>Work in a small office
>Got a new hire yesterday
>Kind of excited for a new face in the office
>New hire shows up and its a muslim nigger
>Ignore him when he tries to shake my hand
>Start talking about needing to "make sure my webcam is on at all times."
>Coworkers dont find this funny
>Hr woman calls me into her office today
>Explains to me that racial discrimination will not be tolerated and that I am terminated
Why are my fellow white countrymen standing up for niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-33138398
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12005859/Bradford-father-living-in-fear-after-converting-from-Islam-to-Christianity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gfy faggot larper

okay neckbeard.

>ignore him when he tries to shake my hand
At least show some decency.

Idk give the guy a chance, the hijabi I work with is cool as fuck. 100% wife tier if she wasn't muslim

You should be fired

Why do you pretend to act retarded?

>Letting out comments that can easily be interpreted as hate speech in the workplace
>Not even just shaking the guy's hand as a common courtesy and ignoring him for the rest of his time there

You're the one who fucked up and got yourself fired, fuckhead

They are defending their countryman, against you.
85% of America is not racist. We're all aware of race and what comes with it, but treat people with respect as human beings.
You're a fucking faggot with self confidence issues.

Learn your fuckin coworkers and who u can joke with u fuckin idiot

You did nothing wrong.

>Ignore him when he tries to shake my hand
Wow you are a cunt, even Hitler didn't snub Jesse Owens.
You deserved to be terminated.

fuck and off never give muslims an inch mate, I live in Bradford, UK an area famous for being over run with the shitty pennypinching tacky uncivilised rude and stupid let alone the systematic and socially acceptable practice of intoxicating underaged girls for the intention of sexual acitivity. An area that is the capital of cash4crash, dog fighting, benefits fraud, shame marriages and child grooming/gangrape. Fine treat muslims as humans just don't be upset when your daughter is raped, your business is bankrupt and your neighbourhood looks like downtown Jalabad. That is all muslims understand and know theive,rape and allah heed my warning

If you want that life
with kids and a wife
you must learn to suck
the muslim cock. Is the new cool
OM

kill yourself

telegraphandargus.co.uk

If you're not racist, you're part of the problem. You would have us conquered and living in fear of our oppressors within a generation.

keighleynews.co.uk

HUR DA DUR let me insult the new guy and it would all be cool. You really must be autistic because no nonaspie no matter how much they hate niggers and mudslimes would be stupid enough to lose there job over such a shitty joke.

>ignore him when he tries to shake your hand
No user, you are the nigger.

OMG OP, you're such a fucking idiot

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-33138398

Slide thread

Anyone like this should be fucked up not because they're racist but because they cannot play the game of power.

Such a flare for melodrama.

>being unironicaly racist towards individuals and not only in political policy

sperglord detected

I mean they will all probably be culturally enriched when he sees how much haram goes on in that office

Yeah Malmo and Bradford are nice safe places purely due to islam

just leave, faggot

they'll just take it out on his daughter like they did in the UK, imagine all these drunk stinking pakis all taking turns in a carpark somewhere on your drunk and helpless daughter

religion of peace
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12005859/Bradford-father-living-in-fear-after-converting-from-Islam-to-Christianity.html

these are the same pictures....

>implying you could ever get a job
Nice RP faggot.

Religion is not what matters, it's what values they were born with. This is still part of the oldest conflict in history, East vs West.

Nice blog fag, also you brought this upon yourself, that's what you get for believing that Sup Forums was serious and not just satire. :^)

>implying they don't all look the same
that must excuse their behaviour completely.

You don't understand>Religion is not what matters, it's what values they were born with
when you can't leave a religion without fear of death & when inbreeding is encouraged ISLAM has everything to do with it

>be me
>struggling to get work in this current market
>finally get hired at a small office
>excited to meet people
>walk up to everyone and greet them
>reach out to shake a guy's hand to be polite and make a good impression
>he just looks at me and walks off like a child
>guy who refused to shake my hand walks around making jokes about me on my first day
>claims he'll need to keep his webcam on around me
>wtf
>this guy actually wants to video me when i'm trying to be polite

Of course a British flag you're probably related to one of the imbred pedo's on the photos, when did your wife/cousin import you ?

because they are niggers themselves

All the feelsguy noose "memes" are Shareblue

I persobaly dont think thats enough to get fired, cause i think in general people need to toughen up BUT i totally understand why they did. You acted like an obvious racist and bigot. I think theres a giant difference between the position "on a global scale i have issues with blacks and muslims, and i dont buy they have the same intelegence, but individuals are individuals" and "fuck this guy cause of his race/religeon". Your stupid and im glad your fired

The nicest person I've met so far in office life was a black Christian guy who used to be in gangs etc. I would often see him reading his bible along on lunch hours, and we often talked about God, morality, degeneracy etc.

Of course a British flag you're probably related to one of the imbred pedo's on the photos, when did your wife/cousin import you ?

This happened.

Jinx!

Fuck off nigger

>why did i get fired all i did was treat my coworker like shit for no reason

You're a retard, I hope you get fired

Reply to them that you don't like him just like you won't anyone else. I hate some people at first sight sometimes. Make her feel guilty that she thinks it about race.

Would you offer your daughter to be BLACKED by his whopping BBC?

These face are kek-tier

You fucked up user. You confused Sup Forums for RL.

You say "office," so unless you're cold-calling, or managing Uhaul rentals, you can be fairly certain any Kebab you meet is work-tolerable.

I work with them all the time. There's no excuse for that shit. If they bring something up, speak up, keep it civil, and try to make it seem he's specifically immune from any critiscism. In other words, make it you & him agains "Radical jihadis" or whatever is acceptable where you live.

Pretty much everyone in Britain is fuck ugly; the natives, the immigrants, the tourists.

Like a shitty isle filled with reject fantasy characters.

Why didn't you consent to a handshake and then crush his hand with your Kung Fu grip?

Why did you reveal your power level user?

This is what happens when your autism shows, op. You deserve it for being a baka

Lol how does that nigger dick taste, you faggot? Why are you even on Sup Forums?

You lack a certain humanity.

You are obviously not a Christian.

You are acting like a nigger.
You claim to be civilized but all your behaviour is being tribalistic.

>Black
>muslim
So guaranteed the guy smelled like shit and would start treating the women in the office like shit given enough time. You could have played along dropping subtle redpills to the entire staff but instead you sperg out and get fired on the spot. And the shitskin gets to play the victim, bluepilling the office even further. Good going user

Where is that image from?

>Muslim
>IQ 65 to 85
He'll get himself fired faster than you can get coffee, don't worry about it bro.

>The nicest person I've met so far in office life was a black Christian guy who used to be in gangs etc.

lol. These are the worst kind. Like a pit bull.

One day they just snap and "nobody can believe he would do that. I mean, sure, since before he could even remember he was running around and gangbangin' but he really got hisself turned around."

>revealing your power level

Lmao fucking kill yourself fag

kys faggot

>Start talking about needing to "make sure my webcam is on at all times."
That's your mistake. Don't talk, never talk. Just do. Talking lets your thoughts known. He's bound to slip up or you can do it for him. Great job on getting yourself fired.

>quads
>the flag
[something intensifies]

because you behaved like a 12 y.o. autistic victim of pedophile?

kill yourself