Kim Jong Un Visits Mushroom Farm

When the Yankee imperialist-aggressors are threatening to wipe your country off the face of the planet, and you decide to visit a mushroom farm because you're chill as fuck, yo.

>kcnawatch.co/newstream/1491912222-253538681/kim-jong-un-visits-mushroom-farm/

>youtu.be/BANNm8vAtA0

Other urls found in this thread:

itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/11/best-korea-is-best-korea/
soundcloud.com/netrucho/returning-south
youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is everyone so much happier and skinnier compared to Worst Korea? Does Democracy and iPhones make people fat and depressed?

>be north korean dictator
>US about to nuke capital
>visit only mushroom farm in country
>find like 50 pallets of mushrooms to feed country of 25 million
>bite mushroom that looks more like a fleshlight than a mushroom
>are these even mushrooms?
>go home and order news to make mushroom documentary
>get nuked while fucking the mushroom

It's what cult of personality does.

In reality though, they are happier in some ways. A lot of defectors point out that there is more community in NK and in SK everyone is materialistic, selfish and shallow in comparison.

What difference is between koreas anyway?

Why are nork women so superior compared to other women?

>rosy white skin
>work ethic
>athletic bodies
>facial symmetry
>healthy square jawbone, cheekbones, hair
>feminine mannerisms

One is a communist shithole, the other is a capitalist shithole.

>oy vey, the last ethnostate on earth has developed a nuclear arsenal on their own for self-defense
>let's just call them communists even though their real ideology is Juche which translates into self-reliance and is the antithesis of globalist Bolshevism
>quick! Instruct our greatest allies USA and China to destroy N. Korea and prevent anudah shoah

I want mushroom strong and furr of fravour for my grorious Nork peopre.

NK has taken the microincher commuchink dicklet.
SK has taken the diseased, cancerous, amerinigger turd.

Because anyone who is not smiling got executed on nk.

What type of mushrooms?

"Be happy or we torture your entire family to death for 3 generations" is a miracle cure.

>Why are nork women so superior compared to other women?

Because Comrade Kim protects them from the evil globalists.

Kek

One of them decided to stand up to the Jew

Why do they all look like they have down syndrome? Not even kidding. Look at these creatures

We should watch some korean news tonight. See if they talk about threats or if they're ignoring it altogether.

He better get used to looking at mushrooms

They are literally climaxing as Kim Jong-un, who they see as a god, touches them. Their faces are contorted into agonies of pure Juche pleasure.

That you, Don Jr.?

>even though their real ideology is Juche which translates into self-reliance

LMAO

i read about the gini coefficient and how happy the populations of different countries are some time ago. Suprisingly the country with the smallest gini coefficient, bhutan, is also often cited as the most happy one.

i guess more wealth brings a shitload of other stuff to worry about with it. Still wouldn't want to switch with some self sufficient hungry farmer with a life expectancy of 50 years though.

tfw no qt nk waifu

>swamped with puzsy

Fuck I wish I were him

Why are the Norks such qt 3.14's ?

I'd agree with him. If Trump went to meet Kim, He could probably trade a slowdown of the nuclear program for a few John deer trucks.

>No liberalism
>No feminism
>Traditional gender roles

Its a clever message

Mushroom clouds will be happening all over usa thats why hes at a mushroom farm its a warning

>No beta boys
>No nogs or muds
>No trannies

And yet, they look so respectable and strong compared to western women. Im going to miss North Korea :'( once theyre gone

Cause they only allow you to see the cute ones.

>no liberalism
I already covered all of these desu.

The kill or rape dungeon puppet the ugly ones

Based Kim

>Does Democracy and iPhones make people fat and depressed?
Currently eating a chic fil a sandwich for breakfast and i have an iPhone (and am crushingly depressed). So I will answer yes.

One is a feudal kingdom and the other is a US colony.

Where are all my red-pilled koreans at!

Man would it be awesome to be the leader of NK

But still a commie country, at least they managed to keep the kikes from building a bank in their country.

Zionist colony

>mushroom cloud.jpg

Oh the ironing.

This was my first thought.

GRILLED

GOOK

Korean BBQ

jesus christ when that fat bitch started talking I wanted to stab my computer screen

Korean has to be the fucking ugliest language on this planet I can't wait to leave your fucking country

Someone was paying attention during their uni semiotics class.

depends on the shrooms

Why he always take pictures with a lot of girls?

commiefag detected

Is it true or just a (((western))) meme?

They're forced to be happy, and they're starving.
I hope that answers both of your questions.

its just a meme. The defectors are compelled to make ridiculous statements to make the USA and its allies happy. It is literally another holohoax.

itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/11/best-korea-is-best-korea/

Because he's not a fucking faggot.

They're trying to stop him from eating all the mushrooms.

So why would they defect?

It's not in doubt that NK is poorer than SK, just that some of the histories about NK are very suspicious...

Also, it's hard to believe that a state with a cult of personality would have soo much people fleeing

Fucking kek

>Happier
They go to gulag if they don't smile enough in pictures
>Skinnier
Amazing how slim you get when all you have to eat is tree bark and whatever animals you can catch

>That pic
He's literally Hitler

>country is split in two
>half your relatives ends up on otherside of border
>Every jew-controlled nation in the world has an embargo against you
>Life is tough, but manageable
>Keep hearing rumors about how much better life is in occupied korea
>Sneak across border to see other relatives
>Occupation Gov grabs you and tells you better start telling them the things they want to hear or they will treat you like a north korean spy.
>Terrifiedgook.jpg
>Say whatever you think will get them to leave you alone

The ROK government pays defectors massive amounts of money to help them "integrate" into their new culture. It's like the Dems bribing the coloreds with gibsmedat.

homeslice has bigger problems then shrooms. i suggest he find a warm and cozy bunker

Last documentary I saw showed that the South Koreans were not very keen on economically supporting North Korean defectors because they are literal nigger tier when it comes to knowing how to operate in modern society.

Did he loose weight? He looks thinner as before.

Anyone else think Kim-Jong's hairstyle is kind of neat?

I see some girls that forgot to wet their panties for the photo.

They are probably already being eaten by dogs.

Does he wear platform shoes?

North Koreans are mushrooms. They're kept in the dark and up to their neck in bullshit.

soundcloud.com/netrucho/returning-south

Not all of them. I know one who is now working as a nurse at a hospital in Gangnam.

Same genetics as the south koreans, but no access to plastic surgery.

many such cases, sad

He's holding in his gut to impress the ladies.

Elites girls from Pyongyang have all had face work done.

in a way i'd miss those guys
this whole communisto-fascist shit is deliciously retro

>tea girl still wait for you to recuse her
Fuck you Kim Jong Un, don't you dare shit thing up for nuked. I need to get her out of there asap.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ

wtf I love Kim now

Well it is good that some of them can actually be part of society. I would imagine a large wave of refugees from NK would be disastrous for you.

>Pyongyang
wow! the new great lider must have modernized things, used to be illegal with the previous great lider

Really?

It takes initiative to make it all the way to South Korea. The ones who can afford the broker's fee to cross into China, which generally runs into the thousands of dollars, already have their shit together and aren't exactly helpless. We are talking about refugees that have IQs 20 or 30 points higher than the MENA types.