How true is this Sup Forums?

How true is this Sup Forums?

Fuck I hate being part of the (((allies))).

It's true but it doesn't matter, the US had a coalition force during the first korean war and we got our shit pushed in.
We got booted across n. korea and into the sea. I'm not making this up, these are facts

We had a coalition force in vietnam, china again allied with the enemy.. same thing happened.

I'm not siding against this country, impossible but I just know it's not going to turn out well. The iraq and afghanistan wars were also a coalition force headed by us. These piss poor countries gave us hell for 10+ years and they had no allies, no nukes. Afghanistan has yet to bend the knee, we're still there ffs

wouldnt'e started even if russians were killed
not over syria
at most, putin would've black ops'ed US troops in Syria or some such but he's not out to start a war

We /relevant/ now?

I don't want turkey in my team fuck roaches

i dont want to die furthering the cause of the fucking jews holy shit PULL UP FROM THIS NOSE DIVE

>war roster
>Canada

lol, no

Reminder that Germany has never been on the winning side of a world war

Those aren't the only countries against, there's also left-wing countries like Venezuela and Bolivia, the latter of which gave a speech at the UN that mocked Colin Powell's "evidence" for Iraqi WMDs.

But the countries listed are the only ones that really matter, aside from Spain (sorry ).

(((relevant)))

>Same side with Saudi Arabia

Drumpf petrodolar kike muslim dick lover.

Nah it was obvious our government would support the attack. They are really good goys.

What are we doing in central asia?

Isnt that Russian territory?

>Against
>Syria
This always make me laugh

>yanks involved in a world war from day one

This is the most shocking bit.

trump is no pussy. he will relax the rules of engagement. winning the hearts and minds bullshit can fuck right off

Fuck you! I'm fighting only for jews and their well being. Fuck racist MURIKA! Israel Go GO!

Shit... I figured they'd be for it!

>Hit me harder, daddy!

>trump is no pussy.

Not only is he a pussy draft dodger but he's an idiot pawn

>Israel
>Saudi Arabia

Uh... we're the good guys? Right?

That's because the commitment to the war was not complete, those were little more than exercises, in all out total war China, and the commie block will lose

Absolutely true.

USA: Russia must choose between aligning with US and likeminded countries or Assad, Iran and Hezbollah

Putin: Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more may come

WWIII soon...

Probably Iran plants.

>goys

You're world famous neets

Here's the picture.

>KOOK+IkY

Quad proof, FUCK!

I don't want WW3. I want fuck my gf and not burn in nuclear fire with rifle in my hand

but you want the jews?

>the US had a coalition force during the first korean war and we got our shit pushed in.
Jesus what have leftists done to education. I bet you think we "lost" Vietnam, too.

So team Israel and United Goys vs team State-Capitalists?

Iran has nukes right?

This. I say we ditch the krauts.

Holy shit, I just noticed both sides have almost the same number of nukes.
7885(without India) vs 7565(without Iran,Pakistan)

Lol, 1000 nukes are enough for very, very, very bad climate