Be Sup Forums

>be Sup Forums
>be diverse (as seen by the posters flags)
>hate diversity

How do you explain this?

>hate FORCED diversity

try again next time shill

>He thinks colorful flags represents diversity
Sage.

pic related - (you)

we actually love diversity, its why we dont want races to be mixed

>organic diversity with cultural separation

There's also thousands of miles between most of us, diversity works at a distance. If we were all neighbors we'd be having an all out battle royal like most multi cultural nations.

we all RP, ERP and LARP being white

why haven't you fucking understood this you daft cunt,

the only sad ones that actually believe they are white is Argentina. Those niggas need real psychological help.

SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS SCUM! REEEEEEEE!!

>implying Sup Forums isn't just 3 guys with proxies

you seen any time a fucking kraut posts?
it's like a turd walked into the thread and shat itself
and somehow you have to ask how we hate diversity

We want diversity. We want that every nation keep being itself with their respective characteristics.

I want to be able to tell the Americans how fat they are and the Japanese how weird they looks. That's diversity, mixing every ethnics is homogenization.

Don't believe their lies.

shut up you faggot wop, Australia is the land of the white man

Haha yeah, there is totally a third guy here man ;) anyway, I just made a Sup Forums btfo thread, go bump it. I've already replied to it 70 times on all my proxies. Running low on them. I saw your HAHAHAHAHA thread and bumped it.

You ever wonder we're still here man? Just to suffer?

We believe every race has their own special place.

Sup Forums is less than 10 guys. Don't be dumb.

its just diverse whites tho.............

I'm perfectly happy to talk with people of every color, creed, faith and nationality.
As long as it's over the internet that is.

Hey I am white too [spoiler]i'm black, a blackboi ;3c[/spoiler]

I like this kind of culture exchange, but I don't want you as my neighbor, stealing the welfare I payed for or shit down my streets begging.

If you're not an abo you can fuck right off to where you came from
If you are an abo you can go walkabout you faggot

>non diverse society
I merely see your shitty thread and it has no impact on my life
>diverse society
You live next door to me and try to talk to me in real life about this shit and are probably a furfag

Increasing diversity at a local scale (eg. by immigration) decreases diversity at a larger scale (by making the two locations more similar). This concept is well understood when it comes to ecology but gets ignored when it comes to society.

Diversity is a good thing; (((diversity))) destroys diversity

no goyim, we mean local diversity. Do you hate the economy? Are you a racist? Do you want your birthrate to fall?

We love diversity when it's all in separated countries with unique cultures. Blending them together to form one culture is bland and dull and shouldn't be done.

>Be (((Shareblue)))
>All white
>Hates whites
Sage

Diversity and multiculturalism in the hands of feminism and modern liberals equals invasions, were talking about people escaping poverty, not war, coming here in great numbers.
Most of the world is piss poor compared to Europe.

US didn't even take in 40.000 refugees and they cry wolf every step of the way.

No the thing that must happen is to hold off, stop immigration from africa and the middle east, these fast breeding sub human apes who come over have no business here and escaping poverty is not a reason to call them refugees.

Kys Aboriginal

Diversity is great.

YOUR "diversity" involves everyone covering their own flags in shame.

Have you ever actually read the conversations here?

Exactly, diversity. Not beastiality.

Because white societies are diverse, (((diversity))) advocates for one muddied shit race everywhere.
>1 post by this id
oh another slide thread, saged and hidden