We should have trusted her experience

We should have trusted her experience.

We should never have fallen for Dangerous Donald's lies.

>leaf

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

4+4Chin,Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

Yeah, if Shillary were in the WH, pedophilia would be legal, men would be neutered and half the American population would be in "fun camps."

President Trump is having many positive results, even with healthcare and taxes being put on the back burner. WTF would Canadians know about quality leadership?

We should publicly rape to death a mountie for every shitpost you make

A

>we
>canadian

fuck you, fuck hillary, and fuck her degenerate, braindead supporters

She lost, get over it. No amount of shilling is going to change it.

>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS
all valid points, NU-pol get the fuck out, im tired of your fucking autistic leftist kikes

what one is nu-Sup Forums?

get a real job or neck yourself, scum

nope

Ugh. I kinda prefer the roulette game we have going now.

Trump has just thrown away his base but i woudlt trut this lady more than him

How ironic that trump actually ended up bombing other countries over twitter. We never should have trusted him with the nuclear codes.

Obama started shit with Syria

This guy gets it. She was the most qualified to be President in US history and we help an orange cheeto get the nuclear codes.

I feel guilty for ever supporting Drumpf.

She would have been as bad as Don.

A Don who doesn't follow through is still better than Hillary

In the other timeline NYC and LA have already been nuked, so I'm okay with Cheetos.

t. rural and suburban retard

This guy knows whats up. Drumpf is going to start ww3, here comes nuclear football.

who cares? It's not like reading other shitty opinions makes me go, wtf i luv communist cock now

She and Trump are exactly the same.

(((Elections))) are a joke

FAGGOT / 10, would electrocute.

So fucking obvious. (((We))) are renouncing Trump, but that doesn't mean we would EVER vote for cunt Hillary. Shareblue, you don't get it. Just because we are fed up with Trump's shit doesn't mean we would ever support your globalist, corrupt cunt of a candidate. Get the fuck off our board faggot

Let Sup Forums form their own opinion you retard.

Stop trying to censure people with different opinions

It's not shareblue.

It's shitposters that know how easy is to bait Sup Forums

>We should have trusted her experience.

I don't think so, it's Shareblue and T_D both competing for our "support," even though the whole point of this board is to not give unwavering support to anyone and to be free to criticize everything. T_D wants to turn this into /T_D/ and Shareblue wants to turn this into /reddit minus T_D/

Hillary was a guaranteed ww3 right now.
Trump was a chance at peace. He failed, but it was a chance.

the fuck.. Trump had ambitions and leadership skills.
All Hillary had going for her was the shakes.

Who /regret/ trump?

Fucking leaf shill. She would have been even worse.

Hillary wanted a no-fly zone, but she was smart enough to be able to do it without triggering war.

Drumpf is a complete moron and thinks bombing shit makes him presidential.

Hillary was pining for war with Russia the entire election cycle you retard. She wanted to bomb Russia because 'muh emails'. She was guaranteed war. Trump was indeed the "peace" candidate of the two, but not any more.