Go

Go.

can i stay dead?

Somalia I guess. Some German whores visiting during holidays for BBC

Mexican drug cartel territory. Then I can be a trashy Chilango with a fat single mom that feeds me tortas and bimbo. I wouldn't have to be a gangbanger if I didn't want to be one.

Somalia nigger, Sweden isn't that bad.

Youll be very soon

>mexican
They look Salvadorian to me, easily.

Cartel territory. Move somewhere where there aren't cartels. At least I'm not from the shittier Central American countries.

Mexico

I'll be an American within a few years anyway

gay muslim, at least you can pretend to be straight, save up some money, and move to germany

I'd have to disobey the last line and go to Sweden as the Somali.

Somalia nigger, besides having no money they have a pretty good life from what I hear.

Somalian nigger 100%.

if you're reborn even with moderate amount of intelligence you can easily become a warlord

Mexico drug cartel.
I think it would be the objectively best choice. You could survive there and live something resembling a life, as long as you don't piss off other people. You would get drugs to take your mind off things, and you could use the drug money to get laid. It would be a life of degeneracy and hedonism, and it would be better than the alternatives.

Now what?

Mexican.
Then legally immigrate to America.

Indian.
That's like having a dog who can't be trained to not shit in the house, and it cooks for you.

The indian, at least I get free curry

How do Muslims feel about atheists?

Black gangster desu

Gay muslim. I just stop being gay and make my way to better lands.

Mexican. For the big butts.

>mexico
Best situation but if the cartel decides to fuck me the torture is the worst
>isis
I can just pretend to be straight and if they get me I just get thrown from a building
>somalia
worst situation and if the nignogs decide you are a witch they will tie you into a tire and burn you or eat you alive
So ISIS it is

forgot evidence.

Indian

Somalia nigger
then kill myself with the weapons you get there

good luck with that since they have no school system to teach you anything

Leave it to a jew, to find a malicious plan leading to power and rising above his peers.

>be reborn as a mexican manlet in a drug cartel shithole
or
>be reborn as a homo having to fuck guys in the ass only to be killed on video by ISIS
or
>be reborn in an ancap utopia with a BBC
The choice is pretty clear.

the muslim eventually he will go kill himself in a suicide attack and i'll have an entire apartment

Gay Muslim, I'd just hide it and diddle little boys. Most of them do it anyway. I'd be ok with Somalia nigger if I get to keep my white intelligence, I'd just end up ruling them.

Archer ftw.

>he thinks intelligence correlates with education
i see you took our jewish tricks a little too seriously

you are reborn a nigger you doofus

this is little bit biased tho

cartel territory is propably best, they usually fuck only with sniches and competition

SO...

>Black Dude in Mexico drug cartel territory.
>White Dude in Somalia
>Enderbender in ISIS territory.

rollin

You do know somalians have small dicks right? Only the Congo has bigger ducks than average like hungarians in europe

>taking Sup Forums science literally.

Indian

Drug cartel. You can get money\educatiuon and get out of here, to live in a more civilised place. Damn you can even do this fairly. Being born in a radical muslim society or as a somalian nigger however is a mark. You still can get out of this place but you'll never get this place out of yourself.

Gay muslim, atleast i'd die quickly.

mexico. join the cartel. die young but probably have a lot of fun.

other two would be horrible

Mexico, not even a contest. Hispanics are semi-human and you could have some kind of a life among them.

it literally says you cant leave dumb russian with fucked up TEETH

gay muslim in isis territory, because isis in not legitimate, and a gayness is a choice.

>gayness is a choice.
kek

Underrated

Can I just stay where I am and have Finkledoink & Feinstein take away most of my wages and keep my house when I miss a payment?

Besides, Isis and Somalis are coming here anyway

fuck you mate

I would pick ISIS and stop being gay.

Muslim.

drug cartel territory easily.

wow, muslim is truly in your blood.

oh didn't noticed PS (worked too much today). Welp still Mexico. There should be some nice places to live unlike the Somali or isis controlled deserts.

FAKING DEAD

Again dude, not credible do you really think someone got a reasonable sample size of afghans/Congolese to hold still while measuring their erect dicks?

R a r e

Not that hard. Mexico. Easiest to get out of.

Mexico drug cartel, that way I can at least have a qt lolli gf

People still believe this.

Hey, why don't you idiots visit pubmed once in a while.