She was 11 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

makeawebsitehub.com/social-media-image-sizes-cheat-sheet/
lmgtfy.com/?t=n&q=Aylan Kurdi
youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ebba Akerlund was in her nation's capital city
So were Muslim invaders

Only Question remaining: How specificly to avenge her?

The media are refusing to report Ebba Akerlund's name. They are refusing to publish her photo, before or after Islam. Do a Google search of "Ebba Akerlund". It's literally Sup Forums, a brief mention in The Australian newspaper, and a handful of Swedish & Greek blogs.

They are trying to memory-hole Ebba Akerlund. Compare to the coverage Aylan Kurdi got.

Go to any media website and do a comparative search for Ebba Akerlund vs Aylan Kurdi. See what results you get. Here's the BBC.

This is Ebba Akerlund now, post-Islam.

We need to raise awarness that she existed, what she looked like, and what happened to her. We can't expect people to act unless they actually know what happened. The media are literally covering up any mention of her and refusing to publish any stories about her. Start making infographics/memes you can push on normie social media. Here's another exploitable.

Typo fixed

fresh OC

Islamic norms of regular Jihad attacks and terrorism should never had applied to Ebba Akerlund. She is White. She lived in a White country. She was supposed to have a future in a country governed by leaders who took their own people's side.

F

RIP Ebba, we will avenge you

Stop trying to politicize the deaths of victims.

Gods work lad, keep it up

fucking hell.

anyone have the original photo of the couples tweet?

KYS faggot, it's our turn now

F

You're fucking ignorant!

Fuck off shilled cunt

F

maybe because her name is Åkerlund and not Akerlund. by googling her actual name you find tons of results

One less infidel.

bump for justice

Her name is Ebba Grön.

>When the darkest pits of the internet cares more about the death of a little girl than mass media does

really fires up the old neurons

Im going to rename my boat "Ebba". so sad.

>Ebba Åkerlund
search results:
>Blogs

>Flashback
>Most popular swedish online forum, hated by the media

>Nordfront
>nazi newspaper

>more blogs

But you libtards do it all the time....

Social media image size guide 2017:
makeawebsitehub.com/social-media-image-sizes-cheat-sheet/
The 1024x512 size for twitter seems a sweet spot that works for Facebook too.

The BBC did run some stories on the victims of the Stockholm Jihadi. They did a story on the dog. None on Ebba Akerlund.

Let's just let it all burn Down. At this point there isn't anything left worth fighting for.

left worth fighting for.

>>Most popular swedish online forum, hated by the media
I wonder why.

A major Aussie paper at least gave her two paragraphs. No photos though.

>a shitskin killed another shitskin, and some leftie Spotify worker who loved immigrants (PRAISE BE TO KEK)
I only mourne the dog, sorry.

Gun control is a completely different argument.

>Åkerlund
There are no diacritics in English. Google searches do not distinguish between them and include all variations in the same results. All English langugue media just drops them because they have no meaning or purpose in English. It makes no difference.

He's saying that liberals polticized victims when they advocated for gun restrictions. The left has always done this, I don't see why the right shouldn't. It's a powerful argument.

Is it really though?

>Somehow cars are to blame and not the people driving them

JUST

No it's really not. Politicizing victims of murder regardless of the method used to murder them is the same thing. If libshits can do it and get away with it then so can anyone else. You don't get to have it one way and not the other. Either you need to stop doing it or they will keep doing it themselves. Fuck you and your double standards.

>Somehow guns are to blame and not the people using them

JUST

kys

The Muslim invaders laughed at Ebba Akerlund's murder, as they will laugh at more jihad murders of White children to come

dumbass aussie doesn't understand that non anglo media has an ounce of respect left, so they don't plaster the name and picture of a dead child all over their shit

Bump for the love of God this and France should be on pol minds not shills or shit.
Let kek give us digits so retards come to the thread

>one less BBC crazy swedish white girl

what is the problem here?

Islam is correcting the mistake that is western society by force

CONTACT NORMIE RIGHT WING & SYMPATHIC MEDIA
Not even the Brietbart's, Rushbo's, your local Right Wing Media Madman etc. have run stories on Ebba Akerlund. Even they are not aware of her. Make them aware.

You all know who is sympathetic in your local media. Contact them by email and phone with the story. Contact sympathetic Politicians by email and phone and try to get them to talk about it to the media and force them to cover her.

In Australia I'm talking about the Andrew Bolt, Tim Blair, Ray Hadley, Mark Latham, Miranda Devine, Pauline Hanson, Corey Bernardi etc. type. They can amplify the story and force others to cover it and acknowledge Ebba Akerlund existed.

Otherwise this girl disappears forever, and we go under the truck with her.

Am I supposed to blindly hate all Muslims now?

I really don't think you have a leg to stand on.

I hope these two will burn in hell.

lmgtfy.com/?t=n&q=Aylan Kurdi

No, they just don't take our side, only our enemies, Only our enemies are allowed the political capital of martyrdom. Whites are disarmed and not allowed to advocate for their own interests, or have their own martyrs to champion.

They have not even run any stories mentioning Emma Akerlund's name or photos of her prior to Islam.

why do you care about this ugly non-swedish slut?

Tweeted some of the images from this thread out to #svpol
I suggest the rest of you to do the same.

#svpol is the most frequented swedish political hashtag

There is nothing alien or immoral about having martyrs and championing them. The West had martyr champions for thousands of years. It's only very recently we have been convinced to disarm ourselves and only let Arabs/Muslims have martyrs to wield. Time to take our own side again.

Her name was Ebba Akerlund.
She deserved better.
Forgive us Ebba.

Like 99.5% of swedish women are low-mid average, I don't get why people worship them on this board. Its the same thing in America, niggers and ugly white women are perfect for each other

Blindly hate? No. Hate with a passion and with a purpose. If you are a cuck faggot that's fine, but the time for trying to argue with you lot is over. If you want white children dead, I'd kill you myself

Haha, fucking mudshit baby drowned. Not nearly payback enough though. If the holy war starts I will drown every Muslim baby I see

>Blindly
Cuck

Guys. Friendly reminder that there's a difference if you do this with the parents approval or not. A lot of people don't want the death of their loved ones or kids to become viral sensations unless they believe it's of importance.

I know you guys feel it strengthens your narrative but push this too far and you might have it backfire.

Also I'd be lovely if you actually had a message behind this and not just "hiya, check this sad image of dead child kek lulz islam bad lol". You say you want people to act but act how? Take wahhabism more seriously? Improved immigration control? Better deportation of denied asylums? Death to all muslims? By leaving it open you make it seem like you are nazis looking to score points.

mine said exactly how i wanted people to act

11 year old kid.

Wow NY Times, the pinnicle of journalistic excellence!

>11 year old shitskin
ftfy
Nature finds a way

Fucking hell

Toughen up and grow a pair. Your nation requires your service.
youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU

It was Finnish autism, the guys a Finn. I'll see if I can find.

Nice

Reintroduction of the death penalty and more aggressive anti terror police and less immigration should be the goals.

People get upset by the death of kids at the hands of foreigners. This kind of thing used to set off race riots and lynchings.

Side angle

So happy this bitch is dead lol

Such a hardcore Abo

Here

we need another crusade at this point

Liberal101: It's only OK when I do it.

> shareblue fag
Trying to make /pol believe in this shit.

fuck off faggot

We didn't fail her,our parents did for allowing that,we will avenge her one day.
They have written a long bill in the blood of our people and one day we will cash it all in

H-HOOOOT
i would rape her

Now she is 11 and a half.

i'm posting pictures of dead yemeni children in every one of these threads that i see

That's part of why they wont report on the victims and share their pictures. Politicians doesn't give a rats ass about the citizens at this point, this much is clear, they will do whatever it takes to suppress information that will diminish their support.

The swedish government invited all parties but one to talk about the state of anti-terror in Sweden following the attack, guess who they didn't invite? That's right, the currently largest party in Sweden, SD, with 25-30% support that has warned about these types of situations for a decade. They are purposely excluding the only party that has any real answers to the solutions, what does that tell you? Fucking traitors, they should hang.

Literally what did they mean by this?

But her death has a purely political background.

White people, how about stop bombing and invading the middle east. Stop trying to blame others on problems you created.

They're not white so who cares

why the fuck should i care about them? Not my fault they're members of a fucking death cult, who were sodomized repeatedly until likely the day of their death. Death is a gift to these shitskins, who by the way, would have grown up to fucking despise Americans like you, faggot.

YO STOP trump might see these then orders an airstrike on yemeni resistance

Jews are not white.

Muslims have been killing each other and everyone else for millennia. No one created the problems they have but themselves.

Did she died?

I'm replying to pictures of dead Yemeni children with pictures of broken mugs because they are about the same level of upsetting.

>implying muslims haven't been murdering and sodomizing each other since the 7th century, and Arabs much longer before that.
Face it, these people are like Human Beings 1.0

I don't care if it is a muslim child that is bombed or some sedish girl.
Who the fuck cares beside relatices and autists who only feel sorry about her just because she is from europe?

Bump for justice

Praise almighty Allah, he will be mercy to you. Thankfully this girl of sin is our sister now. Fi Amaan Allah, brothers.

never again

>leg to stand on
fucking carlos

Someone shop ted cruz face on her. Seems like it would fit for some reason. I am at work so i can not attempt this myself right now.

Good thinking there!! after seeing so much sadness its good to laugh every now and then isnt it.