discover-the-truth.com/2014/07/01/minimum-age-for-marriage-in-the-bible/
gotquestions.org/marriage-age.html
islamqa.info/en/128862
youtu.be/a2b82GNh_zM?t=2402
youtube.com/watch?v=ObIThAi07Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them."

top shelf taqiyya

isnt the whole thing with the koran that at the beginning it wasn't so bad, but as muhammad got older and crazier he wrote more violent shit to override the earlier shit?

also just look at how it is in practice. thats the funny thing that 'moderate muslims' dont get. you cant be a moderate muslim. let's say the entire US was muslim now, and 90% are moderates. the threat of terrorist acts backed by the prophet is exactly how extremist groups rise to power in already muslim countries

the only muslim places where you dont see that happening is where its ruled with an iron fist and has extreme punishments for even the most basic shit

The doctrine of abrogation, yes.

>when mohammad was weak/losing he'd be all conciliatory
>once he was winning he was full on bloodthirsty child raping bastard
>muslim scholars explain it away as being allowed to lie to infiltrate the enemy

You are fucking retarded wanna know the truth about Islam? Here it fucking goes.
The Quran today is not in chronological order, but its all mixed up. When put in chronological order, its in two parts, the Meccan parts (when he was in Mecca), and the Medinan parts (when he was in Medina).

Now in the Meccan parts, he was still a fledgling religious group, a newcomer with no real power or influence, so he had to be peaceful. You get verses like, "You to your religion, me to mine", that sort of thing. He starts gaining influence, political support, military might and

in the Medinan parts he is now the leader of a powerful religion and army (He united many arabs, who had historically fought amongst themselves). So in the Medinan parts, then he starts to reveal the more dictatorial, harsh parts, like "Whoever doesn't follow Islam will be a loser in Hell forevermore".

>I will complain to god about that person
SO someone besmirches islam you behead them, but if they act cruel to non muslim you just whine to your imaginary friend?

Any religion is a business in controlling people.

Wow. It's like that book is full of contradictions.

wow is like you didnt even read what i said here explaining the contraditions

a muzzie wouldn't have put a David's star on the pic to be taken seriously

Holy sheeet it's like, like god and the contradictions it has in his holy book is like you know, almost too human like behaviour. Shit it's like a human made these holy books.

It blows my mind !

Where is that at in the Quran?

>jews and mushriks who betrayed peace contract 1400 years
>out of context

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
kitman means holding in a secret. has no relation to Islam.
Kitman doesn't mean what is in the image.
If that is its definition, the first poster practised it pretty well.
'citation needed'
Also, Abrahamic religions agree that the age of marriage is when a woman reaches her 'ripe' and in christianity 11 or younger. (new testement)

How is that a dictator thing?
God sent Gabriel with a sura saying that there is no forcing in religion. The righteous has been proved and whom ever follows anyother religion won't get his actions accepted by god.

Muslims are following and favoring their 'imams' over Quran.

It is not 'complain'.
In christianity jesus dieded for your sins and therefor god will let you enter heaven.
In Islam without the prophet we also get judges pretty heavily and therefor we must not harm non-muslims.
not receiving our proohets 'shafa'a' is really bad.
citation needed.
Autism
Hadith

Nope. The parts where Muslims are living in peace with no external threats are the nice bits. If a Muslim is attacked then that's where the shit hits the fan, they will fight back and tear out your heart n eat it, rape your wife and kids and skin them in front of you. They must never start a fight, nor court trouble, the moment you stop attacking them they stop attacking you. To the point where; if the battle is called off and Ahmed has his cock out about to rape and kill your daughter, he will immediately stop, put his dick away and go to the kitchen to rustle you up a snack, make sure you're okay and wave you goodbye. Not kidding.

What kind of fuckery is this?
We fight back when attacked. Correct.
We don't rape children, women and blah blah blah.
You are one special jewflake.
No one wants to fuck that ugly cunt of yours.

>"The Prophet Muhammad said, "Piety/virtue is good manner, and sin is that which creates doubt and you do not like people to know it.""
—Sahih Muslim, 32:6195,Sahih Muslim, 32:6196

>“I went to Messenger of Allah and he asked me: “Have you come to inquire about Piety/virtue?” I replied in the affirmative. Then he said: “Ask your heart regarding it. Piety/virtue is that which contents the soul and comforts the heart, and sin is that which causes doubts and perturbs the heart, even if people pronounce it lawful and give you verdicts on such matters again and again.”
—Ahmad and Ad-Darmi

Virtue is often thought of as the direct opposite of Vice. Virtue is one of foundational principles of western civilization and for promoting a good moral beings toward collective and individual greatness. Virtue is often thought of as the direct opposite of Vice.

That's what the Quran says about virtue.

Good post Mooranon

Anyone?

Page 9
/thread

Anyone what?

What do you want people to say? You're just going to lie and twist and wiggle out of actual arguments. Just like you all do. Constant evasion. Never admitting wrong. Like cheap Jews. Dollar store Jews.

Kitman has no relation to Islam? Don't make me laugh. Kitman and Taqiya are as synonymous with Islam as goat fucking and praying to Mecca. In other words, it's required.

As far as Christian marriage they say when it's okay for women to marry is at puberty, at bare minimum. Which they consider about 12 years old. First, this was mainly defined in the Old Testament, and is referred to in a single verse in the New Testament and, even then, they don't really specifically discuss it. Second, that's not the required age. And third, we've had this thing in Christianity where we've advanced as a culture and made a civilization where the law of the people is nearly as important as the law of God. And in this civilization we have decided it is not okay to marry a 12 year old. If you can't deal with that than don't live in our civilization. It's really simple.

>In Islam without the prophet we also get judges pretty heavily and therefor we must not harm non-muslims.
>not receiving our proohets 'shafa'a' is really bad.

Go on, tell us more about your prophet's 'shafa'a'. Don't leave out the bad parts, either. Remember you can't deny it. That's against your own rules.

>Also, Abrahamic religions agree that the age of marriage is when a woman reaches her 'ripe' and in christianity 11 or younger. (new testement)
The Bible also calls for stoning of whores, but unlike other religions, we generally choose to not follow the obvious bullshit there.
I mean god in the old testament was a bloodthirsty motherfucker compared to the liberal hippy depiction of Jesus in the new t.
Reconquistaaaaaa

>we
WE

ESTÁBAMOS

>newer verses override earlier ones
>verse 9

Where did I evade anything?
Aren't you the one actually evading?

>Kitman has no relation to Islam? Don't make me laugh. Kitman and Taqiya are as synonymous with Islam as goat fucking and praying to Mecca. In other words, it's required.

I gave you wiki page about taqiya.
I told you the meaning of kitman.
What are your sources?
>inb4 your burger ass

Also, we pray towards mecca not to it or the black stone.
The drinking urine part is taken from anas and there is a version without it.
Even if it was true, I think it was aimed just at those who came asking for help from him.
I follow 6:157 about it.

Fucking goats (I assume this the same in the bible) gets you and the animal killed.

>discover-the-truth.com/2014/07/01/minimum-age-for-marriage-in-the-bible/
>gotquestions.org/marriage-age.html

I am fine with the bible. I am not attacking it.
Are these two pages correct?

>Go on, tell us more about your prophet's 'shafa'a'. Don't leave out the bad parts, either. Remember you can't deny it. That's against your own rules.

I don't know what is bad about shafa'a.
Our prophet told us that we won't get any if we kill non muslims.
Killing alone gets you in hell.
What is the bad part that you are talking about?

Also, you clearly dodges my answers.

>be nice to infidels

>give them a swift and painless death if they refuse to convert lmao

That's basically what the Koran says.

>we generally choose to not follow the obvious bullshit there.
What the fuck?
This is the exact bullshit that started terrorism in the name of God.
Christians believing that parts of their book is bullshit and muslims not following suras and hadiths about how you go to hell for hurting others.
What do you christians think about this guy?

What sets Christianity apart is that it was heavily revised and seeded with greco-Roman philosophy.

Also it's an extremely passive religion, the whole "turn the other cheek" thing is almost comically passive, even when compared to Buddhism.

Where?
Did you read its tafsir?

Let's continue, did Muhammad or did he not say this, "standing in the ranks of battle [jihad] is better than standing (in prayer) for sixty years.”

Did Muhammad or did he not rank Jihad as the "second best deed" after the Shahada? Did he or did he not personally place it before the Salat?

But let's ignore that.

The Muslim believes in jihad, correct? Do you believe in one? Two? Three? Or do you believe in all?

>jihad bil qalb/nafs
>jihad bil lisan
>jihad bil yad
>jihad bis saif

What about these:

>jihad al-tarbiyyah
>jihad al-da'wah
>jihad al-nikah

mmm, I bet that last one is one of your favorites. Isn't it?

>we don't rape children
>consider 9 year olds to be adults

Yeah ok.

>Non-muslim minority

But it's a majority, so it's still OK to allah snackbar

their laws change a lot when they are under attack. under attack is kind of a complicated term given the way the middle east is now.

you're also all heretics who lie about Christ. Muslims claim that Christ wasn't the son of god (lie), that he wasn't crucified (lie), that he was not resurrected on easter (lie).

Most of the stories from the Bible that are in the Quran are totally wrong as well since Mohammed couldn't read (was illiterate) the actual books which had been compiled 300 years before him.

Mohammed was a blasphemer and as Dante rightfully pointed out in Inferno, is in hell.

Two major problems with ethics and Islam

First is that monotheism as a principle is exclusivist and authoritarian; Old Testament Judaism and Islam both demonstrate the murderous and self-destructive forces unleashed when messianic leaders tried to create monotheist utopias (read: cultic empires). This was obscured in early Christianity then came into full effect in the Middle Ages.

The argument behind monotheism is essentially the same as that behind statism: "there would be CHAOS is there was more than one leader/G*d, so of course noone should be allowed to govern themselves/worship their own deities, everything belongs to the state/G*d"

The second big problem, as pointed out by some Christian missionary, is that Islam is more concerned with following sharia, i.e. doing what is "permissible" than doing what is "right". Legalism and morality have become totally divorced in Islam.

Three of Muhammad's four immediate successors were assassinated, two of those by fellow Muslims for supposedly not being "Muslim enough". Islam was only saved from total disintegration when the secular Umayyad aristocracy took control and ousted the religious fanatics for a century. It was old pagan virtues that sustained the biggest "Islamic" empire in history, only for it to be overthrown and dismembered by crazed Iranian slaves who claimed to be the "true Muslims".

>I gave you wiki page about taqiya.
Can you not read? Even on the page you linked it says it's a fundamental aspect of Islam. It's even legislated into the politics. Are you retarded? Nevermind, your Muslim. Don't answer that.

Again, when the Bible talks about marriage, the Old Testament says that the absolute bare minimum age is puberty. The New Testament makes one reference to this in a single verse and it's not even explicit about it. Further, I described how in our modern society we have decided this is not the law we follow, therefore our law goes on top of this law. Does not supercede it, but our society has decided it is unacceptable. You do not get to come and live in western civilization and take 12 year old wives. Plain and simple. We will kick you out or throw you in prison. Your murderous and barbaric prophets law does not supercede our law. And if you disagree, you can fuck right off.

>I don't know what is bad about shafa'a.
>Our prophet told us that we won't get any if we kill non muslims.
Bull fucking horse shit. Bullshit. I call Taqiya and Kitman.

Don't be a jew and read my post >Let's continue, did Muhammad or did he not say this, "standing in the ranks of battle [jihad] is better than standing (in prayer) for sixty years.".
Not exactly the same wording but it is a 'correct' hadith.
That being said..
Jihad is to raise god's word (commands).
Jihad IS NOT ATTACKING PEOPLE AND DOING CONVERT OR DIE.
There are many of types of jihad the hardest is the one against yourself and its desires.
When is a muslim allowed to kill?
To protect himself, honor, money and religion (this implies things likes crusades and protecting your country)

I don't know about the rest hadiths.
I believe in all types of jihad.
Jihad al nafs is the hardest our prophet said it is the greatest.
Jihad al saif as our prophet said the minimum.
Jihad al lisan is when you say something right to a dictator or someone who is 'unjust'? That might get you killed.
Jihad al yad is when you stop a wrong doing.

Really you can put jihad before anything that is great and hard to do.
Jihad al-tarbiyyah is raising your kids well.
Jihad al-da'wah I don't know what is this?
-Probably spreading the of islam words among non-muslims?
Jihad al-nikah is not a real thing. REALLY? JIHAD OF FUCKING?
A shaikh said only brainless people believe in it.

kill yourself, you dumb fucking sandnigger

How did talk of rights manage to appear in a 7th century book? Rights are a modern western construct. Quote is fake af.

>not reading the wiki page
Burgerhead.
Stop evading and read the meaning.
You are one heck of a jewfag.

This conversation will go no where because you and many more refuse to recognize your religion needs fundamental Bid'ah. Down to its very core.

I have one final question for you. Do you believe America and the West should live under Islamic law? That we should be under Sharia?

>TRIGGERED

What?
That is a correct Hadith.

It will go nowhere because you are not willing to be part of the conversation.
You christians shame your religion.
Following parts and leaving others.

Answer the question, Achmed.

Oh..
About your question.
It would be nice if you follow Islam as in Quran and hadith not like 'imams' and isis way.

Many countries in the east just followed Islam because they dealt with muslim trademen/travelers and saw how honest/righteous they were.
We can't force or pressure you to follow Islam.
Muslims in your country are under your law.
Muslims in your country follow God's law.
If you want sharia by majority, then so be it.
Otherwise only muslims should be judged by it in your countries.( muslims judged by muslims in your country that is)

Now we're getting somewhere.

So a Muslim judging another Muslim by Sharia should not be interfered with in our country?

What if that law of Sharia that the Muslim is judging another Muslim by breaks a law of ours? What do we do then?

Everything from good to bad
>islamqa.info/en/128862

No, it is up to your country to decide if muslims should be judged by Islam or your laws.
A poll for muslims should be okay to see if they want that.
If you agree that muslims should be judged by sharia and make a law for that, then so be it and your other laws can't do anything about it.

We already have this. It's called the Constitution.

No Sharia. No Islamic law will be the law of the land. Ever.

So be it.
Who cares? If you want sharia so badly, why not go to a country that is under islam ruling?

>If you want sharia so badly, why not go to a country that is under islam ruling?
There we agree.

The new testament is written under God's new covenant with man. Many of the laws applied the Israelites, who WERE God's chosen people, but not since he sent his son to establish the new covenant.

'Turn the other cheek' refers mostly to 'don't hold grudges and seek revenge', not 'you cannot defend yourself when attacked'. It's pretty passive compared to man's nature, true.

I know about the new testament and old testament thing.
But this guy calls a part of it bullshit!

Great.
I was wondering about that.
A prof. of human rights used it the wrong way.

>mohammed
>said

Fake news and fake religion. Mohammed was just an illiterate goatfucker looking for power, shekels and underage pussy and boypussy.

So Allah is bipolar like the Old Testament God?

I don't know why he says that. Bible education has become shit in many ways. Not saying I'm a biblical scholar, but people have taken to saying Old Testament are laws we "choose" not to follow, when in reality, many were laws that never applied to anyone but the Israelites, (this, of course, excludes things like the Ten Commandments, which are God's basic laws for Man).

FUCK ALLAH
FUCK MUHAMMAD
FUCK QORAN
FUCK ISLAM

Why do so many people read that and end up thinking "today's the day that I drive a truck through as many people as I can before getting gunned down"?

It seems like that should happen about 0 times.

Imagine that. The published ramblings of an illiterate pedophile sometimes contradict themselves.

iAL-ANADALUS!

islam has nothing to do with islam

LONDON 2017

THe verses that come AFTER that one supersede it.

All the peaceful verses come early, the last part of the book is the Sword, with all the violence and calls to kill infidels as the only way to get into heaven.

ISIS is perfect islam:

youtu.be/a2b82GNh_zM?t=2402

Yes, I know it applies to israelites.
But the idiot called God's words bullshit!
It is still part of your book and it was a command to certain people at certain times.

Are christians really following christianity or whatever they please?

>Triggered

Islam told muslims to do certain things.
It is up to muslims to do them or not.
They will judged for everything anyways.

Ahem...
'People who do things that are prohibited in Quran and Hadith and believe that allah is the one and only god are muslims and therefor will be judged for doing these prohibited things.'
You need to look things up otherwise you will end up shilling.

see

>Muslim
>Democrat or other bullshit
>Ever

Still no arguments that aren't just twisting your previous points, spastic.

What is your question?
What arguments do you have?

Sam Harris btfo

Ty for info moorspawn

>PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE MUHAMMED WROTE THE QURON
fucking good khafirs you all are heres a good book

this would be true if the quran wasnt written over the course of 300 different years by various warlords not to mention how the geographical locations in the quran dont match up with the ME at all see pic related

Enlil or Enki? Which one Sup Forums

share this. It might just save lives.
youtube.com/watch?v=ObIThAi07Tg

>this implies things like crusades and protecting your country
well now we all know youre full of shit because not once in arabic history does it mention the crusades. not once. nor is there an arabic word for the crusades until the 19th century AFTER europeans started refering to it as the crusades
my source? british historian tom holland's book in the shadow of the sword

Islam has one face.
If you believe in a video with no actual debate or is not done by a biased scholar, you should leave Sup Forums and a retard.

so christians should live under christian law in muslim lands?

It's true face.

how do you make sense of your muslim faith when its a HISTORICAL FACT (josephus) that Jesus lived, performed miracles, was cruxified, then was resurrected?

What the hell?
I was explaining the meaning of fighting FOR religion so that people wouldn't mistake it for attacking in the name of God.
Don't be a retard, user.

ancient astronaut (Anunnaki overloards) theory

The real problem is the numerous Hadiths and their interpretation.

It is like comparing the Old Testament to Talmud.

That is the burger version and Iraq is full, thanks.
Muslim land means land ruled by Islam.
Islam is a religion and a system to rule nations peacefully.
In Islam it stated clearly how to deal with non-muslims.
They pay a yearly fee (men who can. not women/children/old people).
We don't do anything bad to them unless they do bad things to us.
Muslim land is not Democratic/blablah political system type of land.

I will answer questions regarding my religion not yours.

reported to turkish government

As if...
He is probably drunk.

>your holy book is barbaric and was written 300 years after muhammed lived
>only mentions him by name 4 times
hmmmmmm
COME HERE MUSLIM THERE IS A JEW(HIDING HIMSELF BEHIND ME) COME KILL HIME
read enoch
so you have the right to have a seperate gov. in our countries but we dont have a right to have a seperate government in yours?
>we wont do anything bad against non muslims you just have to pay a 20% tax at minimum
yeah thats nothing bad at all
>regarding my religion not yours
Jesus is your profit too achmed so given that there is irrefutable historical evidence for his life, death, miracles, and resurrection why would we need another profit when Jesus so clearly and simply offers salvation?
>regarding my religion not yours
fine what do you say to the fact that allah and the christian lucifer describe themselves in the same ways?
>god of the world
>bringer of light
>bringer of fire
>made mankind from (just) a blood clot
>best deciever
>leads people astray
>proud

Any religion can be twisted to justify violence. Just look at the Crusades.

>those nasty christians should have just let the muslim hordes take over all of europe instead of defending themselves from mass murder
i think i want to take a pilgrammage to constantinople user want to join me?

Yes, by the end of time, we will kill most jews and their leader the anti-christ.
I never said your holy book is barbaric, why would think of your book like that?

>so you have the right to have a seperate gov. in our countries but we dont have a right to have a seperate government in yours?
Idiot, reread If your country is ruled by the bible, that is another story.
But it is not.
There is no percentage for the fee and the ruler has to make it so it fits their abilities.
The rest of your post is such as yourself, shill.

> People must understand that before there was no police, courts, persecutors and etc as we have now.
> Many things could not be explained (Earth is flat, I am not lucky in life = cos im a sinner)
> Major governments of that time and "smart people" found a way to control people with religion.
>Program people to dont steal, dont kill and etc to establish a society with some form of order
>People who wrote those books were redpilled and saw an opportunity to grab power and control the dumb peasant herd.
>Jesus was an agent of Roman Emprie or a fictional character. (Why do you think Pope is in Rome? Because it was the plan all along for Roman Empire influence its lands not only with force and laws but also with "man in the sky" who sees all of ur shiet)
>Moses was a smart jew, unifying jews under one religion to survive the attacks and bullying of other semitic tribes.
>Muhammad unified his semitic tribes to project power. Cos he was jeleous of jews and christians since back then arabs were still pagans and were even more dumb and retarded in their ways before Islam.

>Religion is a tool to control masses if u think otherswise you are cucked.

Except that they attacked not defended.
Also, I do believe they twisted it so it looks like they follow the bible.

> People must understand that before there was no police, courts, persecutors and etc as we have now.
> Many things could not be explained (Earth is flat, I am not lucky in life = cos im a sinner)
> Major governments of that time and "smart people" found a way to control people with religion.
>Program people to dont steal, dont kill and etc to establish a society with some form of order
>People who wrote those books were redpilled and saw an opportunity to grab power and control the dumb peasant herd.
>Jesus was an agent of Roman Emprie or a fictional character. (Why do you think Pope is in Rome? Because it was the plan all along for Roman Empire influence its lands not only with force and laws but also with "man in the sky" who sees all of ur shiet)
>Moses was a smart jew, unifying jews under one religion to survive the attacks and bullying of other semitic tribes.
>Muhammad unified his semitic tribes to project power. Cos he was jeleous of jews and christians since back then arabs were still pagans and were even more dumb and retarded in their ways before Islam.

>Religion is a tool to control masses if u think otherswise you are cucked..

And everything in the world came out of your mother's butt.

If you can't greentext, don't post. You don't belong here

"SOURCE: ABU DAWUD"

Great reference. Is that what they call the Quran in Somalia?

so you approve killing jews?
babaric book written over 300 years and now youre just denying history hahahahahahahahahahahaha this is what muslim turn to is denying history!
they attacked what? they attacked spain? they attacked at the battle of tors in france? they attacked where? because of the 6 roman cities that were capitals of the districts only 1 of them wasnt conquered by islam. YOU SIEGED JERUSULUM FOR 400 YEARS BEFORE YOU TOOK IT! muslims turn to denying history again hahahahahahaha