France: Dissatisfied rapefugees burn their own wood sheds paid by french taxpayers

m.france24.com/en/20170411-french-migrant-camp-reduced-ashes-after-huge-fire

The fire rises.

Guess they get to sleep out side not, stupid faggots

>putting the bulls in the cucksheds
France NO

You should have given them more pudding.

jesus christ it never ends

just fucking shoot them all

Those signs are to well written to have been made by those nigs.

What's the Dublin system again?

French men need to start random grenade attacks against these refugee centers.

Afghans fought with Kurds.
When the police intervened and separated the groups, the Afghanis apparently set fire to the camp.

they usually have a native female handler.
usually fat ugly blondes, who try to give their lives a meaning / get laid.
I had the pleasure of meeting some of those when trying to find a new tenants for my apartment

So you wanted refugees as tenants?

obviously not. doesn't keep them from trying to apply

>obviously not
How am I supposed to know? I heard the cities pay pretty well for that.

Heres a solution deport them all back to where they came from and forget they are alive.

>They already fight with fellow shitskin iranic speaking muslims

What else could go wrong when they'll live with white christian europeans?

That,that was my clearest red pill,i had been observing reality for few years working with police and security guards so I was already used to shitskins...but when I saw the rafugees with signs saying we are sorry for Brussels or shit it was then that struck me literally as a red pill should, after watching kiddos who couldn't speak English holding signs writen with perfectly correct sentences in a language they don't speak the first thing that came to my mind was all those reporters writing it for them and telling them hold this kiddo and taking pictures while they were jacking it with the spare hand thinking of the money they would make by selling this feefees photos

>Dublin system
That they cannot go other countries as refugees but they have to stay country where they apply for refugee status. They hate this in France as they cannot move to Britain after they have made refugee application.

Who told them they're in a position to demand something? I mean, what the fuck? You're a beggar, not a chooser, if you don't like your monkey cage, go back to Lybia. Even that monkey cage cost millions of taxpayers' money.

>We will show the world that we can only burn rape and pillage like the animals we are
Good job niggers
>We will show the world we are a barbaric inbred religion screaming for more rights and demand more money
Good job mudslimes
>We will sudoku the west and end any real chance our offspring have of having a good life in order to pay for these """"refugees""""
Good job libspergs, woman and other fags

No they'll sleep inside with pierre's wife.

Or else be accused of racism

>be me
>watch news
>"fugger center burned down by somalian fugger in my city because he was so disappointed with germoney"
>sweet, gotta see this
>mfw i drive past the ruins