...

why did you kill all those ruskies hans?

Most Russians i know are a weird but good lads. I care more about you than any roach/muslims/negro/spic.

I care about you, russobro.

can you recommend any chill places in Finland where I can build a house? Somewhere away from people but an hours drive into a town somewhere?

Preferrably near water.

>tfw no pan-Eurasian Union with heavily guarded borders
A man can dream, Sergej. A man can dream.

What, like 3 generations ago?

The west and Russia have issues with each other, but in the end, we're all white and threatened by islam.

>Preferrably near water.

That's like 85% of Finland.

You won't be able to do it, government will come and suck your wallet dry. You have to buy yourself one. This is what comrade Sipilä wants.
Then again I'm not an expert on this topic.

so... could you recommend something, or not?

>government will come and suck your wallet dry.
How do they do this?
>srs question, considering moving.

There's thousands of lakes in Finland. You can buy a summer cottage or something if you really want to go off the grid.

i care tavarish

I did Nazi that reply coming

We also care about you Dimitri. We are in it together until the bitter end

I love ruskies

cuck no
idiot yes

just do us all a favour and chemical bomb the entire planet
then ill respect you

Yeah

I care about you, even when the media tries to make us hate you.

i care about you and respect your nation and the hardship that you ruskibros have endured over the millenia

Why did you go to war against white Ukraine and Christian Georgia and constantly spew anti western/European propaganda?

Yes you are a cuck. Real men like Vlad Putin don't have a sense of responsibility at all.

This

Because they were (((Marx)))ist commies

You put gay people in concentration camps. Fuck you. Russia has no place in Europe.

the soviets were jew controlled commies

hans did them a favor

Through taxes. What I've heard is that government wants you to buy already built houses instead of building yourself one, however like I said, I'm not an expert on this topic, google is your friend. And frankly, we don't need more Ahmeds here.

Care for the EU betas... nope.. they did this to themselves.

Better dead than red. They were just put out of their misery

We all with that were true.

I feel the same as a Serb, ignore the flag

yes you are; outside of your in-group everyone is a potential enemy, euro sanctionkeks are keeping you gopniks down; so is your eternal prez but that's democracy for you

We have no choice but to care to be honest.

It's okay to care for particular people but our countries will be enemies for as long as we exist.

I care about you Vlad, i'm just worried im going to die in nuclear fire Russe and U.S get to fisticuffs

Sure. Kuusamo.

litteraly nothing wrong with killing commie scum

Emphaty is weakness
Only the Serbs from all of europe care for you, remember that

>buy already built houses
It happens because the county/country wants to control where the construction contracts go. So, they tax with the mentality of ''WELL, LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT LOTSA MONEY IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO BUILD!!1'' but in fact it is what you say.

>Hurr I just move here and build a comfy cabin in the wilderness

Do you have any idea how fucking expensive this country is and how much bureocracy you would have to go through?

I care about you... furthermore I consider you to be the last European country.

I care about you, Sergej

No we do care about you, Atleast the Sup Forumsacks of you.

Germany isn't that far behind is, senpai. The first time I was in Tegel airport I was looking for wifi hotspots and I asked a German if there's any free wifi (protip: HELSINKI AIRPORT BEST IN THE WORLD HA!) and he said

>Welcome to Germany, where you have to pay even for the air you breathe.

>slav
>white

express.co.uk/news/nature/723572/Teenage-girls-torture-pets-boast-horrid-abuse-disturbing-videos

Vlad we are here for you.

They ran into our firing line screaming URAAAA

I care for you Ivan.

I never want to go to war with you man.
We have the same values as human beings. We both love Hockey and poutin(e).
We both would rather drink and watch the game rather than fight.

I actually care about Russia and tend to defend your country in discussions.

I care about you.

imo yes. they are willing to go through another bullshit (((world war))) because you know like ummmm y hilllary lose tho? fkn Russians

I like your country, you have cheap alcohol and tobacco, great foods to eat and places to see.
But I never want Finland to be a part of you.

I care about you, Vlad.

Fuck the divide and conquer shills, Russia is the last stronghold of white people. I will not endorse two white countries going to war effectively genociding ourselves overall. Stay strong.

good neighbor

I hate to admit it but this. It's fucking stupid that you can't just buy land and build a yourself, but centralizing housing makes things like logistics and the development much easier, not only to the public sector but the rest of the society too.

I still want my freedumbs tho

Hopefully Russia will stand with us when the purge happens and we reclaim Constantinople.

Russia, the right persons in the wrong place with the wrong leaders

Russia is an old friend of the dutch, ivan

Ok, you care about Ivan/Sergej/Vitalij. But do you care about Solbon/Chingiz/Aryuna/Gerel of Siberia

>caring about euros ever
Yes, you're a cuck. Remember who we had the most amount of wars with. It was euros and muslims and now they're one and the same.

They only do it to shit tier politicians. Won't be getting propaganda about Orban, Le Pen, Farage, Wildeers etc

Werid how? out of curiousity

Yes

Define "euros", wania.

Putin's not the problem at all. (((they))) are.

Germans liberated the slavic world of Jewry, they themselves have fallen to it years later. The slavs should be proud and grateful.

west of western border of wannabe euros

Putin is a symptom. Russia is an ethnically and religiously diverse country with a history of authoritarian rule. As tragic as it is, russians NEED a strongman leader or they gonna collapse into a civil war of likes World yet never saw.

i heard slavs made tender love to some of the survivors

>wannabe euros
Aren't you a cheeky cunt.

Please Putin-sama, liberate us from this jewish utopia, plz

world saw it
it's literally called russian civil war
it turned russian russians against finnish russians against polish russians

I would so be for a euro superstate of just the ethnicity "White", leaving the original countries as "states". All the while having that big euro-federal gov't being kinda hands off, enforcing borders and trade.

unfortunately, it looks like the zeitgeist is white guilt and a federal gov't would just fuck everyone with no survivors

sucks, I would have considered moving there if the US got too fucked as the multiculti experiment it is. Guess the whites are cooked.

>You
>Constantly call for our annexation
Why I should care about your ass?

You didn't had nukes then. You do now.

I steal you kek

do whatever you want, Ivan, I personally care about all euros.
>t. 61%

60%

And then you came, with your circumcised dick returning Europe to the Jews once again.

Good goys

to the German survivors? You guys set the bar that ahmed is trying to reach.

You took Koenigsburg, ahmed is gunning to take like 2 or three cities

you guys better start the ol' T-72s up, they will beat your record of cucking the Germans.

So are Russians considered nonwhite? Or is their culture and outlook so different from the average Western European that they're considered not one of you?

>still no war
vocaroo.com/i/s1VpaikzVQDD

I care, Vasily

I care about you. Globalists will never be able to change that we are one people. But this is only for white russians.

>nice relevant country you got there

Woah, It wasn't only us you know. Just because we had the most power it doesn't mean we set up all of it.

The britbongs and rothschilds cucked the Germans. Plus the Jewish Ideology of the USSR of atheism and states based on governments and not ethnicites slowly seeped into europe. We broke the door open, cucked the German ability to resist. Eveyone else planted the seeds

Gopnik government's beliefs vs russian population's beliefs.

We care about you too Boris

Only dumb people doesn't care, but unfortunately they're the majority.

this

They want to annex you too, Eesti.

Majority of their people are brainwashed fools, Kremlin is their master.

pls donate weapons, ammunition, heavy equipment, other supplies and complete air superiority so that we can get rid of cucks and brussels' puppets.