youtube.com/watch?v=pBVHtk3h7l0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MUH CHILDRENS ARE GETTING GASSED BY EVIL MAN
>DADDY PLOX BOMB K THX
>Civilians including children dies in bombing

I thought this was a meme

Think again Burger

The thought of watching this plastic cunt and her kike husband fleeing to Israel in a decade or so, once their neocon allies start dying out en masse of old age and the US turns into a regular brown shithole warms my heart tbhfam.

You thought Kushner being a Jew was a meme?

Ignore this shill

This is a little fishy to me. He disregards anything the democrats have to say, and rightfully so because the party is fucking insane right now with progressive bullshit. But in his cabinet full of republicans, he hires one dem who happens to be his Jew son in law, and takes advice from his independent (obviously left leaning) daughter for a major decision like this. Maybe it is wrong to have family a part of your team.

As Trump him self said:

Every $$$ spent overseas is $$$ less spent in US, and by default is $$$ closer of US crumbling, just like every great empire in history did. By stretching too far and spending to much on military. Plus this SJW agenda is killing them from inside.

next Trump will be trying to grab guns because of the school shooting,

screencap this and prepare for status: jimmies rustled

Only if (((Ivanka's))) heart is broken by pictures of shooting and tells him to do it.

Yeah, can't wait to see the greatest battle in known history: When America began to slap it self to death.

Building a wall is racist anyways, goyim

Don't think any of us that are alive is going to be around to see US demise doe, we'll be all long dead.

BUT IT WILL FOR SURE COME.

I was busy memeing "Ivanka saw dead kids on facebook and cried to her daddy" but it's actually true?

Jesus fuck, to think Drumpf would betray the world for some cummies

In my lifetime I'm pretty sure the America we know today is long gone. Maybe not physical but the social construct will be dominated by SJW ideology.

This is 1D knuckle-dragging

fucking cunt

Stupid little jewish cunt.

I want to mend her broken heart

Trump is a goddamn pansy. It is one thing to see advice from your parents, but goddamn. Hasn't he grown up? Why seek advice from your children like a fucking autist? He betrayed us all for this?

I'll glue it back together with my sperm injected down her throat

How old are you? American millennials were the last majority white US generation. Gen Z is majority brown and it's getting less and less white with each passing year. Most of the 56% is concentrated in the oldfag group, once boomers start dying off, it's over.

I regret voting for trump. I am going to the gun store so i can shoot up a school then kill myself. Im going out with a bang! You'll see me on the news boys!!!!

Good luck on the high school mate. Turning on Msm right now. What state?

There's zero chance this his decision was actually swayed by his (((sad))) daughter.

I mean it would not be the first time in history that once daughter have been trying to get power by using feeling's of her father to influence him.

women cant reason they emote, meaning all media is war to manipulate women

dead babies hot potato bonanza

make sure to leave a good note

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8BTPab1QlQ

I hope she burns to death in a car crash or something, if here is a God this satanic kike bitch will not get off easy

>women
>feelings
Good goyim, keep ignoring the obvious

Hey guys, Eric here, this is what's really going on, gas the kikes race war now.

woman feeling and jew is the worst combination

this and then Israel will be your average middle eastern shithol, because the Ashkenazi don't breed either. Just the haredim and mizrahi semites.

The level of white flight from America to Europe will be enough to make Europe white again. Give it 15 years

Europe is white. It's over 90% white.

Do you remember Iraq?

>T-THEY TOOK THE BABIES OUT OF THE INCUBATORS WAHHHH MUH CHILDRENZ

Are you idiots seriously retarded enough to think this isn't a PR front?

This.

>once boomers start dying off
Mate like half of boomers are dead

What happened to rebuilding muh infrastructure?

This, I cannot believe how dumb some of you lot are

A nice gift for them, fighting for the Jew.

ok thanks

If you kill any white people you will die a faggot and a cuck.

fuck this jewess

The absolute retardation of white women and their increasing political influence are going to be the downfall of the West.

Ivanka will kill Trump. screencap this.

The US was going to aim to destabilize Syria anyway. This is just some shitty excuse to cover that fact

daddy I have so many pretty princess points, please bomb those mean old Syrians for me or I won't let you play our special game anymore

this

Remember this:

youtube.com/watch?v=_y7knF-FJNw

How is she wrong? Sometimes our moral compass, while emotional, is the best indicator of when something is so wrong that it needs to be dealt with.

Invanka did nothing wrong. Trump did nothing wrong. USA did nothing wrong. Russia won't go to war over a fucking mudslime airfield. Putin and Trump are fucking Clanmates now, besties, they aren't throwing away the chance for a strong RU/USA bond over some stupid shit like this.

i feel like this will be the hot meme of 2017

Adolf was right, at least Germany tried to fix this shit

are you retarded?

everything goes according to plan

Entirely

>How is she wrong? Sometimes our moral compass, while emotional, is the best indicator of when something is so wrong that it needs to be dealt with.
Morality has literally no place in high-stakes politics.

Ivanka needs to go.

*the Jews and traitors need to go

Lol nice one

Right, Trump was the emotional one

I'm super pissed. One of the biggest reasons I voted for Trump was his position against involving the US in Syria vs Hillary's hard line for war.

It's not even 4 months into his presidency and already (((Ivanka))) and the (((deep state))) has forced Trump to reverse all his campaign promises.

If this bullshit keeps up. I won't vote in the next election.

Killing more because some die

>Civilians including children dies in bombing
Nope, it was strictly a military target.

Wrong.

>not thinking if there's a war how many will end up dying for a few

>all his campaign promises.
One little round of obsolete rockets. Chill your tits

maybe you're both right and they had Syrian Child Soldiers

also a lot of the institutions that bring us mass immigration, from the media to our governments are set up in the USA

Sir, pls stahp. I can only fetishize incest so much.

>Donald Trump will become irrelevant and/or die in the next few years
>his bimbo daughter and her literally who Jew husband are catapulted to lasting influence at the top of the US foreign policy machine
BRAVO

i think this is being a tad exaggerated,
but part of me is reminded that these boys played second fiddle to her their whole lives.
i'm not really surprised by this statement

Shitposting, or just retarded?

Americans are such unbelievable hypocrites

>Oy veey Russia influenced our elections
>But seriously President al-Assad has no place in Syria's future.

I really doubt this is real desu. There's something fishy about it. And I mean aside from the fact that it's NBC and they can't be trusted at all for anything regardless

>le 56% face

I don't buy that for a second. Total bullshit.

Besides, Orange Man's response isn't a one off, it's a complete change of how he approaching the situation going forward. We've just witnessed a crisis of democracy. The plebs were given their vote and they made the wrong choice (stay out of Syria).

>Wall's not getting built
>Obamacare's not getting repealed
>Syria's getting intervened on
He's done the reverse of 3 of his biggest campaign promises

its real. eric trump was interviewed. its his words. by him and only him

Fuck this timeline, they are also getting rid of the funds for the wall I'm told.

Either Trump's being led by the nose, or he's making these decisions all by himself. Which is it?

>elect a reality tv star
>get a reality tv presidency

This is what happens when you let cunts run your country. And they said that hillary was a women's candidate, it seems like both of them were.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBVHtk3h7l0

THERE YOU HAVE IT! It was a 100% jew attack orchestrated by (((Kushner)))

So accurate

perfect

>elect nigger
>get kikes
>elect reality tv star
>get kikes
>tfw American

STOP LISTENING TO WOMNE !!

REMOVE WOMEN FROM POLITICS ALLTOGETHER !

WOMENS BRAIN IST A MALFUNCTION !

IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF LIFE !!

PPL WITH MINDS OF CHILDREN MUST NOT HAVE ANY SOCIAL POWER !!!
WAKE THE FUCK UP, KEKS !!
THAKE THE RED PILL, SEE THE CRYSTALCLEAR TRUTH !!

this
literally me

So the jews screwed us once again ! God damn it! Well, I guess we have to elect someone like Hitler to help us out here.

Even the Jews aren't hiding it.

It's another shill thread with fake news. The God Emperor has given us habbenings everywhere. Dems on major damage control. They're losing their funding as the country makes America great again.