Identity

What is it about your country, your culture and your people that fills you with pride and that you want to preserve?

Post images of architecture, food, people etc ITT, discuss and discover new things about your heritage

Local examples preferred, so rather than something just from your country, talk about something from your specific area or culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c
youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk
quora.com/What-are-the-different-kinds-of-breads-in-Germany-and-what-are-they-used-for
youtube.com/watch?v=kUe9AQaS1lU
youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
youtube.com/watch?v=uuc9frxacfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland actually did have death camps.

Fuck yeah; Poland.

There is one thing in the world that I love more than Dutch architecture and that's German architecture.

Let's keep this thread on topic, no derailing

I'm not derailing. That idea fills me with pride.

Now I'm sitting here in the Jewnited States because it doesn't work to escape the Jewish menace. The only answer is the final solution.

It did work in significantly reducing the jewish population in poland

Of course these days there's more of them in the US than anywhere else including Israel

nothing the USA sucks

The US does have a lot of good food, and it used to have a great national spirit too

These days it's all about money, being "gangsta" and conforming to society

what are they building?

In my view, Israel is an abhorrent miscarriage of the UN's alleged powers. However, it is now a fact of history.

So I propose an easy solution. Israel suffers from a lack of begin able to sustain its population. So in the course of deporting people who don't belong in our countries, we give the Jews free one-way tickets to Israel. Problem solved without genocide this time.

The greatest wall the world has ever seen, the three gorges dam.

bunch of depressed drunks
whats there not to love?

looks like a dam

there's a ranch and farming culture here that once coexisted with industry that has been forgotten

a dam

This guy.
To think that disgusting liberal propagandists try to demonize him makes me sick to the stomach.
Also his castle is pretty dope.

probably nothing. people here are idiots and all of them should die.

Small english towns are top comfy

What I always found interesting in Britain is how there is a clear culture for even the elite

Unfortunately in germany now there is a sense of shame especially amongst the well educated, although I have also seen that in the UK to some extent now

Impressive

I wish Australia had more really old architecture and buildings around, even if they're just houses. There's always this push to move into the future and not get stuck in the past or whatever, like they think they'll get left behind the rest of the world if they build new buildings. And of course there's greedy property developers.

German culture is about losing to potato farmers

Israel is already trying to get jew to migrate there. They are especially concerned about intermarriage in the west, where something like 2/3 of jews marry outside of their race. Plus they need more people to settle on land that isn't there's to expand Israels borders

I almost feel good about the jewish problem thinking about it like that, as they either leave the west or are racemixed out of existence

Aussie culture best culture

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c

The USA is awesome mate, don't let any Euro tell you otherwise

This makes me pround.

Is that Germany, it looks really nice.

Kill yourself

That's 100% in England.
Look at the architecture.

It's Oxford according to google

Are you proud of the tour de France?

its oxford

Pomme Frits yum. I enjoyed visiting Germany before the rapefugee crisis but now I'm terrified to visit again. Any uncucked areas you can reccomend?

Germans eat bread? I thought every meal was funny looking sausage and sauerkraut for you guys

Germany and Austria do actually have surprisingly many traditional desserts given the stereotypes about our food

germany is much safer than all of americas big cities, but you should avoid frankfurt and köln

No thats England for sure.

German architecture looks very different.

I think ofer a third of the German population lives in places like this

We combine it

it's only good because of the 1st and 2nd amendment but we only have those because instead of taking our tax dollars and making education cheap they take our tax dollars and go to war around the world. can't wait to make my money and leave this heathen country

I live in the midwest. For some godamned reason we worship cows.

My city, absolutely unique in Europe. More like American cities in architecture and planning

As the other posters said it's Oxford. Lived there for a while, one of the most beautiful cities in the world in my opinion. Only the centre of course, the areas outside of the University are muslim hellholes

Trips of Abendbrot confirm

It's like that everywhere mate. People are ashamed of what was done in the past (WW2 for you, Imperialism for us) and it's used as an excuse to put down their own culture.

Köln is fine. He should avoid Bonn at all cost. And Dortmund.

That being said, just visit the rural areas in the east and south of germany.
North and west germany are shitskin central .

Connecticut, USA all the way. It's great that the Irish and Italians have assimilated by now, but its going to take some time for others to. Otherwise, thanks britbongs for your architecture and culture. I'll defend this state and my hometown to the day I die.

Pride in one's home town/village can bring great happiness.

you're a complete idiot and I hope you do leave the country

I stay away from big cities generally, the only large town I visited in Germany was Garmisch. I live in Florida and the architecture is distinctly Spanish.

Our Song and Dance Festival - one of the largest amateur choral events in the world. The All-Latvian Song and Dance Festival has been held since 1873, normally every five years. Approximately 30,000 performers altogether participate in the event.

The Next Festival (26th) will take place in 2018 marking the 100th anniversary of the Latvian state.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk

Germans eat bread. Are you for real? No other culture has as many bread types as we do
quora.com/What-are-the-different-kinds-of-breads-in-Germany-and-what-are-they-used-for

Public safety is decent so long as you avoid large cities at night outside of the centre.

Nuremberg, Aachen, Heidelberg, Munich are all nice. The latter might be best due to it being large enough to spend a few days in as a tourist

Visiting smaller towns is also worth it, as germany is less based on larger cities and more rural overall than many other western nations

police got rid off all those drug dealers at church Cologne cathedral, it's perfect safe BUT those guys are now lurking the parks around inner city

Auch ein Renner, man darf aber nicht drüber nachdenken was drin ist.

>köln is fine

wrong

Whats that pastry in the background?

Munich was really nice as a tourist, i stayed a bit longer in Hamburg and i think it would be the better place to live in

The rich rolling hills, the church in every village, and the knowledge that this country is far, far older than you.

Same with me just the other way around, I adore the dutch style of architecture.

I found some Mestemacher bread in the international section of the grocery store the other day.

It was disappointing processed packaged bread, but had some nice wholesomeness to it. Give me the quick rundown on the German perception of Mestemacher. Also the girl on the front looks like she's giving a blow job to a sandwich.

heh, looking like a bit of a sausage fest in 'ere, aye boys? Aye??!!!! hue hue hue

youtube.com/watch?v=kUe9AQaS1lU

like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
French people are no longer allowed to have a say in talks related to culture or architecture, why? because i say so, now comply or i steal your wallet.

There is absolutely nothing worth preserving about this fucking trash heap.
I hope we all die.

heidelberg is one of the nicest cities in the south imo. currently studying law there and its super comfy

Yorkshire pudding. It's god-tier with gravy.

germans have outstanding and varied breads.
t. italian

In my experience people have an easier time having conservative values and caring about national identity in the UK as they aren't immediately called Nazis.

The lefties are getting a foothold though unfortunately

deal with it cuck boys
>you will never have a statue of a goon bag in your country
how does it feel to be this cucked?

Just because a building is older than your country doesn't mean it's old.
Church like that gets destroyed because no one pays to maintain them, because no one goes to church anymore.

>köln
Is "Köln" the place we call "Cologne" in English?

Do you have aspargus season right now as well?

nothing

america is dying

i cant move to germany and pull the MUH HERITAGE card because even though i'm almost entirely german i didnt grow up there and hence will never be accepted as german, plus they are killing themselves anyways like we are

at least 60% of america's towns are cultureless trash heaps and that is being very very generous

This is our media sub-culture central that have to be preserved for future generations.

yep, its where most of the rapes on new years eve happened. its a beautiful city but sadly filled with about 150k muslims

I dont even know if I should be proud to be an American and Texan.

Theres so many mexicans and niggers now.

Yep, home of the big New Years rapefugee happening, but cologne cathedral is safe now

Spain, Albacete. Pasaje de Lodares.

That truly is the greatest achievement of the Finish Race.

>tfw you will never be remembered for producing the dankest memes

The first hospital of the New World.

yes

I ate very well in the west. I discovered there that in europe, at least in the south, we completely fuckup the way the hamburger is cooked.
There is a place outside Death Valley that I would visit only to eat there.

If you're ever in the Southwest, treat yourself to the best burger on planet Earth

cool

I might actually end up going there for a Masters this autumn. In my opinion one of the nicest german cities to be in, most are just concrete jungles these days unfortunately, they could be in the US instead and noone would notice

I can see my home/apartment... not the Bastei..obviously

>tfw trying to care for the sick but you can't help but build arches and columns and carve high ideals on a stone out front
Let's see niggers do that.

Mein Arbeitsplatz :3

youtube.com/watch?v=uuc9frxacfE

Sag nich du wohnst da in den Hochhäusern?
Am Ebertplatz wohnen kann nich schön sein. Soviele Junkies und Dealer. Aber was red ich, ich wohn in Ehrenfeld direkt am Bahnhof. Auch nich besser.

Beschter Eppelwoi!