WW3 Predictions

WW3 Predictions.
I'll start.

>Brazil

No.

I thought India was with Russia? Seeing as how they're a part of BRIC.

Fuck that, I don't want to get involved in this Fucking stupid war

>Implying it will be only 2 sides fighting each other

China will likely look to just help itself as will India. Though I wouldnt be surprised if the BRICS countries have some sort of assistance

I also imagine countries like Germany and Sweden would erupt into civil war with the refugees.

BRICS is a joke. It means nothing,.

central europe intact

BRICS was just an economic thing. Not a political one.

>Serbia with the U.S.

I can see you're a retard.

Serbia not on Russian side? kek

This is a map from a reddit roleplaying game.

thx cro-bro

>just an economic thing

wow he knows nothing, politics is just window dressing.

Wait. If all that gets nuked to buggery, wouldn't that make Africa the new world power?

Vucic would go with the USA 100%

Sorry that i don't give a fuck about your insignificant country

>neutral Israel

>tfw country is not involved
feels good mang

He's a nigger lover

>That Syrian flag

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Battlegrounds in Syria and Korea right?

Map is major theaters of war

Unsure about turkey though

preferably everyone from both sides nukes them at the very start to test the calibrations of their nuclear missiles.

I'm really unsure about Pakistan-India though. They'd deferentially be at war but who's side they'd be on is a difficult question.

>Finland
>Neutral
As if, at the very second first bombs are launched Russia makes up an excuse to invade us as it did in the past

shit starts in Serbia only if Russia take over Bulgaria and Romania, otherwise Serbia will do nothing out of fear from NATO

>pakistan

You will care when I put my penis into your mangina.

It mostly means nobody from Finland is playing in the game, but I feel the map is alright.

Thats the thing not every country has to take ultimate sides. The world isnt going to be neatly split into 2 factions like ww2 or the cold war.

Any future world war will likely get messy and become every man for himself.

China might stand with Russia on some things but look for an opportunity to back stab. Then China will likely look to secure more islands in the pacific. Pakistan and india will be too busy killing each other to worry about everyone else.

china is against russia?
Serbia is against russia?
Erdogan will stand with the west after the shit storm that is going on?

in case of war, most of the european goverments would fall

Remove the Philippines. Duterte cares about his country far more than others, which is why he's so diplomatically combative.

Things always end up as one side against another. Japan and Germany weren't really together but people categorize them as the same side. The same can be said about the Comintern and allies who were only fighting the same people.

Erdogan will only switch allegiances if two things occur:

1. The Balkanization of Syria creates some independent Kurdish state bordering Turkey.
2. Russia appears strong enough or USA appears weak enough.

Those two have to happen at the same time, while Turkey is a presidential republic with a strongman in charge.

China would sit out and grab some land in the far east if the Ruskies got rekt hard.

This, the Turks and the Russians hate each other.

>China
>Not at US side
Just stop.

We will fight against russians, believe me

As much as I love the idea of my Glorious Netherlands staying neutral, looking at the fact my country is too slow in uncucking itself I think we will be dragged into confict by our pro EU politicians.
There is hope though. Seeing the right has gained some ground, more islamic attacks on European soil will hasten the uncucking.
>but will it be in time?

If it were last month i'd say it was the US and Russia against China, but since today it'd be the US and China against Russia.

Yeah but its not the 1940s. I think it would be quite messy. History often repeats but just 2 sides is far too simple for modern politics. I dont see it playing out that way. Would likely be 1984 style where one week country A helps country B attack country C before then attacking country B too and then B and C both attack A.

What sub?

>SA
>BR
>doing anything
hahaha

The Balkan and V4 countries would probably be neutral though. They literally have nothing to win. They're all against the globalist (((west))) but some of them are also fearful of Russia, like Poland

Latin America would be neutral though, but some countries would of course support a side

Do you think the EU will experience a civil war within WW3? Like the countries getting fucked over such as Greece fighting against Germany?

>....", said the Australian.

geert wilder not a zionist cuck that will jump at the chance to please his master, Johan please

Sweden will fight for Best Korea

FACT: Australians are the most POWERFUL race in the world

Should change the color of Italy, you never know who they'll side with and when

we're on the same side as israel, america, turkey, and Syria. We're on the evil side of history desu.

I'm not fighting fucking Russia. I don't care if Yanks and Yuropoors think he's a tyrant. You literally created ISIS and you screech when he bombs them.

Agree but we're not on Syria's side though

lol dat jap pic doe

>serbia not on the side of the good guys
>novorossia not on their side either
>bulgaria
>no venezuela

plz

HUr dur oogaa booga

I love being irrelevant

>tfw South Africa gets all the best refugees.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How would all those Eastern Yuro NATO countries suddenly turn their backs on the USA?

Blue: NATO + US Allies
Red: Russia + Allies
India and Pakistan doing their own thing, likely will end in nuclear hellfire

>polan
>with russia
ah i am laffin here

lmao

>Lithuania
>with Russia

I don't think WW3 will ever happen. I think the kikes like using proxy wars so it slips under the radar.
First it will be Syria,
then North Korea
then Iran.

we're not on the side of bashar al asad who is doing his best to stop the onslaught of western supported radicals is bad?
No more HLN for you

poos are blue

WW3 aint gonna happen. will continue to be proxy wars. Anyone thinking WW3 will happen are people who deep inside wants it to happen due to their mental problems

its time to forget our differences and unite against a common enemy

I never even knew Poland unironically hated russia untill Sup Forums

>(ignore the flag I am russian)

Uhm.. Belgium is officially anti-Assad, so anti-Syria. Assad is still the legitimate ruler of Syria

Do you even know where your own country is on the fucking map cunt?

Stupid War if this is the case. Russia isn't powerful enough to defeat every other World Power.

>brasil blue
>what is BRICs

>both our posts ending in 88

Russia isn't alone...

We've just inaugurated a missile shield in 2016.
In 2017 a lot of new US troops came to strengthen the defence and now there's some NATO exercise ongoing.

Our PM said we'll follow US into whatever shit they start.
No way any NATO member will remain neutral.

BRICS is a meme lol

IDI NAHOY.

Finland will probably go rogue and conquer Sweden and parts of Russia. We're itching for a fight.

Hainan is part of China; it needs to be coloured in as well.

Idk what side we'll be on. We are allies with both the USA, and Russia. I prefer the USA though. I think it'll basically be North Korea + Iran VS Russia + USA

>jewkraine

Very sad about you guys....

China on the side of US? why?

If South Africa was still a white governed country then it would be blue. But it's probably red or neutral now.

What's it like in the Netherlands? I wouldn't mind studying there.

it's our government that hates Ruskies the most, actually.
As for me, I'd be neither with or against russia. Time for us to get some neutrality.

both are globalist scum

What about Cuba?

Nah, they already released the teams for WWIII.

Simple, there won't be a WW3, especially not in our lifetimes.

Why not? They chose the profitable option, they have nothing else to gain.

Uni's are crowded as fuck. There has been a huge rise of foreign students coming here to study. Please stay in your own country.

Best one.

Remove eu you started it you handle it

If Trump continues to anger Mexico, I think Mexico might join Russia.

I know :/